Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest?  (Read 2887 times)
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:53:33 PM

I have never used it, but it seems interesting, it's just that the allocation of bounty 2.0 offered is quite small for me, but for security the reward might seem more secure than the bounty that uses spreadsheets and registers through the form
petersapartment

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

I've been using Crowdholding for a few months now and i really like the platform.

I just don't get why their token volume is so low, i see so many projects with a 10th of what these guys have and their token is more valuable. They need to work on their token, as if the price increases more and more users will go onto the platform, which will bring in more startups. Hopefully they work on their token. That is the only thing stopping this project being very successful.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:23:14 AM

Personally, I think that the only true bounties are here on BTT forum, because it is the oldest and still the most trusted source. There are for sure some other great platfroms, but in my opinion you cannot compare them with BTT bounties.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:50:10 AM

I am not an active user of this service, but I have heard many positive reviews about it. Probably, to find out their benefits, I will have to participate in several companies that they do.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:16:13 PM

it seems to me that this design is the new form of doing the same old thing while having the benefit of (for the owners) encouraging newbies to hold while the owners dump and make their exit with a bigger profit.

otherwise this is no different from what we have been seeing so far. there are useless coins that are being bought by many then they get dumped. but in case of the current design everyone panics at the same time and dumps so the owners can't make that much profit. so they try to fool others to hold while they sell then they don't care anymore.

A platform that encourages hold? I don't think bounty hunters will buy into such platform cos all most want is to cash out and move to the next paying project you won't blame them cos that's the business they do.
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:36:30 PM

Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!

That's interesting. How will the time I will study the information that you gave. If I have any questions, I'll come to you, okay?
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

I haven't seen on Crowdholding good projects, if you have free time, you can try, the interface is very convenient.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:43:29 PM

Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Looks a very interesting project.

After viewing their website it's a great working platform with a lot of buzz happening on there. Also I checked them out on CoinMarketCap and they have grown over 40% in the last 24 hours, it's still a small market cap and low value token, but they are growing and because of that i have joined up to the platform to start earning their token!

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform as well, i've signed up to it as well and started earning tokens from there as well. Both of them are very good projects and i would recommend both of them to anyone.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:04:32 PM

Hello everyone.

I've been using this platform for 6 months and i like the platform regardless of the new blog that is showing that if you hodl YUP you will receive dividends. It's a great working platform where you can earn crypto without investing any of your capital. Also they are growing everyday in both startups on the platform and users, regardless of the market.

What is also great is i saw that their token grew 50% yesterday and is staying the same price today, if they keep growing like that over the next few months, many more people will know about Crowdholding. I would advise that if anyone wants to earn crypto, to sign up and use this platform as one of your main ways.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up to it and it's great. Already earned some Bounty0x (Ranked 809) tokens and HYDRO (Ranked 392) tokens, which are both on exchanges and listed on CoinMarketCap.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:32:19 PM

Hello everyone.

I'm a huge fan of Crowdholding and i'm happy to see this development towards their token.

The platform is great, they are growing users and startups but the thing that holds them back is the token. It's grown recently, but it's still not that valuable. Now holding their token gets you money from the other tokens on the platform which should increase the want to buy the token. Also now they have added a buy button on their website which makes it easier than going through IDEX.

All in all, it's great and a step forward.

Cheers for the tip about the blogging website, it's great and i've signed up to the platform. I've already earned some tokens for free by simply upvoting some articles.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:34:47 PM

Hello everyone.

I've been using this platform for around 6 months and i'm a huge fan.

The team is very transparent, they are growing everyday with users, startups and tasks, i believe by summer they will have 50k signups and a very strong community that any crypto project will want to tap into. I would advise that you get into this platform while the token value is very low, you have nothing to lose as it's free to earn crypto and easy to sign up.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, i've signed up after reading the post (and i tipped you as it's a great article) and i've already earned some tokens! I will be using this platform as well and i would also recommend it!
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:19:31 PM

I like what they are doing, and the platform is great looking works and the community seems to be growing. I don't know many websites that have over 38,000 signups in the crypto world, never mind a community that interacts with the website, as you can see from the leaderboard.

On top of that, they recently announced that hodling the token will pay out in dividends, which is amazing and stop dumping, you can read the article on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/top-5-reasons-to-get-yups-get-dividends-for-holding-yups-xpjopk?a=GELe3POa69

I really think that they are a sleeping giant. There are plenty of tokens on CoinMarketCap that do not have a working platform, nowhere near the community and not actual use. Crowdholding is doing it the right way, they are growing and over time their token will catch up.

Also thanks for the bit of advice about the blogging platform, i've signed up and earned some tokens from it already and what's better is that they are tokens that actually have some value, not ICO tokens that claim to have value.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:58:56 PM

Hello everyone.

I've been using Crowdholding for a while, and i was once their Crowdholder of the month back in 2018. I think the platform is great. I look at the platform and:-

- They have had a working platform before their ICO and they consistently improve their user experience every month, they keep the userbase updated every month with user acquisition, development and changes to the platform. They are very transparent which is great.

- Even during the bear market, they were growing in users (38,000 sign ups) , startups on their platform (100+ startups) and tasks. Everyday pretty much their is a new task at least, I do not know many platforms that have that growth regardless of the market, I can't wait to see what happens when the market really takes off.

- Their token helps with the ecosystem, so it has a reason to be there, on top of the recent mention that if you store the YUP, you will get dividends meaning that it now has another reason to hodl it and creates more demand for the token!

- If you take part in the microtasks, you earn both Crowdholding's YUP as well as the tokens connected to the project, so you earn two tokens for one task. Some tokens are new ICOs, some are established tokens (I have earned BAT, Adshares, DeePOnion, USDT) which are all on exchanges and CoinMarketCap.

I am a massive fan of this platform, i see they don't splash a lot of cash on marketing, but it seems that the word of mouth marketing is working. If they keep adding projects on their platform and keep growing their token will rise. It is a joke that they are just over 100,000k because as a product they have more than 500 tokes higher up than them. i would advise anyone to try the platform, it's free and right now they are low valued.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform that the article. I have signed up and i've already started earning tokens off it. It's another great platform like Crowdholding and i'll use it more, think it' great that you can earn tokens that actually have a value (HYDRO and Bounty0x).
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:24:41 PM

Looks a very interesting platform and i'll look into the token and their platform.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've just signed up and i've earned quite a lot of tokens from it already. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

I've been using the platform since January and i'm very happy with the platform. They are constantly improving the system and growing in users and startups on the platform.

I really think they are one decent token away from being big, their market cap and token value does not represent at all what they have created. They need to work on getting on more exchanges, but i really see them as a sleeping giant. I don't know many platforms that have created an ecosystem like theirs. Give them time and they will grow in value.

I would recommend Crowdholding to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is on, i've signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of bouny0x / HYDRO tokens. It's great you get rewarded in tokens that actually are worth something and that you can exchange.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:25:21 PM

Yes, I heard a lot for this platform and many participants of the bounty use it and everyone is happy and I think this is a good sign for this project. Soon I want to try to go on this platform myself and evaluate its capabilities, and I think that I will be satisfied because the most important thing for a bounty participant is that he received payments.
bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:26:33 AM

I've been using Crowdholding for a while and the news that they will give out dividends for hodling their token is massive.

They are so close to being a strong token, i don't know many platforms that works as well as theirs, has that many followers and an active community and actually has a token that can work in a system and is so lowly valued.

They will grow in time, they just need to get on more exchanges and increase the fluidity of their token.

Cheers for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, signed up and already got hold of some tokens for simply upvoting an article (I've upvoted the article you shared as well).

I would recommend this website to all who want to earn tokens for free.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:42:47 PM

Hello everyone.

I have been using their Dapp for quite some time and I am a big fan of it. I would recommend their platform to anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free. It's an easy way to earn crypto from numerous projects as well as you can earn dividends if you hodl Crowdholding's token the YUP.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, I've been using it for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:21:04 PM

I have read through the article and it is something worth trying, couple with great testimonies on this thread, I'm signing up right after doing more exploration and well convinced. This will definitely add to my bounty arsenal.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:56:54 PM

Looks a very interesting platform and i'll look into the token and their platform.

Thanks for sharing the blogging platform the article is written on, I've just signed up and i've earned quite a lot of tokens from it already. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
Another venue for those who loves to share their ideas and write something interesting, it will give some rewards that compensated your works, reading around and checking every guides and articles on how people shares things out and how they can use this venue to make a good write ups and be rewarde for their works.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: