Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020  (Read 13441 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:42:00 AM

Well there is so many altcoins in the market right now and if you want lesser risk go on the top altcoins because they can guarantee you that they are focused on the development. However if you want a little bit of risk, go to startup projects with potential in the long run.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:13:16 AM

Its always good to diversify your investment and one should not dependent to only just 1 coin even I have also many different-different altcoins and I would say you can also check and more research about these coins as I feel its worth to buy for longterm: Aeron, B2Bx, DeepOnion, Ethereum, BNB and Tezos.

Dividing assets is an important thing for profit and certainly safer, I never depend on one or two coins because now there are thousands of coins which of course all have the chance to be profitable.

Thank you
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:36:14 AM

Well there is so many altcoins in the market right now and if you want lesser risk go on the top altcoins because they can guarantee you that they are focused on the development. However if you want a little bit of risk, go to startup projects with potential in the long run.
New tokens in Binance good to if want to take a risk because at least they have big volume, and listed in Binance now is a hard thing for a project. Maybe with that, token that listed in there at least have quality.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:41:44 AM

New tokens in Binance good to if want to take a risk because at least they have big volume, and listed in Binance now is a hard thing for a project. Maybe with that, token that listed in there at least have quality.
for top coins in binance exchanges it may not differ greatly from other exchanges. but for 2020 I am sure you must have ethereum and BNB, maybe you can also have EOS, because in the next year when there are overall market improvements maybe the price of the above tokens will be a big development.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:42:30 AM

for top coins in binance exchanges it may not differ greatly from other exchanges. but for 2020 I am sure you must have ethereum and BNB, maybe you can also have EOS, because in the next year when there are overall market improvements maybe the price of the above tokens will be a big development.
We will see the potential of the coins or project if the market is stable.
Currently, the market is not so stable, so coins are undervalued and it's actually time to accumulate more, one good example is Ethereum, after
it reached its ATH at $1389 price now trading at $160, so the possibility it will rise is very huge.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:46:09 AM

Vechain, digibyte, tron, nem, iota, cardano, steem, 0x are some of the good coins, with good rank and their prices are under a dollar. To be honest I don`t know what can we really expect to happen with this coins in next few years but I`m hoping that they will break $1 barrier and some of them will come to $10. My picks for coins under $1 dollar, choose good and join me in this supporting this coins, good luck my friends.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:43:48 AM

Currently, the market is not so stable, so coins are undervalued and it's actually time to accumulate more, one good example is Ethereum, after
it reached its ATH at $1389 price now trading at $160, so the possibility it will rise is very huge.
If you can entrust your fate with good alts then accumulating them is really a good options, look for long term engagement so you can be ready just incase more collapse happened to their current value, you will not act right away and panic to sell it out, long term goals will be better when thinking of gaining bigger stake, the market is unstable and anything can happen, if you are willing and ready you can pass this up and see your success.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:10:37 AM

We have en-number of best altcoins ith best projects and teams who consistantly work towards its growth.  Right choice to go for altcoins besides bitcoin, eth and etc. We have few best coins like BAT, BNB, TRX, ADA and INV are few best altcoins with high volume and demands. Go for it after your complete study as you have said.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:15:56 AM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

Doing more research is one of the good things on which you must continue to do. Probably, I can give some altcoins in which in which I think is good to invest now then hold, First try to buy IDA, Xbx, ATF, Utk, and Nem. These are all good to me and I know when bull run comeback again it will also back to their original price in the market for sure.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:42:19 AM

worst of them is gambling coins

beware of these coins. almost all of them are scam coins. you cant gain with gambling coins much
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:13:26 PM

It is very risky at this moment because the market is not stable but im looking forward to those coins like cardano,tron,ripple,ethereum and Neo these altcoins has a strong personality to gain in the market in year 2020.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:23:29 PM

Put all of you assets on ETH only because its more looking for altcoin by investor to buy and ICOs project, many ICOs only used eth for purchase their token and will be more profitable if you invest your money there.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:41:45 PM

Put all of you assets on ETH only because its more looking for altcoin by investor to buy and ICOs project, many ICOs only used eth for purchase their token and will be more profitable if you invest your money there.

ETH is a good coin but I don't like to put all my money to ETH, putting money in one place is certainly risky, I prefer to share money in many places so that I always have the chance to get big profits.
CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:16:27 PM

HOT/Holochain
Holoport avaible soon
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:20:13 PM

That' shouldn't be a question, you know that the top coins are always a good choice no matter when it is. If you're going to buy altcoins that are not among the top ten to the top hundred, then you're just taking a risk. Mainly I prefer the top ten coins, they are the ones that can be reliable and won't likely disappoint you. So just buy ETH, Ripple, BCH, any of them that are on top. You can as well buy Tron, Cardano, Binance coin, and Litecoin (LTC).

On the other hand, you may not need to risk your capital against altcoins, in that case you may simply buy bitcoins and save them for years to get unimaginable returns.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:07:08 AM

If you can entrust your fate with good alts then accumulating them is really a good options, look for long term engagement so you can be ready just incase more collapse happened to their current value, you will not act right away and panic to sell it out, long term goals will be better when thinking of gaining bigger stake, the market is unstable and anything can happen, if you are willing and ready you can pass this up and see your success.
BNB and ETH maybe will be good choice, we can pick both of it as long we trust our fate like what Caladonian said. When we trust our decision, in future we will be very satisfied if we can gain profit from it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
antoclaus

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:17:37 AM

This is too complicated to predict anything that can happen by the 2020 and I don't really think it makes any sense
As for the nearest future EOS can be a good investment option as it shows pretty stable dynamics https://cmc.io/coins/eos
karinaloren

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

This is too complicated to predict anything that can happen by the 2020 and I don't really think it makes any sense
As for the nearest future EOS can be a good investment option as it shows pretty stable dynamics https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Totally agree!
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:52:33 PM

As a newbie like you its better to hold your bitcoin from now. Because lot of altcoins get dumps a this moment and waiting for a big pump so its better to choose bitcoin rather than other coins because they just following the price of bitcoin.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:57:34 PM

if you are ready to exchange your bitcoin with some potential altcoins I think you need to invest with ethereum, EOS, BNB, Thether, and IOTA. I see the development of altcoin is quite good, the price is also stable. allows you to get a lot of profit when the market has recovered.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: