Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Yemijoy

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:07:54 AM

MPCX tokensales has been ongoing for few days with great success as tokens are been purchased sporadically, most especially on the DEX platform which offers a great deal of incentives and reduced price for community members and those that are informed. I see this project making it big in no distant time.

MPCX is indeed making it big in no distant time. I believe that the project is loaded with great benefit for her users and holders. I can't wait to have the platform lunched for operation. This project is indeed a good buy for investment.

MPCX has several platforms which are yet to be operational and it may be difficult to get all these platforms up, if the team are developing all simultaneously, I would suggest that resources is channeled to one platform and get it launched before investing on other platforms to make the project more sustainable.

Your idea is actually very much logical. We may spend all the time waiting for the dividends of the Project if they want to launch all the platforms in MPCX Ecosystem at once, so its best the team utilize the principle of division of labour in channeling their efforts towards a particular platform and getting it running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bossalade

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:59:34 AM

I am aware that the IEO started on the 28th of June on OOOBTC and PROBIT Exchange. I was also made to understand that there is also tokensale ongoing at the MPCX Decentralized Platform where much more bonuses and reduced price is offered to investors. Please, I would like to know when the tokensale would be over?
Adacryptotic

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:30:19 AM

I am aware that the IEO started on the 28th of June on OOOBTC and PROBIT Exchange. I was also made to understand that there is also tokensale ongoing at the MPCX Decentralized Platform where much more bonuses and reduced price is offered to investors. Please, I would like to know when the tokensale would be over?

As you said rightly, the IEO started on the 28th of June, it is expected to be completed on the 14th of July, 2019 on PROBIT and OOOBTC exchange. Am not certain if the closure date would affect the tokensale at MPCX Decentralized platform as I haven't received any information on that, but I guess it should be closing on same date for all the platforms.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

For anyone who is searching for better place to invest, MPCX as come to show us kindness. Thanks to MPCX
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:59:14 AM

For anyone who is searching for better place to invest, MPCX as come to show us kindness. Thanks to MPCX

Who is interested in kindness? What you want is results in terms of a product and effective marketing. Many projects fail at both levels.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:04:14 AM

With all the bonuses and discount, considering the depth of this project, I'd say you are right.
I have been investing in crypto projects for three years now. I believe I have reasonable experience to know which project will do well or not.
MPCXPLATFORM is certainly one of such that is set to excel. When I read about their partnership with IBM, my conviction was confirmed.
My advice to investors who are still undecided is to get involved now.
Telixgoldens

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:09:04 PM

With the use of decentralisation through metamask it is more secure and convenient to purchase your token. And with the minimum investment, it is best thing  get your tokens now. You don't want to miss this opportunity #MPCX #IEO #exchange
Kay101

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:28:21 PM

The very first thing one consider in life is making profit. MPCX is a  project coming into crypto space with lots of profit and benefit.
Bosschibuzor

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:02:26 PM

It's funny but true that MPCX has come to show us kindness with the several incentives that comes with buying the tokens. I was amazed that the token price was reduced to 5 cents with up to 40% discount on the MPCX platform. The project are indeed concerned about the community and have been showing us kindness in many areas.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:13:36 AM

profit is good but I think it a wise thing to always consider first how every project coming into crypto space will better the lots of the community. I'm seeing something positvely different in MPCX.

MPCX is actually a digital wealth management platform which is an avenue for various investment options. The project has several platforms in her ecosystem and that would give individuals especially in the cryptocurrency a better opportunity to be more productive in their zeal to invest.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:43:30 AM

There's virtually no limit to which a project like MPCX can go as a result of the commitment of the team and the project outline. I was delighted to see the several platforms which the project has to offer to the cryptocurrency space.
JohnBTC1990

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:42:02 AM

What was this sudden drop on btc's price?? Any insights? Will we face another decline like this one?
JohnBTC1990

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:50:42 AM

What was this sudden drop on btc's price?? Any insights? Will we face another decline like this one?
Any news about the IEO?? Did mpcx already reach hard cap?
Nikoscrypto1987

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:10:03 AM

Any news about the IEO?? Did mpcx already reach hard cap?
No one except the team has such information... they'll disclose the tokens sold during this crowd sale after the end of the IEO
Brian Andre

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:10:48 AM

Just a small market correction... there's nothing to worry about
Bossalade

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:20:30 AM

There's virtually no limit to which a project like MPCX can go as a result of the commitment of the team and the project outline. I was delighted to see the several platforms which the project has to offer to the cryptocurrency space.

The team has indeed been very assiduous and i hope that their level of commitment would be consistent as there is much more to be done in the area of project development and I see them meeting their goal.
Adacryptotic

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:35:03 AM

Bitcoin and the market in general has been on a downtrend lately, I personally don't know what may have necessitated such movement, but it's a popular opinion that it's a correction and the next upward movement would be swift and altcoins would be joining the movement. I do hope that XDMC would be listed before such event so we can enjoy the ride together with others in the market.
Kay101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:54:17 AM

MPCX focus more on cryptocurrencies tradind and exchange, traditional asset classless, digital banking. Can't miss out this what an amazing offer
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:59:48 AM

As you said rightly, the IEO started on the 28th of June, it is expected to be completed on the 14th of July, 2019 on PROBIT and OOOBTC exchange. Am not certain if the closure date would affect the tokensale at MPCX Decentralized platform as I haven't received any information on that, but I guess it should be closing on same date for all the platforms.

With the #XDMC #token already listed on Waves DEX and EtherDelta and also ready to list on #OOOBTC and #probit after the crowdsale on the 14th of July, I think early holders of this coin will have reasons to smile pretty soon. #MPCX #MPCXPlatform #IEO #investment #Sales
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:43:30 PM

With the #XDMC #token already listed on Waves DEX and EtherDelta and also ready to list on #OOOBTC and #probit after the crowdsale on the 14th of July, I think early holders of this coin will have reasons to smile pretty soon. #MPCX #MPCXPlatform #IEO #investment #Sales

Yes Lumiisay, you are right about early holders benefitting more from XDMC.
When you consider the team behind this project, the depth, the partnership it has, the objectives, you can already see success screaming at you.
I stand with #MPCX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: