Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR Hire] content writer, Ghost writer, Technical writer and editor.  (Read 150 times)
PremeGV (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:48:58 PM

I'm looking for new clients who need content written for their blogs, website, forum, slack etc. I've been writing content for 7+ years especially in the Cryptocurrency department and have previous work for proof. The content I write is easy and enjoyable or strongly detailed when it needs to be. I will deliver work consistently and have all the work before deadlines. If you need an individual who can output 1,500 words every single day, I'm that individual.

I've ghost written for over 43 websites related to tech, crypto and travel. All the content written has the same tone as the website so it doesn't appear foreign to readers.

As for payments, I expect to be paid after every single article or 2 days later max. All pay rates can be discussed before every single article to insure fairness.

You can test run 2 written content for only $10 up to 700 words

Contact me on telegram @galactivale for samples and inquiries
AlbrechtS

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:01:20 AM

Hello @PremeGV, my name is Stefan and I'm a blog owner (Danish corporation of AI cryptography experts). I need someone to write content for my blog related to tech and AI cryptography topics. Are you offering ready essays for sale or do you need a specific topics list to choose from it and then write an article?
You will also need to cooperate with our copywriter and translator to handle English-Dutch translations for our Dutch version of the blog. Please contact me directly at albrechts (at) gmail (dot) com
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:04:30 PM

$10 for 700 words...

That's around 14 cents per word. That's remarkably low.

Unless you live in a third-world country, I can't see how you can possible offer high quality material for that rate.

Are you native english? Also, can you provide some content examples that we can expect at this rate. (to get an understanding of quality/$)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: