Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Kay101

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:07:30 PM

What is an IEO? An Initial Exchange Offering, as its name suggests, is conducted on the platform of a cryptocurrency exchange. Contrary to Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), an IEO is administered by a crypto exchange on behalf of the startup that seeks to raise funds with its newly issued tokens. #MPCX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

Barely 5 days to the IEO launchpad on OOOBTC and the second round on ProBit. Very sure most investors are getting their funds ready to buy XDMC.
Just wondering aloud, do you think the recent pump in BTC will have any effect on the success of the launch?

The recent pump in BTC would for sure have a positive impact on the tokensale. You'll agree with me that BTC is the one of the most used cryptocurrency for tokensale and its difficult, if not impossible to have a cryptocurrency exchange without btc market. Due to the increase in value of btc, more tokens could be purchased with the same quantity in btc, giving the investors an opportunity to purchase in bulk and secure more tokens.

That's true, Btc is widely known to be the king of the cryptocurrency market with over 40% coin market capitalization. The popularity of bitcoin has made it a general accepted means of exchange in the cryptocurrency space and its highly in demand.

You guys are correct here about BTC and its market demand. I think more investors will feel comfortable buying XDMC with BTC.
I am particularly excited about the double IEO launchpads on ProBit and OOOBTC at the same time.
Tell me, do you think OOOBTC will draw more attention given the fact that it's one of the Asian's oldest and biggest exchange?
Bosschibuzor

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:08:38 AM

Barely 5 days to the IEO launchpad on OOOBTC and the second round on ProBit. Very sure most investors are getting their funds ready to buy XDMC.
Just wondering aloud, do you think the recent pump in BTC will have any effect on the success of the launch?

The recent pump in BTC would for sure have a positive impact on the tokensale. You'll agree with me that BTC is the one of the most used cryptocurrency for tokensale and its difficult, if not impossible to have a cryptocurrency exchange without btc market. Due to the increase in value of btc, more tokens could be purchased with the same quantity in btc, giving the investors an opportunity to purchase in bulk and secure more tokens.

That's true, Btc is widely known to be the king of the cryptocurrency market with over 40% coin market capitalization. The popularity of bitcoin has made it a general accepted means of exchange in the cryptocurrency space and its highly in demand.

You guys are correct here about BTC and its market demand. I think more investors will feel comfortable buying XDMC with BTC.
I am particularly excited about the double IEO launchpads on ProBit and OOOBTC at the same time.
Tell me, do you think OOOBTC will draw more attention given the fact that it's one of the Asian's oldest and biggest exchange?

If am to purchase some tokens and have probit and ooobtc exchange to make the purchase, I would settle for ooobtc, that's simply because i have used the exchange severally and find the user interphase quite friendly. I sincerely haven't heard about probit exchange until now and haven't traded there before.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:04:10 AM

Btc has been giving many holders reasons to be happy due to the increasing value in recent times. I hope that this would be long term as many people are still scared of joining the moving train, scared that a bubble may be imminent.
Adacryptotic

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:29:03 AM

I just saw this project and am impressed by the partnership which it secured with IBM and would like to know if there's any bounty or airdrop that is ongoing so i can participate to secure some tokens.
Bossalade

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:03:25 AM

I just saw this project and am impressed by the partnership which it secured with IBM and would like to know if there's any bounty or airdrop that is ongoing so i can participate to secure some tokens.

For now there's no bounty, I remember the project had a bounty last year and it was completed after a couple of months. I'm not sure if there's any airdrop going on presently, though i saw a bot claiming to be giving out the token. I advise that you ask on their official telegram group.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:57:58 AM

Since there is no bounty ongoing for the project, you may consider making an investment in the IEO which would be starting on the 28th of June, 2019 and the tokens would be sold for only 6 cents, am sure there would also be bonuses. You can get the tokens on both ooobtc exchange and Probit exchange from same date.
JohnBTC1990

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:09:57 AM

Dude bounty is still ongoing... I continue submitting my reports every week Wink This IEO thought is a good chance to buy some more xdmc at a good price Cool
Brian Andre

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:33:21 AM

Dude bounty is still ongoing... I continue submitting my reports every week Wink This IEO thought is a good chance to buy some more xdmc at a good price Cool
The price is gonna be $0.06 during the whole IEO right?
Kenzomatthew708

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:33:23 AM

Guys I just read that mpcx is about to launch its crypto nfc cards for retail purchases Shocked SUCCESS  Grin
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

Sure! $0.06 is a very fair price which everyone should seize in other to get enough of the XDMC TOKEN. #MPCX #ieo #blockchain #crypto #invest #buy #ibm #tokens #exchange #fintech
Telixgoldens

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:35:16 PM

If you missed all the important Coin, Don't miss this Coin #MPCX. First IEO has been completed and the second IEO has been announced on probit exchange. And due to the popular demand, the prize is increasing. Go and get yours now before the prize increases even more. MPCX has already partners with #IBM and now with WIZZLE a Finland tech company. #MPCX #IEO #cryptocurrency #exchange 
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:38:25 PM

MPCX intends to change financial industry and it will be realised into three stages: Digital wealth Management (DWM) Platform, Digital Financial Service Platform, and MPCX Banking, Regulated Wealth Management and P2P Crypto lending
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:29:43 PM

MPCX and IBM partnership with further strengthen financial service delivery by MPCX. looking forward to seeing MPCX bring something great to investors.

You are definitely right about the partnership bringing something great to investors. MPCXPlatform definitely has the interest of the investors at heart. This is why it is rated among the top 4 exchanges that reward users.
IBM partnership with MPCXPlatform will bring a positive restructuring to the platform. For instance, through IBM Cloud products, digital assets management  will be further strengthened and Artificial Intelligence will be introduced. This Artificial Intelligence will form part of #MPCX's pioneer products.
Bosschibuzor

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:09:54 AM

Yes, the price on both ooobtc and probit exchange is $0.06 and remember that you need to complete your kyc before gaining eligibility to join the tokensale on the 28th of June, 2019.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:03:39 AM

MPCX intends to change financial industry and it will be realised into three stages: Digital wealth Management (DWM) Platform, Digital Financial Service Platform, and MPCX Banking, Regulated Wealth Management and P2P Crypto lending

MPCX is indeed going to make a substantial impact in the cryptocurrency space having several financial platforms in same project is quite innovative and i have a firm conviction that the project would be awesome. The recent partnership with wizzle and IBM is another indicator to the awesomeness of the project and with this the sky is only a starting point.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:00:03 AM

If you missed all the important Coin, Don't miss this Coin #MPCX. First IEO has been completed and the second IEO has been announced on probit exchange. And due to the popular demand, the prize is increasing. Go and get yours now before the prize increases even more. MPCX has already partners with #IBM and now with WIZZLE a Finland tech company. #MPCX #IEO #cryptocurrency #exchange 

This is great news, I hope this would be the final round for the IEO, because the IEO's held previously coupled with this one should be sufficient to keep the project running. let the team start the project, and use the funds raised in the cause of the project to continue their project development.
Ericgerald

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:25:49 AM

This is great news, I hope this would be the final round for the IEO, because the IEO's held previously coupled with this one should be sufficient to keep the project running. let the team start the project, and use the funds raised in the cause of the project to continue their project development.
MPCX is such a big project trying to deliver really complicated services that require a lot of capital in order to run properly...
Bossalade

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:46:06 AM

The really needs to start the project development while raising funds for continuity. There should be something on ground. I read that the MPCX project  would have several platforms, the team could start with one of the platforms with the funds that have been raised and increase to others when more funds are available.
Adacryptotic

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:13:47 AM

With the consistent increase in the value of Bitcoin, there is no doubt that the bull run has begun, MPCX commences her IEO by 28th of June which is less than 48hrs from now.  I have a positive feeling that the tokensale would be a huge success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: