Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting better by the day  (Read 242 times)
Evrolina (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:58:19 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 11:06:51 AM by Evrolina

It is great to see the crypto sphere getting better by the day and this is as a result of some positive changes in the price of coins.Hopes are beginning to come alive in the mind of many of us,how i wish these changes can affect ICO. Although many believe that the problem is bull run but i think otherwise,i stand to be corrected.I believe having positive changes in ICO can actually lead to bull run,Minimizing the level of fake projects and maximizing the level of genuine projects is all we need to get back to bull run.I really wish developer can understand that coming up with genuine project is a win win situation for both community and the developer.In the past,for some reasons i have lost faith in ICO but recently i feel things can actually get better with ICO because some have been successfully concluded in recent times.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:03:37 PM

I think IEOs are the new accepted form of ico because they are thought to cover the scam issue because each exchange thoroughly examines the project and interviews the team before they list the project so trust issues are being addressed by these exchanged hosting the icos and i think this is a step in the right direction by the exchanges.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:54:47 PM

Yep, there's IEOs now that can lessen the projects scammy behavior and there are STOs too that makes the project more validated. But the attention of the community now is on IEOs which gives the investors an easy option to choose.

After investing to an IEO, anyone can quickly trade the token in the said exchange that runs that IEO. And for investors, it is our own duty to check every project that we want to invest. We have our choice to invest or not and keep in mind that never stop DYOR.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:39:49 PM

You are right but i think if we want to see ico market like we saw in 2016 and 2017 we need growing crypto market like that time as well and with the current developments we might not be far away from such market so stay positive and good times are coming.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Badman-Crypto

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:50:46 PM

I think icos made good profits in the beginning because they were new and people wanted to get into good projects at the early level. I think that is still the case to an extent but if any ico is going to make it big they are going to have to be a huge project that gets a massive amount of attention. Maybe if like a huge company did an ico it would likely succeed.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:47:26 PM

So many things are changing and the market is actually stabilizing and that is what most investors need I think apart from some whales in the market I think generally things are beginning to pickup the speed and run really wild and hopefully i think we will get there TO BULL RUN

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:50:23 PM

I also think the IEO is better because big exchange indeed examines the project, and this can bring some trust on this projects and people will not lose so much money as on ICO if more projects are legit.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:00:10 PM

Good projects will certainly have a good impact on the development of Crypto prices because if there are too many fraudulent projects, investor changes will be stopped because of loss of assets when buying at ICO because it will indirectly reduce crypto volume, which will worsen price conditions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:03:55 PM

I think IEOs are the new accepted form of ico because they are thought to cover the scam issue because each exchange thoroughly examines the project and interviews the team before they list the project so trust issues are being addressed by these exchanged hosting the icos and i think this is a step in the right direction by the exchanges.

I don't think IEO is the solution to stop those scammers. We don't know how strict those exchanges are putting on every potential project applying for IEO. And recently, even small unknown exchanges are holding their IEOs, so we don't know the quality of the project anymore. They will be soon penetrated by crap projects..
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 811

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

the better the crypto situation, the better it is for the ICO because I think there have been some cases of unintentional or unplanned fraud from the start, many ICOs failed to reach targets, so that made developers desperate and finally scam by bringing all investors money to pay all the time he wasted and therefore, if crypto improves, people will be attracted to ICO again and will make every ICO have a higher tendency to succeed in achieving their sales targets and that is the same as minimizing scam

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:30:26 PM

It is great to see the crypto sphere getting better by the day and this is as a result of some positive changes in the price of coins.Hopes are beginning to come alive in the mind of many of us,how i wish these changes can affect ICO. Although many believe that the problem is bull run but i think otherwise,i stand to be corrected.I believe having positive changes in ICO can actually lead to bull run,Minimizing the level of fake projects and maximizing the level of genuine projects is all we need to get back to bull run.I really wish developer can understand that coming up with genuine project is a win win situation for both community and the developer.In the past,for some reasons i have lost faith in ICO but recently i feel things can actually get better with ICO because some have been successfully concluded in recent times.
You say very accurately when the market has a big price problem and when ICOS projects are too many but not bringing quality will make the crypto market fall more. But the changes gradually appear as the IEO brings. A lot of breathing and great confidence for investors and Bitcoin are rising again. Perhaps the crypto market must be constantly changing to adapt to the environment.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:41:51 PM

yeah it's great to see the market get better because it makes my enthusiasm even better because honestly, it's very difficult to stay enthusiastic about crypto when we know that prices continue to decline, when we know that there are many failed projects, when we know there are many scam, therefore when everything improves, my enthusiasm also increases

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:47:04 PM

It's true that days are getting better as time goes by. People had turned away from ICO investment due to the number of scam ICO. That is why there's  a new crowd finding method which is IEO. ICO has really nothing to do with the bull-market, the bull-market is either triggered by Hype, innovation, events and development which attracts more investors into the crypto market.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:36:51 AM

Cryptocurrency value is going better because i think it has reached the most bottom position.
In addition, there are many IEO's running in several exchanges, attracting investors to buying cryptocurrency.
2019 is better than 2018 in my opinion, and it is time for crypto to rising slowly from the bottom.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1104

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:03:10 AM

The development of ICO projects during so far is really increasing as we can see from time to time. There are so many growing numbers of ICOs with numerous concepts and ideas. However, as we realize, not all ICOs are valuable and worthy. There are sometimes some ICO projects that only gain for the funds, not focusing on the ideal concept with different ideas of the projects. Of course, it will influence the trust and interest from the investors.
By the day, it always happens and moreover, there are so many scam ICO that make the investors fear to invest. Sometimes, the dead coins become the condition happens after on exchange listing and they have no interest to attract more investors.
Some people may believe that some certain coins or tokens from ICO will reach their best value and price in bullrun. however, it doesn't guarantee.
Now, there is another crowdfunding system that is offered, IEO. Many talks about this IEO and it may be one of the ways to recommend. However, it doesn't mean that IEO will be the best way because it should also have negative sides. We need to still analyze which projects that may be valuable and promising, not only for now but for long term holding.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:31:26 AM

Sure IEOs have taken the main stream but we still need forward thinkers to cater for some of the deficiencies of IEO. If not IEOs will become like ICO and we will need to seek for new crowdfunding methods

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:35:17 AM

Yeah, most of the people here are nowly accepting the cryptocurrency to raise since of the ethereum fork last months a go.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:27:45 AM

Although many believe that the problem is bull run but i think otherwise,i stand to be corrected.I believe having positive changes in ICO can actually lead to bull run,Minimizing the level of fake projects and maximizing the level of genuine projects is all we need to get back to bull run.
Wrong. If ICO's were to be strictly regulated causing scam ICOs and the like to completely dissapear from the market, investors will probably feel more confident (and safer) about investing in ICO's, but that wouldn't translate into a bull market as it won't have an direct effect on the prices of cryptocurrencies, for instance, in the demand of cryptos.

Just look at the last bull run, ICOs didn't cause prices to go up to such crazy levels, but rather, the prices and the bull market triggered a surge in ICOs and they started flooding the market.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:38:56 PM

As you said it's like that

Good projects will certainly have a good impact on the development of Crypto prices

But, on actually don’t close the possibility of some projects without thinking about the pricing of utilities tokens or coins, if asked in others group say hello “We can’t comment in regard to the pricing and the team doesn't control the markets” and that I consider it familiar to say

I guess to the OP above, the first solution if we had more funds should follow the projects which are listed IEOs so currently where this is matters trend and everything is definitely want to expect an ROI or a highly prices so that, it’s very profitable I think all ambitious people against this.

However, if there is a project that is best according to you with the research and full know a project should take ICOs.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:16:12 PM

I think it was a long long period of recovery for bitcoin but the difference was compared to previous times we went down this time corporations actually invested money into stuff that would really help us get up quicker. For example when bitcon was going down back in the day it was called "doom of bitcoin" or "bitcoin is a failed project" and all that but now companies like BAKKT is getting millions of dollars in investments and even small time games like cryptokitties got like 15 million dollars in investment.

That is why I think this "drop" we had in 2018 was not as bad as the ones we used to have but it is certainly a better thanks to corporations actually believing the project and putting their money in the system thinking it will go back up and eventually it did went back up of course.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: