Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:38:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience & endurance  (Read 14586 times)
DoraNile (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:35:02 AM

The moment I felt like stopping is always when good opportunities shows up, I've came to understand that after knowing every thing about crypto you can't do without these two tools

1) patience
2) endurance

If this two tools are lost you would be lost in crypto space and be filled with confusion
Bear, bear and bear all around, understandable isn't?
But for how long? Will bears be around forever? NO!
Cryptocurrency is growing, that's exactly what we want so why lose hope? Be full of patience and endurance or else you will leave crypto space in shame
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:11:31 PM

I totally agree with you, friend. These are the right thoughts. Patience and endurance are very important tools for any person who is in the field of cryptocurrency.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

in my experience the term "patience" is what newcomers who have zero experience in the altcoin market and have lost a lot of money use to calm themselves and justify those huge losses which they endured due to their lack of expertise!

in any market, specially altcoin market, what you need is "experience" and understanding of how the whole thing works. if you keep on bag holding, in a year from now you will see your pocket emptied out by the pump and dumpers and you will be left bag holding a bunch of coins which wouldn't exist anymore by then.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

Yes that is the truth that most of people that enter crypto seems to get rich over night and they seem to have no patience at all if market goes against them they start calling it scam basically they do not know anything about investing and trading and they are in for short term looking to make quick bucks but it just foes not works like this.

Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:13:23 PM

Yeh that's right, you can see after a long bearish market now the price slowly increase, marketcap start going up. I hope the bull's comming.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:37:51 PM

its all about patience. Not every time the market is good for you. you just need to be patient and wait for your turn and wait for the market to recover.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:39:54 PM

What I can say is that the perseverance for those who sell the boards especially to the token holders is so strong that if you have no patience you can sell your token even if the price is low so you should be prepared These are so many losers and headaches because there is no patience and purely panic selling you should not have to distract because if your token holds a potential and longterm sure you will be profitable and you will not lose money you should definitely choose the token the admin is a community and active and the project is great for your profit.
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:40:07 PM

In my country, there is a scheme that government introduced to its workers, it is called pension scheme, they keep deducting certain amount of money from their account till they retire from the job and pay them back, no matter the challenges they have during that period, government will never release it until retirement age. Most of the workers still lives without it and in the end, it plays a big role in their life after retirement.
  So we should learn to see bitcoin as though it is our retirement money, no matter the challenges we are passing through that is giving us the pressure over our investment, we should learn to work it out. If we can see our investment as retirement money, then we will be able to easily overcome impatience.

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:44:25 PM

I agree with the author of the theme,but easy to say and hard to do so.people are not patient and always want to get the maximum profit here and now.This all comes only with experience.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:52:16 PM

The moment I felt like stopping is always when good opportunities shows up, I've came to understand that after knowing every thing about crypto you can't do without these two tools

1) patience
2) endurance

If this two tools are lost you would be lost in crypto space and be filled with confusion
Cryptocurrency is growing, that's exactly what we want so why lose hope? Be full of patience and endurance or else you will leave crypto space in shame
Yup patience and endurance are the best things we need to do. I'm doing bounties for more than 2 years and I never stop in doing this job even though there comes a time that I never earned from this job. Bears will not really here to stay, they are just here for a very short amount of time.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:57:35 PM

Well some people say this is a marathon and not a sprint. But you have to understand that patience and endurance does not apply to all projects you've invested in. As someone above rightfully said, "you will be left bag holding a bunch of coins which wouldn't exist anymore by then."

Do not follow this patience and endurance advice blindly, many would say this to cover up their lack of skill and experience in trading.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:03:15 PM

I could say only one thing if your in a right project ( I mean if your holding right coins or token with real usecase ) then no need to worry about this bear market doesnt last for long . Definitely after this bear when real bull run starts lots of  Shit coins or tokens will be vanished from crypto space.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:06:58 PM

Well some people say this is a marathon and not a sprint. But you have to understand that patience and endurance does not apply to all projects you've invested in. As someone above rightfully said, "you will be left bag holding a bunch of coins which wouldn't exist anymore by then."

Do not follow this patience and endurance advice blindly, many would say this to cover up their lack of skill and experience in trading.

If you invest in an underdeveloped project, holding will not bring you any benefit in long-term investment. Many investors have made this mistake and are very regretful about that investment. In my opinion, before you have decided on a long-term investment, you should choose projects that are trusted by the community and make an article that lists the strengths that this project has in order to avoid unnecessary risks when invest . I believe that when you have the right choice, patience will help you earn huge profits
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:07:40 PM

For sure those are very great, but in my opinion you need to be able to learn from your mistakes and to avoid repeating them in the future. Diversification is as well a very important point, so I with you the best of luck!
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

1) patience
2) endurance

This can also be done by someone who has the capability having those two, like if you have a coin that you dont need to convert to fiat that is the endurance and patience to wait until furtther success of the price. Most of the time people quit because they dont have anything that can manage loses for their coins, they dont have a chance even they want to do so.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:16:56 PM

In my country, there is a scheme that government introduced to its workers, it is called pension scheme, they keep deducting certain amount of money from their account till they retire from the job and pay them back, no matter the challenges they have during that period, government will never release it until retirement age. Most of the workers still lives without it and in the end, it plays a big role in their life after retirement.
  So we should learn to see bitcoin as though it is our retirement money, no matter the challenges we are passing through that is giving us the pressure over our investment, we should learn to work it out. If we can see our investment as retirement money, then we will be able to easily overcome impatience.

I'm always against programs like this, you never know how long you will live so you might as well enjoy your life when you can.  There are many things you can't do when you are that old.  Its really just set up like a ponzi scheme if you think about it, just like America's social security.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:22:38 PM

1) patience
2) endurance

Both are good to implement here if you are one of the traders here. They are always connected to one another it shouldn't be separate becasue We cannot apply patience properly without endurance and endurance wont be happen if We are not patience. And this two are very applicable for every time bear market is happening in my opinion.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:25:15 PM

not all the time patience pays off there are times cutting your loss would be the ideal situation for you, you decide you go home with money but lesser than your original investment or go home with no money at all, there are certain times a project can't recover from loss that applies to cryptoccurrency aswell.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:27:00 PM

Those two: Patience and endurance is only a product of knowledge and confidence on the crypto you buy. I see here that newbies who do not really know the crypto they are buying tend to panic sell when the market goes south. But experience crypto users who have deep knowledge on the crypto they are investing remains calm and endures the bear market.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:41:26 PM

Well said, patience is always the key most times, just because you have to understand what you are dealing with meaning that understanding can also shows you the reason to patience and endurance. Because you might be sometimes but in the wrong place. Choose the good side of crypto so as to enjoy it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: