Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄◄◄ PMtoCoins Official IPO @ cryptostocks.com [sold 118k shares]►►►  (Read 1393 times)
Shahrukh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:11:25 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 07:05:25 PM by Shahrukh

PMtoCoins is proud to announce its IPO @ cryptostocks https://cryptostocks.com/securities/113

Description of the IPO

PMtoCoins is a crypto currency exchange.

We are a new exchange built on trust and we are dedicated to bringing you all the new coins that people want to trade. Also unlike most offerings on CryptoStocks we are a live site with revenue coming in.

Our site also just went through a redevelopment with a fresh new website and user interface.

This IPO will consist of 1,000,000 shares. Each share is 0.001% of the site. 510,000 shares will be held by me privately and 490,000 will be available for sale.

Each share will be 0.0001 BTC

There are currently 2 revenue streams.

1. Trading fee of 0.2%
2. Withdrawal fee of 0.002%

We also have plans to expand to add in Vote for coins which should bring in a decent amount of revenue.

The money raised during the IPO will go towards expansion of the site (advertising) and to hire additional resources to provide additional security and customer service.

Dividends will be paid on a monthly basis. The total revenue will be split and divided by the number of shares you hold.

I hope you can appreciate what a great site I have and how bright the future is, make sure you are a part of it.

Features

1. Excellent UI.
2. Blazing fast server for Uninterrupted trading.
3. Strong extension ability.
4. Quick confirmations of deposited funds.
5. Mobile supported. Full responsive pages get you monitor/trade coins anywhere anytime.
6. We use SSL for the whole site. Website database and coins are hosted on different server to prevent any miss happenings in case of a server getting compromised.
7. We have DDOS protection from the industry giant cloudflare.com
8. Quickest support compared to all other exchanges we are always on IRC channel for the best support.

Have a look on the website https://pmtocoins.com

Already sold 118000 shares

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
cryptowho

Activity: 182

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:14:15 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 05:34:20 AM by cryptowho

please provide some proof that you are the company ?

nvm i see the ipo message in the statusr box

edit:  Each share is 0.001% of the site??? you mean 0.0001% 

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:18:06 AM

help me understand these shares we will buy... Some general question.

• How do these shares work? :
    How am i legal bonded to these shares. Or I only buy these shares and hope that you will come every  month and fill up automatically right? These shares are not linked to your exchange at all. We are technically buying shares of cryptostocks and hope that you will come and fill in the void at every dividend time frame?
  • How does the exchange status work?:
    There will be no way of knowing how the exchange is doing. No way of knowing what the BTC gains for today are right? We will only know what the total was based on what you will dictate us here at each dividend update?
    If we are to own % of the exchange profit each closing, we should have a way of checking the status. Seems like again , in the status update, we will only have to depend on you.
  • What is to stop you from coming here and paying us.. What about say 5 months from now. What about a year from now. Nothing right? There is no legal obligation. There is no legal document of us owning % of the company/exchange stocks?  Only ethical promise that if we give you BTCs now , you will keep coming here and paying us.
  • What happens if you have a fight with you partners and you leave the company. Are your partners going to have the same obligation and come and pay us dividend after dividend? What if you sell to some one else. Are they obligated to honor the dividends?
  • Are these shares the absolute the only ones to be sold?
  • Who are  you? Are you prepared to give forth some ID and info
  • What skill-levels is your team made of? Coders, web designers , marketers, finance?
  • What are your goals? Unfortunately there are a lot of exchanges popping out lately. too many. What will this exchange bring to the table? How will it be profitable. How is your team going to create this. If i invest 1 BTC and there are 500k shares sold. then AlcurEx need to earn 100 BTC monthly for me to reach ROI in 1 YR. This means you have to be as big as cryptsy
  • What are some goals your team is trying to reach. How are you going to try to expand ?
  • Where do you see your exchange growth a month from now, 6 months from now. 1 year from now? 5 years from now?
  • If the company expands(and i hope you do!) will my shares expand with it? meaning , if tomorrow you open a clothing store as an extention. will we profit or are we only confined to this exchange

looking for C++ coders , web-dev and coin-devs to join karmacoin team. We are trying to expand. we have so many goals. Challenge accepted?  PM me.
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:37:08 AM

help me understand these shares we will buy... Some general question.

• How do these shares work? :
    How am i legal bonded to these shares. Or I only buy these shares and hope that you will come every  month and fill up automatically right? These shares are not linked to your exchange at all. We are technically buying shares of cryptostocks and hope that you will come and fill in the void at every dividend time frame?
  • How does the exchange status work?:
    There will be no way of knowing how the exchange is doing. No way of knowing what the BTC gains for today are right? We will only know what the total was based on what you will dictate us here at each dividend update?
    If we are to own % of the exchange profit each closing, we should have a way of checking the status. Seems like again , in the status update, we will only have to depend on you.
  • What is to stop you from coming here and paying us.. What about say 5 months from now. What about a year from now. Nothing right? There is no legal obligation. There is no legal document of us owning % of the company/exchange stocks?  Only ethical promise that if we give you BTCs now , you will keep coming here and paying us.
  • What happens if you have a fight with you partners and you leave the company. Are your partners going to have the same obligation and come and pay us dividend after dividend? What if you sell to some one else. Are they obligated to honor the dividends?
  • Are these shares the absolute the only ones to be sold?
  • Who are  you? Are you prepared to give forth some ID and info
  • What skill-levels is your team made of? Coders, web designers , marketers, finance?
  • What are your goals? Unfortunately there are a lot of exchanges popping out lately. too many. What will this exchange bring to the table? How will it be profitable. How is your team going to create this. If i invest 1 BTC and there are 500k shares sold. then AlcurEx need to earn 100 BTC monthly for me to reach ROI in 1 YR. This means you have to be as big as cryptsy
  • What are some goals your team is trying to reach. How are you going to try to expand ?
  • Where do you see your exchange growth a month from now, 6 months from now. 1 year from now? 5 years from now?
  • If the company expands(and i hope you do!) will my shares expand with it? meaning , if tomorrow you open a clothing store as an extention. will we profit or are we only confined to this exchange

You got some real genuine questions out there for which I was not prepared at all but still I will try to answer them and if I cannot answer them to your satisfactory level you may go into more depth.

1) As far as I know cryptostocks work in this way only there are no documentation if there are any I am ready to work out on them to make the investors secure enough.

2) As the number of stocks will be sold there will be an API to track the exchange earnings that is all I can do I cannot just provide access to database to anyone.

3) Raising these funds so that the site can grow and so that it can benefit the site, developers and investors. We are not greedy bastards and live in the society and value it.

4) I am the boss without any partners.

5) No problem providing IDs

6) Visit the website and you will get the idea about the skills

7) The plan was to launch this exchange when there were very few in the market but due to few difficulties couldn't come up however running the site since November 2013, earlier it was offering manual buy and sell option for BTC LTC and DOGE. Obviously if there is a IPO sure the site will improve with the help of investors. The plan is to beat the market.

Cool We see our exchange as number 1 in the next couple of months and sure it will be done with our hard work and support of users.

9) Your share is limited to the profitability of the exchange only.

I hope the answers are sufficient to satisfy your questions if there is something left please do not hesitate to ask.

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:39:57 AM

please provide some proof that you are the company ?

nvm i see the ipo message in the statusr box

edit:  Each share is 0.001% of the site? Is this a mistake? do you mean 0.0001% 

cryptowho

Ask me about Karmacoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:49:22 AM

You got some real genuine questions out there for which I was not prepared at all but still I will try to answer them and if I cannot answer them to your satisfactory level you may go into more depth.

1) As far as I know cryptostocks work in this way only there are no documentation if there are any I am ready to work out on them to make the investors secure enough.

2) As the number of stocks will be sold there will be an API to track the exchange earnings that is all I can do I cannot just provide access to database to anyone.

3) Raising these funds so that the site can grow and so that it can benefit the site, developers and investors. We are not greedy bastards and live in the society and value it.

7) The plan was to launch this exchange when there were very few in the market but due to few difficulties couldn't come up however running the site since November 2013, earlier it was offering manual buy and sell option for BTC LTC and DOGE. Obviously if there is a IPO sure the site will improve with the help of investors. The plan is to beat the market.

Cool We see our exchange as number 1 in the next couple of months and sure it will be done with our hard work and support of users.

I hope the answers are sufficient to satisfy your questions if there is something left please do not hesitate to ask.

haha i did a similar question from an other exchange. so i copy past. People dont ask the real questions , they just throw money at ipos
Not saying i asked any good real questions, i just want closure

I wished investing it would mean i would be a lifetime shareholder of the company and any other future expansions. Like you said, our money will help you beat the marketplace. If , and i hope if you do succeed , you beat the market and become the top guy. Money would rank in. You would use that profit to expand. it would be nice to be honored shareholder and rewarded a slice of it as well Smiley

as far as proof , you are right cryptostocks don't prove anything. is there a way you can implement the shareholders into your website. be part of it and have a section where we can log in. This way we would have legal proof that we own shares to your exchange. why do i need legal proof? well as a silly example , what if you become the next big exchange and feel like the 490k shares are not worth it of your riches. What if you sell the company down the road ? will the new owned remember to come to cryptostocks everyone to pay us  : )

also you state 490k shares sold but only 390k up in cryptostocks, can you confirm which one is which ?

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 05:52:02 AM

haha i did a similar question from an other exchange. so i copy past. People dont ask the real questions , they just throw money at ipos
Not saying i asked any good real questions, i just want closure

I wished investing it would mean i would be a lifetime shareholder of the company and any other future expansions. Like you said, our money will help you beat the marketplace. If , and i hope if you do succeed , you beat the market and become the top guy. Money would rank in. You would use that profit to expand. it would be nice to be honored shareholder and rewarded a slice of it as well Smiley

as far as proof , you are right cryptostocks don't prove anything. is there a way you can implement the shareholders into your website. be part of it and have a section where we can log in. that why we would have legal proof to you exchange.  What if you become the next big exchange and feel like the 490k shares are not worth it of your riches : )

also you state 490k shares sold but only 390 up in cryptostocks, can you confirm which one is which ?

the rest 100 thousand will be issued in a while

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:48:17 AM

I will have a check on the project.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet !.
VqATc86bXGRbVsk4RwsvvqE7nGbqu8iR14
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Nice proyect!!
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

Trading fees is increased to 0.2% to benefit the investors! Already sold 118000 shares out of 490000 have a look https://cryptostocks.com/securities/113

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: