Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20385 times)
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:37:49 AM

A big advantage is the dividends to the holders of BNB token. And this advantage has not yet been used by Binance. Perhaps due to regulatory constraints. But other exchanges are already doing this.
All exchanges want to repeat the success of the Binance Exchange and its coins. But not everyone has a chance to repeat this success. It seems to me that Binance is beyond competition. This is Brand number 1!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:09:52 PM

Binance coin is good to hold as long as Binance as an exchange continues to be on top.

All exchanges want to repeat the success of the Binance Exchange and its coins. But not everyone has a chance to repeat this success.
That is what is wrong with other exchanges. They are only copying binance. If they want to be on top like binance they should do more and offer something original that binance do not have.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

Think for yourself what Binance is. In my opinion, this is a very promising exchange with great potential. It also runs on its base the most top-level ieo projects and the capitalization of this exchange exceeds $ 100 million, so this is why it is worth holding bnb tokens.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:31:20 PM

Kiss First, BNB has the advantage of being a coin master of the exchange. And the crypto trading floor is the project that has the longest living ability, compared to other utility token projects.
 Kiss Second, Binance Coin itself has proved to be safe (safe heaven) after many adjustments of crypto market, although it cannot match Bitcoin and Teether (USDT).
 Kiss Third, the Binance Coin is also the leading coin when it is possible to reduce not much during the time when the market adjusts, and increases the fastest when the market recovers. Stock Traders in the stock market always prefer the leading stock like this.

So what about you?  Wink
I have access bnb and yes I think it's has a quality liquidity and it poses as a good investment but anyone who wants to invest have to do its own research
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:50:54 PM

A big advantage is the dividends to the holders of BNB token. And this advantage has not yet been used by Binance. Perhaps due to regulatory constraints. But other exchanges are already doing this.

Continuous profits occur if you continue to learn better and correctly. this is just a time that will be a multiple-fold profit.
The more you understand the system the more you can take the advantage, this was been used by skilled traders they are looking for advantages from time to time, BNB coin is giving investors privilege to buy now and keep the coins, either use it for investment or use it as utility coins inside the platform and enjoy the benefits.
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:57:38 PM

Binance coin is a good investment for future, because Binance can maintain its first position next few years. Another plus point is when crypto market rocket with Bitcoin journey to the moon next years, total volume traded in the exchange will be high, that in turn bringing lots of income to the exchange. Their own coin might be higher, so I think mutual correlation between Bitcoin, binance coin, and total volume on Binance and income for Binance will be bigger, and better.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

I do not think that binance coin is the only coin that should be hold for there are other good coins also to hold. However. I agree with OP that binance is one good coin to hold though i never had a binance coin.

But, I am just wondering since the exchange always earning on the.coins listed on the exchange so there could be a huge coin increase in terms.of.its.liquidity. Is binance coin made huge coin.market price increase over time?
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

Binance's determining factor is like this because it is supported by very large capital, this is something other projects do not have, even when the bounty hunter sells only 1% of the total supply, the price drops.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:04:35 PM

I don't think BNB is a good investment. Since around Binance is now a very strong hype. The price of the coin, the BNB has risen very strongly. And there is absolutely no point in buying BNB coins at such a hype. Maybe in the future, after the disappearance of the hype, you can buy some coins and try to get a good profit.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:13:18 PM

Wow, binance is a coin that i have never seen any project as good as them, the way they plan and execute projects, most projects they have done through BNB has been a successful one and they have fully guaranteed us of the coins safety

Binance is really doing wonders in terms of stability. The developers needs to be given great kudos. Although I bought ATH, am hoping and confident it will soon get there.
Odetolala

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:06:01 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:31:26 PM by Odetolala

Because the exchange that begets the coin is a progressive one, and it's always seeking for way to improve in every aspect, I personally feel that in not too long from now that coin will do a ×5 very easily. Bull run or not. #DYOR
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:25:48 PM

not necessarily like that, where the binance blockchain will be different from ethereum blockchain. they must develop from the start, for their new blcokchain and their platform. all depends on how later the binance blockchain can be accepted by the new project market, which may be able to differ views regarding how to use it.
of course they will have a long time to develop their chain. this is a process, and the release of the binance chain will update the crypto market. I think that will make the price go up high. we'll see how it will develop after a swap for BNB coins.
I think Binance is gradually succeeding in getting what they desire, to get people to start swapping their holding for Binance, I really cannot be live that I have almost swapped all swapable coins to Binance because of the interesting way they have been developing.

I really love this project and I want to believe that I have not made the wrong choice in doing so, I see a bright future in all the projects that they have been establishing and I really see them competing with Ethereum with the new project they have embarked on to create their own chain too and with the awareness they already have, ethereum might be losing half of its community to Binance.
Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:34:00 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 10:30:53 PM by Kafanchanchan

BNB is certainly the coin of the year in my opinion, Binance's CZ is a master planer and he understands perfect how these things work. He has put in tremendous effort to ensure BNB coin succeeds and we are already seeing that happen, so I think it's a good coin to Hodl, especially if one intends to Hodl for long term
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:37:12 PM

1. Cause BNB is owned by Binance, the most big exchange right now.
2. BNB now have their own chain, new step to challenge top coin like Ethereum
3. CZ will do anything to make BNB demand rise everyday, such as make BNB only way to buy IEO from Binance, so BNB price is stable and keep higher.

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:42:33 PM

of course the binance exchange is very popular so people knows that binance coin will go pump in the future. I recommend binance coin to hold for long term. I believe the price of that coin will go $100 in the future.
No doubt same as all other altcoins Binance is really good coin to hold but we will have to hold with patience and never give up on it, price will rise same as other altcoins future of Binance is good but we will have to be very careful about it, it does not matter actually what coin you invested  but you will have to hold with patience till the price recovers.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:23:41 PM

Binance coin has a lot of utilities and with that its a good choice for investors. The growth of the coin is healthy and its truly a safe heaven to investors. I got BNB when it was 12$ and my only regret is that i didnt buy enough of it.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:41:52 PM

Binance coin is good to hold because almost everytime this exchange number one everywhere. Now they run launchpad and own blockchain. Some project migrate to binance chain.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:16:01 PM

Looking what binance coin has done so far in terms of following the market trends and backed up with a great exchange, so as long as the exchange keeps existing and leading then it coin will also find is usefulness all time and going strong in the market.
They have already created an enabling environment that will make them to continue being the lead in the exchange business, they have developed lots of projects that will take other exchanges more than 3 years to do even if they feel like competing with them, and I am sure that before that 2 years, BNB will still come up with projects that will always make them be ahead of others.

I really do not regret my actions of investing in Binance coin, I am happy to have it in my long term project portfolio, just barely last week, they were on $16, now I can still they are already growing above $23 in such a short period of time.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:55:18 PM

You said it all, and to add; Binance exchange is filled with experienced and hardworking team who are always ready to test and Implement new things. It is only when a project is looking for ways to explore more options will it be valuable and this is the case of Binance.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:36:14 PM

You said it all, and to add; Binance exchange is filled with experienced and hardworking team who are always ready to test and Implement new things. It is only when a project is looking for ways to explore more options will it be valuable and this is the case of Binance.

Yes, I know that they have a special unit - the Binance lab, which is developing new products and finding new opportunities for development. Generally it is a whole ecosystem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: