Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 alternative coins to invest now for 2020  (Read 13441 times)
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:02:29 PM

How about cosmos (atom)? New coin and surprisingly did very well when get list!
Make more than 40 times ROI from ICO price and can make into rank 15 less than one month after listing!
This coin is very surprising to me and whole community I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 03:41:28 PM

You have good thinking spread your investment in good coins like BNB,ADA,TRON,Ethereum and EOS, These are good with huge potential and great community, Never put all eggs in one basket.

wangjf

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:05:34 PM

BTT HOLO LTC XRM ETH TRX
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:09:51 PM

Most of users would suggest invest in coins from top 10 maybe but i would suggest invest in small market cap coins like DeepOnion which has good feature like deepvault and easily can make x3 or more i believe ,so just check coins not from tops because some coins from 400+ have much more active GitHub than some from top 50.

Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

For now I focus on coins or tokens that have their own exchange so that the opportunity to get big profits, and some coins or tokens that I recommend are: Binance, Kucoin Shares, Obx, COSS and Huobi.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

For me, coins that have good potential in the future are eth, binance, xrp, eos and ADA. but I tend to prefer ethereum and binance. because now I have invested in both of these coins

For now I focus on coins or tokens that have their own exchange so that the opportunity to get big profits, and some coins or tokens that I recommend are: Binance, Kucoin Shares, Obx, COSS and Huobi.
I agree with your opinion. Coins that have their own exchange have more opportunities to be even higher in value than now

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:16:33 PM

I like many prefer ethereum, eos, ripple, NEO and waves.  I believe in these coins and invest very often.  While holding and really looking forward to the nearest growth of the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

I like many prefer ethereum, eos, ripple, NEO and waves.  I believe in these coins and invest very often.  While holding and really looking forward to the nearest growth of the market.

But why NEO, they have big problems with the passage of transactions. It seems to me that this network has become centralized. They have only a few nodes.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:43:38 AM

But why NEO, they have big problems with the passage of transactions. It seems to me that this network has become centralized. They have only a few nodes.
Neo will soon disappear in the future , the coin turns in the trash , before the coin was very strong but over time it has changed only for the worse

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.
You can do some interesting research on coins and I also put some asset into the altcoins such as Ethereum, Tron, and EOS. I think the three coins are quite promising in the next few years.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:16:43 PM

I already have enough bitcoin but I want to expend my asset holdings into Altcoin. Now I'm a newbie and have no experience but that doesn't mean i will jump right into buying your suggested coins. I will do more research but I need guidance on the coins to look into that's why I started this thread. I'm interested in privacy, gambling and currency coins

I'll be spending more time on the alternative board now, hope I'm welcome.

you should think twice, some are wanted to sell their alts for the sake of bitcoin because they want to hold it and have it rather than holding alts because the potential of alts is much higher rather than
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:16:48 PM

With the exception of bitcoin.

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CryptoZombi00

Activity: 139
Merit: 19

MARCHE OU CREVE / WALK OR DIE

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:46:21 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 08:57:00 PM by CryptoZombi00

Neo will soon disappear in the future , the coin turns in the trash , before the coin was very strong but over time it has changed only for the worse

do you have a cristal ball for your prediction to NEO disappear in the futur  Huh Huh
plzzz stop saying shit !
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:06:49 AM

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin
Very nice. I like this collection because all the coins listed here have gotten good gaining power and can gain some big value in the bullish market like this. See ETH and Bitcoin have been gaining pretty big values. Bitcoin is about to cross the $6000 figure which is a success. This is the pure reason of rise in speculation which proves it to be the best coin.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:56:55 AM

I don't think NEO will disappear. But the utility of this coin will clearly become less.

Look, several projects that were originally on this blockchain are now migrating to others.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:06:13 AM

Does NEO disappear? I don't know, but NEO's recent performance is not very good. I hope that NEO can bring new technological reforms, ETH, EOS, LTC, BNB, DCT. I think this is what I want.

somersb

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 11:13:43 AM

Given the current situation Roll Eyes and the domination of Bitcoin, I think that only Ether can catch up with the BTC
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:44:30 PM

I will choose some coins for my portfolio this month: ZEC, BTS, DOGE, STR, and DASH.
ZEC has hit its new all time lows from days to days, but it will find it bottom soon. I have my own feelings that bottom of ZEC has not been too far from its current price. BTS, the coin has falling to around 850 satoshis due to effects from Bitcoin, and honestly it is amazing to see such chance to buy very cheap Bitshares, that is a foundation of so many decentralized exchanges. Dogecoin, there is no doubt that it will make you rich after several months of holding; STR, with its partnership with IBM, the coin will move up some day. Finally, DASH, the coin has big community, enegertic team, and global market, so in general DASH has been undervalued.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:49:41 PM

We don't need to go far, consider those coins that belong in the top 10 altcoins in the market and aren't give you much time spending in searching. They all have that potential and seems to be tested by all investors. Giving our trust to them will be a big help and for us also to make a profit in the end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:58:21 AM

do you have a cristal ball for your prediction to NEO disappear in the futur  Huh Huh
plzzz stop saying shit !
You guys need to chill. When someone doesn't support the coin you support, expect harsh words from them.

Ethereum
BNB
XLM
ADA
Litecoin
Very nice. I like this collection because all the coins listed here have gotten good gaining power and can gain some big value in the bullish market like this. See ETH and Bitcoin have been gaining pretty big values. Bitcoin is about to cross the $6000 figure which is a success. This is the pure reason of rise in speculation which proves it to be the best coin.
An investor that wants secured investment in crypto should choose the best coins.
Otherwise, don't fall for unknown coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███