Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ferrum Network - Pioneering Interoperability 2.0 | FAS Pre-Sales 🔥  (Read 14138 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:42:47 AM

Yea, lately I noticed they are banning lots of people, didn't know it was because they were asking about the exchange. IMO if they keep banning people they will soon start spreading FUDs about the project which will hurt the project.
This is something that should not happen in this exchange because everyone is an investor so the ban may disappoint them and withdraw all their money to another exchange. In recent weeks, Bitmax trading volume has decreased significantly and directly affected the value of FRM. If they do not have a fix, I will consider leaving here and will complain about how they work.

This project is still updating a lot of news for investors but Bitmax's action is unacceptable and will cause a lot of coins here to be affected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:35:42 AM

Ferrum Network entered into a partnership with the Dash network, which is actively developing in Nigeria. It is used by a large number of sellers in this country to make payments. https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/uptrennd-presents-dash-and-ferrum-network-to-increase-adoption-in-africa~MTA5MjY2
wow its development of Ferrum very fast!, I can not wait to see Ferrum in the top 100 Coinmarketcap position,
maybe I can buy it and hold it  Grin
The project need to give update on the token use case, partnership is good but investors need update about how the token they are holding will get back to ICO price and beyond. They should care that they are in loss already and hasten up on the roadmap. Unifyre wallet IMO is till far behind in development considering the road-map and its update will be more reassuring/consoling .
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 07:26:57 AM

Ferrum Network entered into a partnership with the Dash network, which is actively developing in Nigeria. It is used by a large number of sellers in this country to make payments. https://www.uptrennd.com/post-detail/uptrennd-presents-dash-and-ferrum-network-to-increase-adoption-in-africa~MTA5MjY2
wow its development of Ferrum very fast!, I can not wait to see Ferrum in the top 100 Coinmarketcap position,
maybe I can buy it and hold it  Grin
The project need to give update on the token use case, partnership is good but investors need update about how the token they are holding will get back to ICO price and beyond. They should care that they are in loss already and hasten up on the roadmap. Unifyre wallet IMO is till far behind in development considering the road-map and its update will be more reassuring/consoling .
For the past few weeks, FRM has continued to decline and I cannot know the reason. I think Ferrum team needs to be more active in the future because this is a very important time for this project. If it is not possible to raise prices well, many investors will tend to sell more and that is not good for this project. Although this project has attracted a very good funding from the ICO but development team has no plans to list FRM at other exchanges.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:50:25 PM

here the latest news from this project

Ferrum Network Roadmap Update

Hello Ferrum Community,

We have been hard at work behind the scenes to bring you FRM staking, UniFyre Wallet, Kudi Exchange upgrades, as well as laying the groundwork for our other major products. In this article we explain what we have been working on, and some updates and additions to our roadmap.

read more here : https://ferrum.network/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
regards
PLATO

Activity: 493

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:07:29 AM

Hello Ferrum Community,

We have been hard at work behind the scenes to bring you FRM staking, UniFyre Wallet, Kudi Exchange upgrades, as well as laying the groundwork for our other major products. In this article we explain what we have been working on, and some updates and additions to our roadmap.

read more here : https://ferrum.network/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
regards
This news is really impressive at this stage and hopefully the price of FRM may improve as FRM has very low trading volume recently. I think if this news can help you gain more confidence, then consider investing because I predict the price of this coin will rise again someday. Maybe altcoin is not a good choice now but I am sure projects with good updates will be interested by a lot of investors.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:23:26 PM

Ferrum team will release FRM #staking site soon and UX has been one of the priorities for smooth and easy experience.
https://twitter.com/FerrumNetwork/status/1183683481399910401?s=20

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:11:11 PM

Hello Ferrum Community,

regards
This news is really impressive at this stage and hopefully the price of FRM may improve as FRM has very low trading volume recently. I think if this news can help you gain more confidence, then consider investing because I predict the price of this coin will rise again someday. Maybe altcoin is not a good choice now but I am sure projects with good updates will be interested by a lot of investors.
Extraordinary opinion, I support you if they continue to show their performance it can attract investors, besides that I am sure the platform users will be more and more difficult to develop it, maybe this situation will be crowded in talking about the community, we see only

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:21:35 AM

We are pleased to announced that we have cemented our commitment to both the Ethereum Network and Binance Chain by conducting an administrative burn that results in the same amount of ERC-20 FRM and BEP-2 FRM on both chains, which together equal our total supply of 329,218,749 FRM.

royalfestus

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:06:51 AM

The trust I have in the project is more on the team, they have a kind of ethics that amazes me, somehow like the German work ethic. Intelligence moves and well planned. except for the card that they removed they have been progressive with a lot of innovation. I believe they will make investors a lot of profit a longterm and they could be another binance in their own space.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

As I see FRM token is trading on Binance Dex and on Bitmax. What type of token is trading on Bitmax? BEP 5 token or ERC token? As I remember they have 2 types of tokens...
royalfestus

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:42:43 PM

As I see FRM token is trading on Binance Dex and on Bitmax. What type of token is trading on Bitmax? BEP 5 token or ERC token? As I remember they have 2 types of tokens...
ERC 20 is trading on bitmax and Idex but the volume on idex is low. Binance Dex trade the BEP token
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:42:19 AM

Hello. Can you advice, who I should turn to with my problem. I have more than 5000 FRM tokens on my erc wallet, that is bound to community.ferrum.network. As I understand correctly, I should be participating in social mining, but on the dashboard, it is shown, that I have only about 2300 FRM tokens (october bounty reward).

What should I do and who I can turn to to increase the number of FRM tokens on my balance. Because somehow they doesnt increase automatically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
royalfestus

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

Hello. Can you advice, who I should turn to with my problem. I have more than 5000 FRM tokens on my erc wallet, that is bound to community.ferrum.network. As I understand correctly, I should be participating in social mining, but on the dashboard, it is shown, that I have only about 2300 FRM tokens (october bounty reward).

What should I do and who I can turn to to increase the number of FRM tokens on my balance. Because somehow they doesnt increase automatically.
Join the telegram and talk to Ian, he is more active there and the team is efficient.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:04:06 AM

ERC 20 is trading on bitmax and Idex but the volume on idex is low. Binance Dex trade the BEP token

Is there any official way to convert BEP-2 tokens to ERC tokens yet? If yes then can you please share the link to the bridge. Tried searching it google but no joy.

Thanks
royalfestus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:21:46 AM

Is there any official way to convert BEP-2 tokens to ERC tokens yet? If yes then can you please share the link to the bridge. Tried searching it google but no joy.

Thanks

BEP-2 ----> ERC20

• ERC20 ----> BEP-2

Minimum amount: 100 FRM

Direct link: https://tokenbridge.ferrum.network/
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:29:20 AM

BEP-2 ----> ERC20

• ERC20 ----> BEP-2

Minimum amount: 100 FRM

Direct link: https://tokenbridge.ferrum.network/

There is a fees for converting (40 FRM tokens). Why do they charge this fee while they made 2 type of tokens yourself? And what they should to do with this tokens? Will they burn them ( I mean converting fees)?
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

The trust I have in the project is more on the team, they have a kind of ethics that amazes me, somehow like the German work ethic. Intelligence moves and well planned. except for the card that they removed they have been progressive with a lot of innovation. I believe they will make investors a lot of profit a longterm and they could be another binance in their own space.
They updated it, stay tuned.
https://medium.com/ferrumnetwork/ferrum-network-roadmap-update-21ff56b1ec25
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 08:23:05 PM

Ferrum Network (FRM)Staking Overview

In just a few days Ferrum Network will release Ferrum Network’s Web-Based Staking. But before we do, we wanted to provide critical information on the structure, rewards and requirements of FRM Staking. Enjoy!

General Overview

FRM Staking can be likened to a savings account — it offers constant time-based returns based on staking time. In other words, the longer you stake, the higher the rewards. That may seem basic, but FRM Staking unique in many ways.
First, it is pool based. Meaning it is a group activity with multiple contributors for each staking contract.
Second, it is flexible. Meaning you have the option to withdraw early, stake until full maturity, or withdraw somewhere in between. But be warned: leaving early comes at a cost.
Finally, it is strategic. Meaning if you stake until full maturity, and others in your pool withdraw early, you will receive a portion of their rewards.
There will be 3 staking pools: Gold (shortest), Platinum (medium) and Diamond (longest). The terms of each staking pool (rewards, lengths, minimum contribution, etc.) are detailed below.
We will publish a full “how-to stake” guide in the coming days, but overall it is very simple. Just connect your ERC-20 wallet to the contract, deposit your FRM into the pool, stake until you wish to withdraw, and then withdraw to have your principal and rewards sent back to your wallet. Easy!

Requirements for Staking

Here are the requirements to be aware of.
Metamask: FRM Staking requires the ERC-20 wallet extension Metamask, which will automatically link to our staking contracts. This is the wallet you will contribute from and where rewards will be distributed upon withdrawal.
For assistance on setting up a Metamask, please contact a Ferrum team member or the Metamask] team directly.
5000 FRM Minimum: to stay consistent with Social Mining, the minimum amount to stake is 5000 FRM. There is no maximum.

Keywords and Unique Features

FRM Staking has some unique features such as early withdrawal, forfeited/redistributed rewards, and additional rewards for full maturity.

Limited Time to Contribute
Once the staking pools are opened, you will be given a limited amount of time to contribute. After the time expires OR the contract is full, contributions will close forever. A progress bar will show how much the contract has been filled at any given time.

Full Maturity
Stake until full maturity to receive maximum rewards. Maturity will have a date and time assigned at which time full rewards will be available for withdrawal, so you will know exactly when you can withdraw to receive the maximum rewards.
In addition, if you stake until full maturity, you will likely receive additional rewards from those who withdrew early.

Early Withdrawal

FRM Staking offers an early withdrawal option for flexibility. Early withdrawal will have a date and time assigned so you will know exactly when you can withdraw early.
Although rewards are lower for early withdrawal, they increase linearly every day — past the early withdrawal date right up until full maturity.
In other words, if you withdraw after the early withdraw date and closer to full maturity, rewards will be higher, but still less than full maturity.

Forfeited and Redistributed Rewards
FRM Staking pools are like a pie. The project will place a predetermined amount FRM into each pool prior to launch and this number will not change. If stakers leave early, the pie does not shrink, they’ll just receive less, while the proportions of the remaining stakers will increase.
Therefore, the longest stakers will earn more than just the maximum APR, they will also earn a share of rewards left behind by those who stopped staking.
In this sense, FRM Staking offers an element of strategy, suspense and gamification.

The Staking Pools:
There will be three staking pools: Gold (short), Platinum (medium) and Diamond (long), each with different terms.

Gold Staking Terms
  • Full Rewards: 10% annualized
  • Full maturity: 180 days
  • Early withdrawal starts: 90 days
  • Early withdrawal reward start at: 4%
  • Pool size: 3 million FRM
  • Time period to contribute: 7 days
  • Minimum amount staked: 5000 FRM

Platinum Staking Terms
  • Rewards: 30% annualized
  • Full maturity: 365 days
  • Early withdrawal starts: 182 days
  • Early withdrawal rewards start at: 8%
  • Pool size: 5 million FRM

Diamond Staking:
  • Rewards: 50% annualized
  • Full maturity: 547 days
  • Early withdrawal starts: 274 days
  • Early withdrawal rewards start at: 12% annualized
  • Pool Size: 1 million FRM

Ferrum Network Links:
Telegram: http://telegram.ferrum.network
Twitter: http://twitter.ferrum.network
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.ferrum.network
YouTube: http://youtube.ferrum.network
Reddit: http://reddit.ferrum.network
Facebook: http://facebook.ferrum.network
Github: https://github.com/ferrumnet/
Instagram: http://instagram.ferrum.network

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:26:56 AM

Why they have lanched this staking if this is still ERC tokens and mainnet still not launched yet? Just for insentive people hold tokens? And when mainnet is planning to launch?
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:00:22 AM

Why they have lanched this staking if this is still ERC tokens and mainnet still not launched yet? Just for insentive people hold tokens? And when mainnet is planning to launch?
if they launch a staking program even though it's still ERC20 it's still good, it will give investors daily profit,
if Ferrum doesn't end up like MiracleTele it seems like this will be interesting, and remember! don't use all your money for staking,
because the events that have passed you have seen it!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: