Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts  (Read 10470 times)
lovelycabonita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:43:56 PM

Do you have any local groups in telegram? If yes let us know, if no one, do you plan for this?

Why you should encourage local tg groups? They help in easy reach worldwide as many ppl on the globe will have easy access and locally

That sounds a good idea Violin8, it would be much easier for other non english speaking community to communicate efficiently and effectively under ETC local telegram group. I've seen several blockchain projects that supports local Tg groups and it is doing well for the entire project.  

Very true, consider this wonderful news here -> https://cryptwerk.com/pay-with/etc/

All the top companies accepting Ethereum classic can internationally as well as locally be reached.

So, the more local, the easily reachable from different ethnic groups, hence mass adaption
[/quote]

Wonderful website.. this is one way for mass adoption. ETC now is really interesting and has a lot of potential.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Violin8

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:32:31 AM

New thread ? ETC is still being worked on ?

Oh yes, ETC is currently working on something bigger l. 11 dApps and countting on their radar. Check it out

Rumor is circulating about ETH/ETC collaboration. It does make sense since ETC is working into some tweaks that might be the solution for the forked coin ETH scalability itself.

See the links for reference; https://twitter.com/virgilgr/status/1123270747005247489
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/04/ethereum-classic-could-provide-security-services-to-ethereum-analyst-explains/
Interesting.

Good news by the way, let the rumors circulate, buy rumors and sell news
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:37:07 AM

Anyone can create a telegram. There's no official admins.

Can I create a telegram group and release the link here?
As long as anyone can do, yes just go for it. Nice one

Can I add you as a friend on TG? This makes it easy to create a telegram group.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:49:36 AM

lmao ETC so rekt (for how old it is) they need to relaunch it now?

SHAMEEE SHAMMMEEE SHAAAMMEEE lol

never touching this again.

All coins are rekt. It depends on ones perspective how you will value one coin over others.

Agree with you  sir, most of coins are rekt compared to last year. However, ETC today is gaining more attention towards its authentic vision. 
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:59:01 AM

All coins are rekt. It depends on ones perspective how you will value one coin over others.

Agree with you  sir, most of coins are rekt compared to last year. However, ETC today is gaining more attention towards its authentic vision. 
Yes many people who have knew about the decentralize, immutable and unstopable, that's main point' of ethereum classic blockchain. So the community will choose ethereum classic than other blockchain technology and the amazing of ethereum classic is solid community (the miners, investors and the developer of team) in it. ETC is like bitcoin in the development, i like this coins and will have potential for couples years later. And i always choose potential of cryptocurrencies for long term investment.
zityx23

Activity: 124
Merit: 6

Challenger in Space

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:14:20 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:08:48 PM by mprep

I think the community is old but ETC is still progressing in tech. I can see many collabs in etc discord.

I wonder why some community chose to not believe in this project. Q2 and Q3 developments will hope to be even better than all the years combined.

[/quote]
Yes many people who have knew about the decentralize, immutable and unstopable, that's main point' of ethereum classic blockchain. So the community will choose ethereum classic than other blockchain technology and the amazing of ethereum classic is solid community (the miners, investors and the developer of team) in it. ETC is like bitcoin in the development, i like this coins and will have potential for couples years later. And i always choose potential of cryptocurrencies for long term investment.
[/quote]

ETH is leaving POW ( coming to POS ) and ETC and btc remains the same. What more is there? originality aND more developments are ready. Projects are lined up improving itself. Only time will tell then.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:20:34 AM

Key terms are present in Ethereum Classic (Decentralized & Immutable) which is for me the basic and fundamental concept of blockchain. New users of cryptocurrency should be educated.
etherclassic

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:55:16 AM

Key terms are present in Ethereum Classic (Decentralized & Immutable) which is for me the basic and fundamental concept of blockchain. New users of cryptocurrency should be educated.
Yes new users must know more about the history of ethereum classic blockchain, it is original of ethereum blockchain and the community of ethereum must learn more about the the DAO bailout so they will understand what is happening on ethereum blockchain actually, and they will understand more about the decentralize, immutable and unstopable. The community of ethereum classic ETC will support for its blockchain to be more successfull in the future.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

They are just relieving us of weak hands. Keep an eye on the tech/projects, not so much the price. I know it's not easy at times like these, but things will come around and all will be OK again.
Sonic103

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:40:03 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:10:32 PM by mprep

peaceBridge MVP launch, ETH-ETC relay-less bridge has been released.

Russian language.

peaceBridge MVP launch, ETH-ETC relay-less bridge has been released.

Russian language.

fixed the link
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:08:58 PM

They are just relieving us of weak hands. Keep an eye on the tech/projects, not so much the price. I know it's not easy at times like these, but things will come around and all will be OK again.
You are right, at this moments only the best projects will survive. The price now does not matter when the bull market will be run -  tech/projects will be grow in price too. In the present conditions it is difficult psychologically, everything has depreciated to the utmost, but it is necessary to maintain calm and indifference.
lovelycabonita

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:11:49 AM

Yes new users must know more about the history of ethereum classic blockchain, it is original of ethereum blockchain and the community of ethereum must learn more about the the DAO bailout so they will understand what is happening on ethereum blockchain actually, and they will understand more about the decentralize, immutable and unstopable. The community of ethereum classic ETC will support for its blockchain to be more successfull in the future.

So true, there's a lot of drama on ETC history in it's early stage. However, all these were repelled by the constant development of the project.  ETC is one hell  of a fighter, stands back from the ground with Satoshi Nakamoto's true vision for Cryptocurrencies.
etherclassic

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:22:35 AM

So true, there's a lot of drama on ETC history in it's early stage. However, all these were repelled by the constant development of the project.  ETC is one hell  of a fighter, stands back from the ground with Satoshi Nakamoto's true vision for Cryptocurrencies.
Yes that was difficult of time for ethereum classic in the early, but we know ethereum classic now it is growing up is like bitcoin in the early and unfortunatelly there are no many people who know about the Satoshi Nakamoto's true vision for cryptocurrencies had been applied by all of community of ethereum classic ETC, it is basic knowledge of information about the ethereum classic actually related with the bitcoin and on here we have told to other people about it on here.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 05:45:58 AM

We have a new trading pair on Binance exchange

https://twitter.com/eth_classic/status/1126411487356915712?s=21

Good job Ethereum Classic team

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kuduirt

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:26:49 AM

i think soon etc price 10$

10$>7.5$>13>11>16$>20$

Tongue

what do u think guys

today you can oversleep mega Pump on bitcoin for 250 000$ per coin lol
lovelycabonita

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:58:26 AM

10$>7.5$>13>11>16$>20$

Tongue

what do u think guys

Not at that level, should be 3 digits sooner Smiley
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

10$>7.5$>13>11>16$>20$

Tongue

what do u think guys

it is what every holder of etc hope for ! but 20$ should not be a limit, just nearest stop on the way up...
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:57:25 PM

10$>7.5$>13>11>16$>20$

Tongue

what do u think guys

For now if the ETC reaches the price that reached in the middle of 2017 at the beginning of 2018 I will be quite happy.

OI
zityx23

Activity: 124
Merit: 6

Challenger in Space

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:29:59 PM

I wouldnt really worry about the price right now. It will go up eventually.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 09:30:08 AM

10$>7.5$>13>11>16$>20$

Tongue

what do u think guys

i will be happier to see more stable hashrate on ETC network, than this spike in price
with more mining support the price will grow too

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: