Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crowdholding - Bounty 2.0 or just the same as the rest?  (Read 2887 times)
Ser87665

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:02:36 PM

yeah the crowdfunding looks same as the bounty but the updated version. anyway the main features are the same
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:34:45 PM

Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.
- Finding bugs and faults in their systems.
- upvoting comments on tasks.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

Look forward to your responses!
I used the bonus platform of the Bountyhive, bountyOx or bountysuite groups. My bountyhive platform is considered to be the easiest to use and they have many prestigious and successful projects. Crowdholding has a hard-to-use interface and it's hard to believe their ads. I'm still loyal to the bountyhive.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:48:56 AM

Went trough the link the OP has provided.
To me it seems as any other bounty, microtasks for bounty, only this is targeted on more on short term oppose to BTCtalk bounties which are more micro-tasks in longterm.
The platform look nicely made.
For those who earn only from bounties , this can be an addition to their monthly income.

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:35:55 PM

Hello everyone.

I read this article today about Crowdholding. I haven't used their system before but after reading the article I was intrigued in what they are doing. I have attached the article below so you can have a look at it.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/how-to-earn-tokens-with-crowdholding-the-bounty-20-platform-xgdlgl?a=GELe3POa69

They have over 100 startups, and have 37k users and what interested me the most was that they simply don't just have bounties and airdrops, but also micro tasks such as :-

- Giving feedback to crypto startups on a range of topics such as their whitepaper, their concept, marketing, website, UX / UI.
- Product testing of their ecosystem, crypto wallet and numerous other developments.

Has anyone used their system before? and what are your thoughts? I have signed up and so far I am impressed with the product they have created.

Also I would check out the platform that they article is written on. It's a new blogging platform where you get crypto for creating articles. I have been using it for a month and I've already earned more than I have done on Steemit.

I only found out about this project recently through their connection with Aeternity, which is a top 100 token. I really think they have a great working platform and the scalability is huge! They just need more tokens on their platform to grow their community!

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, you can earn AE and have the chance to win a Nano Ledger S in one of their most recent tasks. The link is below.

https://www.crowdholding.com/project/388/task/1011/introducing-ternity-ae
yandabanda34

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

I am a big fan of the platform.

Not only is it a great way to earn crypto and earn their token plus loads of others, but you also earn dividends for holding their token. This means as the platform grows, the amount grows. I recommend this platform to anyone who is looking for a way to earn crypto without investing or mining.

They have over 41,000 signups and 120 projects, i really think they are close to kicking off on the market, so get in now

https://www.crowdholding.com
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:05:29 PM

Hello everyone.

I only found out about this platform recently and i'm very impressed with it. Not only are they growing (over 41,000 sign ups) but they have new tasks pretty much every day, the platform works and is fully operational and it's a great way o earn crypto. On top of that you can earn dividends for holding the token every month. I would check them out and sign up. They are just a few strong, established tokens away from being very well known in my opinion.

Can check them out here - https://www.crowdholding.com
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

Very interesting platform, when was it first made operational? And how do you pick the tokens that go on the platform?
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:59:54 PM

It's a very interesting platform and i see it as the next evolution of bounties in the ecosystem, they are trying to get feedback and growth instead of simple sharing on social media etc.

I have been using it for a few months now and i am happy i do, it's a very useful tool to earn crypto and i would recommend the platform to anyone.

roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 09:54:21 PM

Hello everyone.

This is a great platform and a massive sleeping giant. I don't know how their token is so lowly valued. Working platform, over 41,000 signups and over 100 startups on their platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone. Add it to your bounty hunting tool belt.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:16:02 PM

Hello everyone.

I've joined the platform, it's very impressive, how many users do they have on the platform? How come they are not known more? I've not heard about them till today.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:58:19 PM

Great platform.

Over 41,000 signups according to their website, increasing the amount of startups on the platform, they are just 1 or 2 strong, established tokens on the platform and they could take off.

I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto

beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:57:28 AM

Hello everyone.

I'm very impressed with the platform, they have recently published their new update, you can click on the link below to read more. It's impressive what they are trying to achieve and how they are growing month upon month.

https://www.publish0x.com/crowdholding/crowdholding-update-june-and-july-xxyeyq?a=GELe3POa69
iloveturtles

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:21:16 PM

Very interesting platform and the numbers seem very impressive.

Keep up the great work and i've joined the platform, I would recommend it to anyone looking to earn some crypto for free, a great website for newbies and bounty hunters.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 451
Merit: 158

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:58:04 PM

actually I like their system, but YUP token can only be sold on IDEX and the price very cheap. how do they increase YUP prices? Will they buyback every month? or the startup who will promoted there must buy and deposit YUP to start their campaign?

bithuner

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:51:17 AM

Great update, thanks for sharing.

i have been using this platform for a while now, and it's great.

You can cash out and you also earn dividends through holding their token ever month. I am amazed how they are not more valuable, as they have a great working platform, strong community and growing regardless of the market. I feel they are a few more tokens from being known by everyone in they crypto scene.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

Hello everyone.

I've not heard about this platform, but the stats are very impressive. If they manage to get 100,000 users all crypto businesses will want to be on their platform, they just need to keep going!

I've signed up and it's great I would recommend the platform to anyone looking to earn crypto without investing or mining.

You can sign up on this link - https://www.crowdholding.com
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:46:38 AM

Good read, thanks for sharing.

It seems that this project is doing some very interesting things, especially the dividends for holding their token. I think it's a great starting place for crypto noobs.

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:52:13 AM

How long has this platform been in operation?

I checked their site and i'm impressed. Over 41,000 signups, looks like they have at least 5 tasks a week so there is plenty of content to earn and they are slowly growing.

They need to focus on bigger tokens though, their biggest token on the platform is BAT and AE, but they need more to bring in their audiences, also more exchanges. They are only listed on IDEX.

If they tackle both these issues, they could become very big, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for completing tasks instead of investing their capital.
repetecrypto (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

Very interesting platform, with a lot of potential. I think these guys should be bigger with the amount of users and startups on their platform already, and they don't have many top 100 tokens on their platform, I really think that they need to focus on getting established tokens on their platform.

Also thanks for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and already started earning BAT without having to spend anything! You can sign up through the link on this thread, Hope to see you on both platforms!
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:53:24 PM

A very interesting idea. It seems that the project managed to bring the bounty to a different level, I have not yet delved into the details, but I will definitely study the platform. Thank you for sharing.
Later, I will leave my feedback in this thread.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀