Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Binance Coin a good choice to HOLD?  (Read 20385 times)
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:17:09 PM

Of the advantages, you can also add that all the IEO that were on this platform gave a profit. Of the minuses, is not so increasing the price of coins and that the exchange will ever come to an end.

All projects brought huge profit to the lottery participants from Binance. I think that he well explains the cost of a BNB coin of $ 30.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 08:15:23 PM

Binance Coin is a generally excellent decision for some reasons! This coin from the greatest crypto trade Binance.
Binance has an effective launchpad, which makes the new IEO pattern and in the event that somebody needs to take an interest in the Binance Launchpad, at that point they ought to have BNB coin!
Binance team are genius in implementing these strategies and thus creating a demand for the coin.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:26:40 PM

Simply because binance and its platforms are becoming huge and at the moment they are dominating the crypto market either it is the traditional exchange, dex or their launchpad even their trust wallet is also one of the best especially when you talk about ease of access and use.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:47:56 PM

Currently I see BNB like a risky investment because they have showed all those ideas and they dont have anything new to show to the public. When good IEO will end, bnb coin will fall.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:59:01 PM

Please never put all your eggs in one basket, full agree! Now price bnb can do with you a Fomo! Don't invest all money

I totally agree on this, as it is very dangerous to put into one investment for all of your money.
Though with BNB now we have alternative choice as BINANCE is doing IEO and we can USE that BNB to invest to other projects.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:31:58 PM

Today was a good pump coins from Binance launchpad, I think tomorrow or the day after, they will announce new IEO and i hope BNB in this news, grow up.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:36:09 PM

The basis of the BNB coin is, first of all, the BINANCE exchange and its branch BINANCE DEX.
Imagine for a moment that one of the exchanges has started having problems with the regulator of the SEC, which will decide to fine the exchange for a large amount of money. What do you think will happen to the BNB coin, will it fall in price or not?
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:10:38 PM

BNB has been one of both best performing altcoins in the crypto market, in not the best at the moment, because it has been able to grow significantly and that many have adopted it, which is why we see projects looking and working towards listing in Binance DEX these days.
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Binance really cares about its token holders and the market value as well. I've heard they making several moves to achieve that, as simple as listing projects who has access to apps which are being used by everyday people. That right there will give Binance wider audience which will help them in the long run. We're also getting good increase for the past few days, in which I can see happening for a long time.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:59:22 PM

Binance Coin surely is a good one but as an investor I always like to diversify my investment by not only depending on Binance Coin as there are other good alts I can bag too

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:58:34 PM

Binance coin of course is a great choice to hold because it has a potential in the future though there are other alternative coins that are trustworthy to.invest and hold.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:33:24 PM

In my opinion, today Binance is the most successful of all really working projects. This is one of many reasons why the crypto community is growing trust in it. Binance earns its utility by introducing new useful features daily. This leads to the fact that the BNB token has a steady growth despite the general market failure.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

in my opinion the price of BNB will definitely increase very high, therefore BNB is very good to hold, that is because :
1. Binance is the biggest exchange and has the highest volume at the moment
2. every coin listed on Binance exchange will definitely increase very high (pump)
3. many IEO are successful at Binance exchange
4. fee on Binance exchange is very cheap
5. BNB coin prices every year always increases
therefore hold and investing in BNB coin will definitely provide a very big profit, thus making many people choose to hold BNB coin.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 05:10:39 AM

in my opinion the price of BNB will definitely increase very high, therefore BNB is very good to hold, that is because :
1. Binance is the biggest exchange and has the highest volume at the moment
2. every coin listed on Binance exchange will definitely increase very high (pump)
3. many IEO are successful at Binance exchange
4. fee on Binance exchange is very cheap
5. BNB coin prices every year always increases
therefore hold and investing in BNB coin will definitely provide a very big profit, thus making many people choose to hold BNB coin.
Of course, each of us really understands that the BNB token depends on the result of Binance in the market.  However, it is necessary to analyze the results of other cryptocurrency exchanges that offered their tokens to users in order to predict a little further developments.  For example, you can pay attention to the exchange, such as Idex, which has demand in the cryptocurrency market, but its token is in very poor condition.  In this regard, I can assume that BNB has the same future.  Therefore, I do not risk leaving this token for long-term storage.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:13:53 AM

At this time the reason why most people see the potential of a Binance coin is because of the presence of IEO on the Binance Exchange and there we can get huge benefits if we can get a ticket. in addition, we also see where the potential for Binance exchange is quite strategic among the existing exchange lists. binance comes first

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:41:23 AM

Binance is currently in the league of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange market in the world and that trust is transferred to anything they offer which include their token (BNB) token. It is most trusted after bitcoin as well as all its forks, ethereum and litecoin. It seems even very much trusted than dash.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:44:56 AM

the development of the coin binance and its potential is very good for now. if we look at the current price of coin binance, there is a lot of speculation that if the coin binance will be one of the best coins in cryptocurrency. so the coin binance will still remain one of the best types of coins to hold.

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

At this time the reason why most people see the potential of a Binance coin is because of the presence of IEO on the Binance Exchange and there we can get huge benefits if we can get a ticket. in addition, we also see where the potential for Binance exchange is quite strategic among the existing exchange lists. binance comes first
Not only because of the presence of the IEO feature, since early on, people began to pay more attention to binance exchanges when they launched binance coin, stable and sustained development of this exchange, all boosted the development of binance coin, IEO is just something to speed up this development process more. But in short, binance exchange is on the right track and goes up steadily, as long as it still has users, the value of binance coin will have a chance to go up, holding will have less risk, an option with so many insurance, everyone likes

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:34:58 AM

Not only because of the presence of the IEO feature, since early on, people began to pay more attention to binance exchanges when they launched binance coin, stable and sustained development of this exchange, all boosted the development of binance coin, IEO is just something to speed up this development process more. But in short, binance exchange is on the right track and goes up steadily, as long as it still has users, the value of binance coin will have a chance to go up, holding will have less risk, an option with so many insurance, everyone likes

The rapid sales of IEO in binance affects the demand for BNB Coin at exchangers. The volume of BNB Coin transactions in binance is one of the largest and this indicates that many investors are hoping to participate in the IEO organized by binance. In addition, Dex exchangers who use the BNB Chain increase the number of transactions each day and this will affect the price of the BNB Coin.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:46:51 AM

if I think binance is also a good coin and also a strong platform for trading in it, so I believe the development of the binance market is increasing every day. so I believe binance is also good for investment in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: