Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Golden Cross  (Read 558 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:28:23 PM

Last time this happened was 2015 early start of bull rally.

Fingers crossed we see a repeat of that movement. It’d be nice to see the new bull market confirmed.
I suppose we want all the same thing, the market has been bearish for too long and as an investor it is really problematic to make money during the bear market, so I really hope that people are right and we are close to see another bull market, the last time this happened I was not ready and I did not had the knowledge to take advantage of it but now everything has changed.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:05:32 PM

Last time this happened was 2015 early start of bull rally.

Fingers crossed we see a repeat of that movement. It’d be nice to see the new bull market confirmed.
I suppose we want all the same thing, the market has been bearish for too long and as an investor it is really problematic to make money during the bear market, so I really hope that people are right and we are close to see another bull market, the last time this happened I was not ready and I did not had the knowledge to take advantage of it but now everything has changed.

Of course, we wouldn't wanted to see the price goes off the roof again?

Everyone is greedy here in the market, but the thing is, as investors or speculators we really need to have a lot of patience and not to have that mindset to earn very quick in short amount of time.

Bulls are already inside the ecosystem, just waiting for more bulls to enter or even fresh blood to pump the market again. However, the real bull run might start in 2020-2021.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:30:26 PM

However, the real bull run might start in 2020-2021.
How do you know? Just a guess? If the bottom is actually in, which I'm sure not many people doubt anymore, the multi year bull run has already started. It could speed up at some point, but that's something you can't time.

The only thing that matters is to keep holding your coins and to not get excited too early. Most people sell their coins during the first 25-50% increase, which they end up buying back at higher levels because they regret having sold.

I must admit that it isn't always easy holding through price increases, but the initial 25-50% profit during a bull run is peanuts compared to what you can have simply by being patient.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: