Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:45:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience & endurance  (Read 14580 times)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:41:21 PM

Correcting yourself is very important if we do not have the knowledge that it must be futile and very easy to fail, the Crypto space is very broad and its development quickly becomes difficult. In my opinion, extensive knowledge is the key and also based on patience to see the condition of transit values that often go up and down.
lusheck

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:02:17 PM

I totally agree with you, friend. These are the right thoughts. Patience and endurance are very important tools for any person who is in the field of cryptocurrency.
Previously, I tried to be content with patience, but invested in the wrong coin, this lost money. You need to have information to know which coin to invest in and which not. For myself found a project that provides this kind of information for free https://pyyro.com
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:10:47 PM

I would like to say that patience and endurance are of necessity for any tangible progess and success to be achieved in the crypto business. A lot of crypto enthusiasts are so much in a rush that they find it so difficult to imbibe patience in order to be able to get their desires met in crypto. Most of the times, many of them go about to dump their tokens at cheap prices when it seems the project team members delay to list their tokens on better exchanges with big volume. Hence, they fail to make tangible profits. Some can not even endure a short period of dip in the market before they quit crypto business. It takes enough patience and perseverance to keep swimming in the ocean of profit in crypto.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:13:31 PM

All who did not have patience, have long left the crypto market. A year has passed since the market began to fall, during which time many have already managed to fix their losses and find another occupation. I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency and continue to trade and invest in cryptographic markets.
I believe that persistence and patience are important in any business.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:14:09 PM

You need to be knowledgeable about different situation here so you will be proud anything happen in you like if you earn big here in crypto investment then you can less or avoid really to lose here

Better to always think positive here like do invest even there's a risk and the chance to earn here is high then that's really affordable another thing i think apply patience and endurance that's we need in volatile market of crypto
It is true that if we start something, we should not be halfhearted in mastering everything to succeed and as we know that investing in Cryptocurrency is full of risks if not careful. All have their own ways and I believe the Crypto opportunity is so great that they learn to understand our own abilities.

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:18:42 PM

It is very important to have these simple qualities for a market participant - patience and endurance.
If you add to this deep knowledge of market-based economic processes, as well as a bit of luck, which is always lacking, you can become very successful.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:55:11 PM

I understand that better than anyone. Many times I lacked patience and made mistakes. But I try to fight it and try to develop this quality. This is really a very important for crypto.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:01:46 PM

Indeed, patience in cryptography comes first and endurance and hope are still in the foreground. You have to hope until the last moment.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:34:08 PM

patience already discussion mate its everything at market ,I think endurance must be accompanied by knowledge mate ,information must be extensive and always updated in all news ,endurance the soul also likes to falter when he sees market bloody and is difficult to recover ,so information and knowledge must also added to your list mate ,we do not wait for hope but contribute to that hope

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:38:39 PM

to be able to get profit from crypto, we must be patient. patience is the main thing that all of us must have, without it we will not be able to survive. but just being patient is not enough, we must also be able to predict the possibilities that will occur in the future. Waiting for no reason will only make you fail.

Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:42:19 PM

Cryptocurrency investements are basically new start ups and initiatives which mostly take time before bringing real value to its investors but mostly investors are in  haste to make profits out of their investments. When this does not happen they get impatient and sell of their holdings as soon as possible and that is the mistake they always make when especially the project becomes of a great value in the future.
Have some patience people if you are into cryptocurrency investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:26:15 PM

The moment I felt like stopping is always when good opportunities shows up, I've came to understand that after knowing every thing about crypto you can't do without these two tools

1) patience
2) endurance

If this two tools are lost you would be lost in crypto space and be filled with confusion
Bear, bear and bear all around, understandable isn't?
But for how long? Will bears be around forever? NO!
Cryptocurrency is growing, that's exactly what we want so why lose hope? Be full of patience and endurance or else you will leave crypto space in shame

For me the most important thing was to get training in trading skills and choosing projects for investment. I have the patience and endurance and therefore I did not have to train them. Now I have already begun to invest and earn.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:33:35 PM

If you invest in a good promising ICO and you're optimistic about the project, then you don't have to worry about losing your money once you have hope and patience  Smiley
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:28:28 PM

In as much that patience and endurance are some of the essential tools needed by an investor to be able to make a good amount of profits for his/her investment, knowledge and understanding of the factors that influence the crypto market are the ultimate tools need to develop strategies and good investment plans to improve your chances of earning profits. Without knowledge and understanding, you can't be patience and endure as things changes in the crypto market.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:43:41 PM

In as much that patience and endurance are some of the essential tools needed by an investor to be able to make a good amount of profits for his/her investment, knowledge and understanding of the factors that influence the crypto market are the ultimate tools need to develop strategies and good investment plans to improve your chances of earning profits. Without knowledge and understanding, you can't be patience and endure as things changes in the crypto market.
Of course being knowledgeable and a witty investor is still the basic tool in investing or trading. But there should be patience and endurance lies in every person so that he will be able to invest or trade sucessfully and will sure to make good profits in the end. Without patience and endurance, they will most likely to create losses like any othey investors who easil panic when the price is dumping.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:50:48 PM

patience and endurance are very necessary to be able to survive in the face of fluctuating crypto conditions, we must be patient in investing and trading in order to obtain the expected profits, endurance is also needed because there are many risks that may be faced in crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:55:18 PM

Your are loser here if you don't have patience. After our hard works and downsides, one day it will pay off. Crypto will be here forever, it is just starting, accumulate and learn to take profits. You need to know that crypto is very volatile, and crypto is still here and everyday new people are coming on this field.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:34:37 AM

We feel the same. Honestly I think that the true meaning of bull they are referring to is the temporary rise of a certain coin. Since I notice that its just a hyperbolic term of bullrun they are referring to. Because if you try to study deeply the market may it be stock or crypto, you can gain profit everytime if you just ride the waves and get the right time to sell instead of waiting for the promised bull crap they are stating.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:37:49 AM

those who already understand cryptocurrency will certainly not be strange with the market condition that continues to bear,
because they believe, the bear cycle will definitely happen and cannot be avoided, this is a reality that must be lived,
that is why we have to be patient, and if we are not strong, it is better to leave the market and forget all assets, fail again when the market has recovered.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:53:50 AM

Many investors are impatient and choose cut loss because they see market conditions that have not recovered, in my opinion this is a wrong strategy, for me waiting for profit is certainly better than cut loss.

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: