Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Telixgoldens

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:40:35 PM

With my knowledge in cryptocurrency,  I made researches about MPCX platform and I believe the project is gonna make wave in the industry. Try and purchase your token before it's too late. If you have seen their demo version you will know what am talking about.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bosschibuzor

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:46:48 PM

With my knowledge in cryptocurrency,  I made researches about MPCX platform and I believe the project is gonna make wave in the industry. Try and purchase your token before it's too late. If you have seen their demo version you will know what am talking about.

The demo version of the exchange looks very promising no doubt, but my challenge is in respect to the duration that the demo version has been in existence. I'm of the opinion that the exchange is taking to long to complete. Some project which are in the exchange industry, completed their trading platform even before the tokensale, but MPCX is yet to do much despite the several tokensale which has been executed successfully.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:11:19 PM

One of the things that got my indebt attention on MPCX is the network valuation. I think every stake and shareholder should read it.

I actually don't know the meaning of network valuation, but i guess it's one of the platforms which MPCX plans on working on. I have been quite lazy in following up with the totality of the project due to her shortcomings. I would strive to read more about the concept and find out how it would be beneficial to the cryptocurrency space.
Adacryptotic

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:31:25 PM

The demo version of the exchange looks very promising no doubt, but my challenge is in respect to the duration that the demo version has been in existence. I'm of the opinion that the exchange is taking to long to complete. Some project which are in the exchange industry, completed their trading platform even before the tokensale, but MPCX is yet to do much despite the several tokensale which has been executed successfully.

I noticed same, MPCX team needs to be more productive and get things done faster to keep the investors satisfied. The team are expected to understand that the language that investors hear is increasing profitability and increase in the value of the tokens. MPCX team needs to be mindful of this and strive to satisfy her investors.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:40:39 AM

On making my findings on this project, I was able to deduce that the project has barely started its project development. The team are yet to complete several of their platforms, If the team can complete this platforms the value of the project would be much more because the demand would not just be for the buying and selling in exchange, but for its use in the several platforms.
Bossalade

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:23:07 AM

On making my findings on this project, I was able to deduce that the project has barely started its project development. The team are yet to complete several of their platforms, If the team can complete this platforms the value of the project would be much more because the demand would not just be for the buying and selling in exchange, but for its use in the several platforms.

We all know that the value of cryptocurrency follows the law of demand and supply which explains why the more demand placed on a cryptocurrency, the more the value. This demand can be created with the real use of the tokens, MPCX needs to be swift in the platforms to give the token a real use.
zenmaster22

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:23:59 AM

From the information gotten from MPCX website, it is sure that xdmc token will have a high value before the year ends. It is time to invest and buy more XDMC tokens. I will also advise my investor friends.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:29:52 AM

I found that everything was fine but with the issuance of about 1 billion Token and 60% held by ICO and IEO at an average price of $ 0.06, the whole market capitalization was about $ 36 million.  Marketcap is too big for an initial project.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:35:31 PM

It's a good thing that the tokensale is going smoothly, and a great opportunity to secure some priceless tokens and an outrageous offer
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

Do you know that among many other crypto services, the #MPCXPlatform will integrate fully digital client onboarding to reduce costs and provide clients' with a user-friendly service. #MPCX #MPCXPlatform #IEO #investment #Sales
Bosschibuzor

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:03:41 PM

MPCX has been at the back ground since 2017. Their road map and white papped has some good information for stakeholders

That's the issue I have with the project. They've been around since 2017 and there's virtually nothing to show for it in terms of project development. MPCX has only been good at showing us their plans and not their results.
Djladon

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:33:22 PM

It's a good thing that the tokensale is going smoothly, and a great opportunity to secure some priceless tokens and an outrageous offer

Its wise for all to take advantage of this opportunity and secure some tokens before the flight which would be coming anytime from now. There has been several predictions that altcoin would be joining bitcoin in the bull run soon and XDMC would be involved in the bull run.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:13:56 PM

I found that everything was fine but with the issuance of about 1 billion Token and 60% held by ICO and IEO at an average price of $ 0.06, the whole market capitalization was about $ 36 million.  Marketcap is too big for an initial project.

The truth is that MPCX is a very large project, most of the projects we know have only one area of concentration which could be cryptocurrency exchange in terms of a trading platform. But MPCX has much more, it has an ecosystem of several platforms which are interconnected but different, I guess that's may be an explanation for the excess capitalization.
Bossalade

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:59:04 PM

MPCX has been at the back ground since 2017. Their road map and white papped has some good information for stakeholders

That's the issue I have with the project. They've been around since 2017 and there's virtually nothing to show for it in terms of project development. MPCX has only been good at showing us their plans and not their results.

You actually made a point, but don't you think that the reason for the much delay may be associated with the fact that the team wants to do a good job instead of making rash decisions and having to correct their mistakes which would not be beneficial to the project.
Adacryptotic

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:42:15 PM

You actually made a point, but don't you think that the reason for the much delay may be associated with the fact that the team wants to do a good job instead of making rash decisions and having to correct their mistakes which would not be beneficial to the project.

Talking about making rash decision, It's a know fact that the team had to do a turn around after raising over 1000 eth on the pre-ico. I can't vividly remember the reason they gave, but it was tied to the fact that the team feels the previous road map is not sustainable and wanted something new, that was what even led to this extent of inactivity.
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:05:48 PM

Talking about making rash decision, It's a know fact that the team had to do a turn around after raising over 1000 eth on the pre-ico. I can't vividly remember the reason they gave, but it was tied to the fact that the team feels the previous road map is not sustainable and wanted something new, that was what even led to this extent of inactivity.

Well, now everyone can see the significant impact the project is making in terms of developing the exchange platform, signing up partnership agreement with IBM and Wizzle Companies, listing XDMC on two exchanges already and organising parallel IEOs.
Surely, the issue of showing results is no longer at debate here.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:52:35 AM

The truth is that MPCX is a very large project, most of the projects we know have only one area of concentration which could be cryptocurrency exchange in terms of a trading platform. But MPCX has much more, it has an ecosystem of several platforms which are interconnected but different, I guess that's may be an explanation for the excess capitalization.

I am ready to hear that huge network.  Please explain in detail and in detail.  I want to understand more about this project.
Lumiisay

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

I am ready to hear that huge network.  Please explain in detail and in detail.  I want to understand more about this project.

The #MPCXPlatform has very ambitious plans and that was why they built the platform in three stages:

1st Stage — digital crypto wealth management platform

2nd Stage — cryptocurrency exchange and trading

3rd Stage — digital banking and regulated wealth management platform
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:50:22 PM

Well, now everyone can see the significant impact the project is making in terms of developing the exchange platform, signing up partnership agreement with IBM and Wizzle Companies, listing XDMC on two exchanges already and organising parallel IEOs.
Surely, the issue of showing results is no longer at debate here.

This is a positive impact on all of us XDMC token holders with their promised partnership and we can only wait for the good news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: