Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 04:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Lamassu Bitcoin Machine (Ordered in December. Ready for specification now)  (Read 720 times)
jehst (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:13:56 AM

Get a brand new Lamassu now directly from the manufacturer in Portugal. I ordered a Lamassu machine in December. These things take quite a bit of time to manufacture and if you order one today, you will need to wait ~3 months to get it. (Think about what your money or your machine can be doing in 3 months.)

Because of the regulatory situation in the country where I was planning to use the machine, I don't want to operate this machine anymore. With the permission of the Lamassu team, I am going to re-sell it.

You will need to tell the Lamassu guys what currency and language you want on the machine, but it is ready to ship this month.

Price: $5800 or best offer, not including shipping. The original price for a new machine is $5000. So if you pay $800 more, you can get the machine much sooner.

This is a great opportunity, especially if you live in a country or state that's cool with bitcoin.

I will take offers until Sunday, March 16 at 23:00 EST

Year 2021
Bitcoin Supply: ~90% mined
Supply Inflation: <1.8%
purenewfoundlander

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:17:20 PM

Has this been sold? I saw another listing for it.  I am interested but would like a status update.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: