Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:12:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JOIN Cryptolancer.io  (Read 173 times)
kh bhuiyan (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

Cryptolancer guides freelancers and employers together in the trade world with Cryptocurrency. It makes sense that freelancers get the benefit of their wonderful work in crypto currency with so much evolution in the Crypto World. Employers are able to find the best operative in the business today right here on Cryptolancer. As the first crypto enabled freelancer workplace, you are recompensed for your expertise in the cryptocurrency you choose from our list of linked crypto’s. Sign up and start to work at cryptolancer.io .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:22:05 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 09:39:07 PM by AdolfinWolf

It would be useful if they had some actual freelancers on their site, instead all i see is a couple of bounty hunters who are willing to write "articles".
Compared to fiverr, they're nothing.

The site also seems extremely dead with all feedback listed from months ago.
(Most recent project ask was a month ago..)
And the projects that have bids on them, are all from "devs" with 0 feedback.. I don't know, comapared to fiver or seoclerk, i wouldn't really feel comfortable using their site, or the supposed devs that all have 0 reviews... (Especially when i can get someone who's a little bit more reputed and probably cheaper from one of the two competitors mentioned above.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:20:35 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

It would be useful if they had some actual freelancers on their site, instead all i see is a couple of bounty hunters who are willing to write "articles".

And the projects that have bids on them, are all from "devs" with 0 feedback.. I don't know, comapared to fiver or seoclerk, i wouldn't really feel comfortable using their site, or the supposed devs that all have 0 reviews... (Especially when i can get someone who's a little bit more reputed and probably cheaper from one of the two competitors mentioned above.
Obviously, you can't compare a brand new crypto related freelancing service to such giants. Fiverr launched in 2010. and SEOclerk is an old company as well. SEOclerk still not like Fiverr. and this service is very new. so don't expect it to be like them. its owners need to work very hard to make it successful. even XBTfreelancer which is a very successful crypto freelancing platform is not close to Fiverr in term of available jobs and opportunities.
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:51:22 PM

Obviously, you can't compare a brand new crypto related freelancing service to such giants. Fiverr launched in 2010. and SEOclerk is an old company as well. SEOclerk still not like Fiverr. and this service is very new. so don't expect it to be like them. its owners need to work very hard to make it successful. even XBTfreelancer which is a very successful crypto freelancing platform is not close to Fiverr in term of available jobs and opportunities.

I agree. Like a lot of new platforms, the issue is completely circular.
Need experience and activity to get customers, and need customers to get activity and experience. Wink

I wonder if there is any way to have a service like this act as a "proxy" of sorts. If a project does not get any decent bids after X days, maybe the job gets reposted on upwork, or somewhere. The site can act like a fee taking middleman, and that way, until the site gets active volume, there would still be interest in using the platform.

Users could still pay for a job in bitcoin, the platform just reposts, and converts the bitcoin to fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 03:26:20 PM

I agree. Like a lot of new platforms, the issue is completely circular.
Need experience and activity to get customers, and need customers to get activity and experience. Wink

I wonder if there is any way to have a service like this act as a "proxy" of sorts. If a project does not get any decent bids after X days, maybe the job gets reposted on upwork, or somewhere. The site can act like a fee taking middleman, and that way, until the site gets active volume, there would still be interest in using the platform.

Users could still pay for a job in bitcoin, the platform just reposts, and converts the bitcoin to fiat.

There can be many ways to achieve that. Promotions and Advertisement could be helpful. There's a similar site called microlancer.io which had gone through many promotions and advertisement recently. Creating and finding jobs there are simpler. Though they were not ready for a large traffic and experienced some problems with maintaining jobs.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:50:15 PM

It would also be useful if they had any description in their homepage about hold escrows between employers and freelancers.
This missing information maybe the reason that discourage users to try the new platform.
Anyway, IMO someone have to vouch for the platform before i can use it. UPwork is still my favorite one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x