Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:17:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to you when you wakeup and see Bitcoin is zero  (Read 592 times)
Nihal6443 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:16:06 PM

I am affred what i will do if it will happen
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

If you are not sure about the future of bitcoin then don't buy it. Just spend some more time on this forum and read some more information about cryptocurrencies. Then in some weeks you will learn to analyze and make your own opinion about cryptocurrencies.
But generally witcoin would worth zero only in case if all miners would turn off their equipment. If that won't happen then BTC won't fall less than 1$.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:59:24 PM

Dont be afraid dude because zeroing bitcoin is hard to happen because blockchain technology are being used by some country and look at the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrency so stay calm dude just keep doing what your goal keep holding bitcoin until you get a good profit.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:08:56 PM

I don't think bitcoin turn to zero but maybe it will happen but now we cannot know that. But I hope it will not turn to zero because it is not good . Don't worry bro we are here for bitcoin and I think it will not down easly like what you already said.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:45:52 AM

I think that's almost impossible to happen even in the worst case scenario I can think about. Bitcoin could definitely drop to 500-1000$(something critical has to happen) in one night but I don't see any reasons on why it should drop to 0. During a very long period of time of course that will be possible but not overnight
bolawin
Copper Member

Activity: 246
Merit: 7

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:55:35 AM

i dont think it will happen, because alot of people own it, using it etc.

buy bitcoin, hodl bitcoin
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:02:07 AM

Care to share how much bitcoin are in you pocket for you to make this kind of thread?

Even if this is impossible to happen still i will answer with my own thoughts

If one day i woke up that bitcoin has a zero value,i will take a shower,eat my breakfast and go to office .why?because my life doesn’t stop in crypto i had a life in normal and i can fed my family with my salary,i only enter investments here for future but with no hurting if i fail because i only allocate my extra money and effort here
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 10:49:44 AM

Well I will not wonder if it cross to 20k and then dumb to 3k it can be any thing like that. I have a question to all that every one was saying it will go up and moon like Jhon Macafe says 1 million dollar etc. But the demand is still so high every new day have new investor / user then how come it goes too much down ? if it can go that much down it can be zero as well

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:51:36 AM

I think my heart will stop or maybe I'll have a heart attack,
but I do not think that's possible, every day I wake up to find a high $ 100 or even $ 1,000
 I'm sure it will not be $ 0
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:01:40 PM

That's one thing one shouldn't worry about, regardless of what the naysayers and mainstream media say, there are some powerful forces investing and building in Bitcoin and where we are now is nowhere compared to where we will be in the not-so-distant future.

The title of this thread reminded me of this article from a while back:

“We have seen that these technologies are quite robust. Chains do not just disappear, they are resilient and stick around. Many of us spent years proselytizing for these technologies in general and Bitcoin in particular. As a result, it had immense goodwill and brand recognition built around it. So there will always be a community around the brand that will ensure that that chain makes progress.”

"Bitcoin will never go to zero because it is a hedge against falling currencies, inefficient economies and increasingly systemic inequality. Bitcoin represents the currency of a better future for society, and people will always invest in their future."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/mythbusting-why-bitcoin-can-never-go-to-zero
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

Why are you buying bitcoin if you know you are not certain about the future?  I have never imagined of bitcoin falling to $0 rather I focus on the good price in future.  I only wish I wake up tomorrow and see bitcoin heading towards $100,000!
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

I guess you can't do anything if one day the price of BTC goes to 0. But to be honest, I'm sure majority will agree that it won't happen as there are lots of support levels, in my opinion. Maybe what we should think is what if bitcoin's price suddenly went to $1 million?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

I am absolutely sure that it won't happen in bitcoin because there is an actual explanation for that. But if that's the case I will definitely shock and it will not sink in on me. I don't own much bitcoin but I do really love bitcoin. Well, I'm sure it will not happen though.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:29:41 PM

I am absolutely sure that it won't happen in bitcoin because there is an actual explanation for that. But if that's the case I will definitely shock and it will not sink in on me. I don't own much bitcoin but I do really love bitcoin. Well, I'm sure it will not happen though.
I love bitcoim very much too, and seeing bitcoin down the value is hurts for me because bitcoin is part of my life and I don't want bitcoin to decrease the value of this because this is only way for me to earn money so I want bitcoin go still alive even only more decades is good for me and not turn to zero.  We a lot of supporters of bitcoin and they will support it to not become zero.
Nihal6443 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:00:20 AM

Care to share how much bitcoin are in you pocket for you to make this kind of thread?

Even if this is impossible to happen still i will answer with my own thoughts

If one day i woke up that bitcoin has a zero value,i will take a shower,eat my breakfast and go to office .why?because my life doesn’t stop in crypto i had a life in normal and i can fed my family with my salary,i only enter investments here for future but with no hurting if i fail because i only allocate my extra money and effort here

Thanks buddy your words has boost me up
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:01:57 AM

Dont worry about it.
LMBDA

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:24:45 AM

Nothing will happen to me when i woke up seeing bitcoin is zero, because i don't bitcoin. Cool
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

Nothing.
I don't have bitcoins
KimJongUnCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 82

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:57:55 PM

your bitcoin balance
or the price from bitcoin ?

viceking1

Activity: 60
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 02:57:45 PM

It'll never happen but I'd either start a riot or create another crypto currency. Crypto can never die  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: