Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Informative Ann of BIBE COIN [XCQ]  (Read 216 times)
Safian (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:15:55 PM

Hello everyone. Today I'm Announce another  new coin.I'm talking about BIBE coin

What is the BIBE coin?

BitsBee the SuperNode powered future of virtual money investment. BitsBee helps in gap financing arrangement wherein the borrower can get access to short-term loans for meeting short-term liquidity requirements

BIBE Features

⭐Encrypted Messaging
⭐Instant & Anonymous Transactions
⭐Resistance to 51% Attacks
⭐SuperNode + Masternode Network
⭐Proof-of-Stake
⭐VRX v3.0 Difficulty Re-targeting Algorithm
⭐Lightweight Blockchain

BIBE Specifications

⭐Symbol :  BIBE
⭐MAX Supply :  1,50,00,000 BIBE
⭐Block Size : 4MB
⭐Block Time : 60s
⭐Block Reward : 0.5-35 BIBE
⭐PoS Reward : Dynamic
⭐Stake Time : 3 hours
⭐Masternode Collateral : 1500 BIBE
⭐Masternode Reward : Dynamic
⭐RPC Port : 27028
⭐Masternode Port : 27027
⭐Bitsbee wallet address start with : B
⭐Confirmations required to spend: 6

OFFICIAL LINKS

Website

Whitepaper

Bitcointalk

Block Explorer

Medium

Twitter
https://twitter.com/bitsbee1[/center
]

Telegram

Discord

This coin are promoted by Announce of coin(AOC)

AOC is a well develop crypto promoting server.
Here you will get some Exciting Benefits.Our services

1.promoting your coin,twitter, btt also
2.post about your MN(updated)
3.post about your presale(updated) 
4.post about your coin specification
5.post about your coin official link
6.many others features you can get

Keep enjoying with AOC community

Note: That's  are help to choose right project.Before Invest please knowing about the coin very carefully.We are not responsible for that
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:20:28 PM

Where can i find more information about this project?
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4281

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:59:05 PM

BITSBEE -SCAM - PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129349.new#new

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitsbeetech

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:05:57 AM

BITSBEE -SCAM - PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129349.new#new
Any thing else you have to say other than PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER.
You illiterate, do you actually know what is a PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER?

Only general introduction is  PLAGIARIZED, there are many projects of same nature of business then from where so much of new words will be generated.

You are biased to prove everything scam , actually you are due to a scam to your mother seriously, i m not joking.

Why dont you give ansers to my question if you are so intelligent, you dont give answers because you are nothing more than a mad monkey.

Why you are focusing only a few sentences which do not matter at all in any project for the same nature of business, why dont you ask questions about working and other plans we mentioned in the white paper, you bloody idiot and yes i will scold you untill , you remove you biased thinking from this project , you dont have any proof to prove this wrong , you are wrong by birth so you think everything is wrong,

BUT I WONDER WHY ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO PROVE THIS SCAM, WHY DONT YOU HAVE VALID QUESTIONS.YOU ARE COPY PASTING THIS LIKE ON YOU HEAD , LIKE YOU ARE SAYING YOUR FATHER IS A THIEF AND SHOWING TO EVERYONE.

Why saying  PLAGIARIZED whitepaper, also show what is PLAGIARIZED thing in it and how much does they matter , why dont you want to escalate things, you creep.

We warned you enormous times and asked many questions, why you failed giving answers and when we ask questions you started to write so nice quotation of the mother nature, i think you are not fit from your mind, looks like you got mad as you lost everything in this crypto market. Bloody hell stay away from my project untill you have decide to ask question and then come to conclusion what is scam or what is not.

IN BITSBEE's MAIN BITCOIN THREADY WE MENTIONED EVERYTHING , ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS, Why cant yo understand that, copying a general introduction of same nature of business scam? What a donkey mind you have.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5129206

Why are you using this word PLAGIARIZED WHITEPAPER, use any other word that nobody saw before , otherwise you are also a scammer.
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:11:47 AM

Russian Translation Reserved
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: