Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Localcoin.is - Plagiarized Whitepaper  (Read 1359 times)
Kryptokazim
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:16:39 AM

All lies, please review thread. This topic has been disputed here, exposing LocalCoin as liars and thieves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135210.0

They stole text from other sources and presented as they own work
after we refused to work with them, they started blackmailing us

Really?

We quit after you scammed and blackmailed us.

My company was contracted to do marketing and set foundations for Localcoin LLC social media outlets before launching their ICO. We also placed a stake in the project buy purchasing a witness node for $5000 usd.
Total Lie, You have contacted us and offered your services, we never contacted you first
Please, provide evidence of what you say!!! Otherwise it is all bullshit

We first started by consulting and implementing methodology.
Our team proceeded to provide Fluke Hawkins with a bitcointalk post, 21+ Graphic project posters, steem, medium & reddit articles. Assist with airdrop preliminaries, faq and administrative support.

evidence, evidence, evidence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bitcointalk post
Never asked for it, if you posted something no one asked you to do it, we have many affiliates posting things in youtube, twitter, blogs and etc

21+ Graphic project posters
where is it?

medium & reddit articles
where is it? Never ever asked you to do anything!!!!!!!

Assist with airdrop preliminaries, faq and administrative support.
Assist with airdrop preliminaries, faq and administrative support.

After much of the work was completed as agreed
We never ever asked you to do anything!!!!!!!!!! Onece again, if you did something no one asked you, you can carry one with our referral program sending users via referal link

tated "yes I need amount and address"
this message was a joke, becasue you were keep nagging about you work and you wanted to get paid for it, We are getting at least 20-30 people like you contacting our admins every day

Agreed to pay our team $5000 usd for services, then blocks after a majority of work completed.
Massive LOL

My partner then outsourced a HD 3D project video that was nitpicked and edited costing $4700 to complete to be turned down by Fluke and then denied payment.
Show this video

Whitepaper was purchased solely from Dexter and not Crypto Kinetics. Please view Flukes links provided solidify these claims.
Another Lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team LocalCoin,

Wow! What a post! Where shall I begin, you ask do I have proof of you asking, requesting and confirming? Yes I do, however you overlooked my previous post as usual, because it states and provides photographic proof that you in fact lie.  I can no longer provide proof of you asking for reddit, medium and steem because you deleted hundreds on my messages from the main chat, why would you do that unless you needed to get rid of incriminating evidence, guilty of something? All articles were removed or edited to expose your scam. Please review all the following photos.

Our first interactions. 8/14/2018

Again this is what LocalCoin States above:

"Ones again, Never have LocalCoin Team ordered or agreed on any services from them.
Currently we have many partners who does a great job and Crypto Kinetics/ICO Social Media Marketing is not one of them and have never been!!!
Our team receive 20-30 offers every day form any sort of people of so called promoters and ICO developers and etc.
Some of them are really annoying and even use offensive language we block them straight away.
If we pay attention to all fo them we would never move forward.

If they expected us to use them after WP took 5 month to complete, they are completely wrong."

Our first agreement, which then changed as did our services.

Note the spam on the top, this only occurs when a unrecognized user private messages you, so who was it that contacted who?

"Total Lie, You have contacted us and offered your services, we never contacted you first
Please, provide evidence of what you say!!! Otherwise it is all bullshit"

Above is your proof, that you are in fact full of bullshit!

This again still only suggests I connected you with Dexter to do the whitepaper, again Crypto Kinetics did NOT provide LocalCoins Whitepaper, Dexter and his affiliates were sub contracted by Fluke. Crypto Kinetics did not provide the actual service or collect any payment.

FAQ, YouTube and Facebook.

"We never ever asked you to do anything!!!!!!!!!! Onece again, if you did something no one asked you, you can carry one with our referral program sending users via referal link"

Bitcointalk Request and Revisions

"Never asked for it, if you posted something no one asked you to do it, we have many affiliates posting things in youtube, twitter, blogs and etc."

Revisions Elaborated Upon.

"We never ever asked you to do anything!!!!!!!!!! Onece again, if you did something no one asked you, you can carry one with our referral program sending users via referal link"

Where I posted all documentation and link errors.

"Never asked for it, if you posted something no one asked you to do it, we have many affiliates posting things in youtube, twitter, blogs and etc."

Here the whole entire "LocalCoin Official Channel" was my idea and it's maintained with all my Graphic LocalCoin Explanation Posts. Please remove them. Video & Link (No Longer Available Obviously), and another image exposing you of being a liar.

LocalCoin States Above.
"evidence, evidence, evidence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Closing, there is all the proof you need. Leave me alone and pay us. I want the 5000 usd back for the witness node too please. You are a liar, thief and a horrible speller.

Regardless of anything here on multiple threads you lie and contradict yourself over and over again I have nothing to hide, besides you already unprofessionally plastered my name and telephone number.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dutchytalk

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:59:25 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2019, 02:19:15 PM by Dutchytalk

Ok so as an outsider considering investing in this project well I'd like to start with no bad publicity is a good thing but all good things normally have their critics and for many reasons with jealousy being a major factor.

All I can get out of this is that a dodgy white paper was released. Has that been fixed with an original based white paper?

Some work was done and has not been paid for to an alleged amount of 17k. This has not been disputed infact acknowledge with a comment stating "make it 500k it won't matter your still not getting paid". It could be fair to assume the work was not done properly.

After an initial payment was not made this person then went and spent $4700 to sub contract the video work which was then denied. Did this video meet standards? Why would you subcontract the work out anyway?

So please there is a lot of questions I would like answered before you label this whole project as a scam when really it could all just be about some work that wasn't done in the manner it should of been and didn't meet such standards as agreed, hence was not paid for. Which leaves me thinking would I pay someone for doing a job they didn't do as agreed or properly? No.

I have personally tested the exchange by depositing and successfully withdrawing Eth and LTC. It is a very nice user friendly, smooth running platform that can work on a $50 phone. It seem a lot of work has been put into this and if this is original then it's hard to see all this work being made to scam when this work has a future especially with the principles based on fees and rules. It has a big chance of setting new standards in the trading world.

So before labelling this entire project a scam over this one incident could you please answer these questions for me and any other possible investor looking at this project:

- I feel the stage name being used "Fluke Hawkins" is a little worrying for the person running the whole project. Which leaves a few questions in my mind as why not use your real name, is there any other ventures that Fluke has had that turned out a scam or any project he ran that people lost money? A bit of research shows that Fluke Hawkins is actually a character in a game called MDK, and an interesting read to say the least and is the picture Fluke uses as his avatar in screenshots from this thread so yes it is based on him. But what weight does this hold?

- Did the dodgy whitepaper get replaced with an original?

- Apart from the undisputed non payment of 17k is there any other examples of this?

- Why should the whole project be labelled a scam based on this one incident?

- it's been a month since the last post here and the project has continued as planned and is running the bounty through this website. Is it fair to assume that it isn't a scam project as labelled and was just a case of one person didn't get paid because they did a poor job?

- Since coming upon this thread I had a look at bitshares and yes the platform is very close to the same. But that is common in the internet world with most things built coming off an open source platform. Is there anything apart from being guilty of copying bitshares that suggests there is foul play going on?

So what I guess I'm really asking here is apart from this one incident where someone didn't get paid and we can all read all the details and make up our own mind about that. Is there any other reasons with substance that suggests this whole project is a scam because please share if there is. Otherwise please remove this scam alert  as it has certainly scared me a little and I'm sure it has scared plenty of possible investors away also. Which isnt fair on the project or people like myself if really this just comes down some someone having a cry because they didn't get paid for a job that seems so obvious they didnt do properly.

Thanks for reading and please for the sake of everyone who might consider investing answer these questions one way or another.
Kryptokazim
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 12:00:34 AM

Hello,  Fluke.

It has been months now since our quandary. We have yet to receive any rectification, and nor expect to. Can you please give us control of our wallet?
jayrubil

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:50:37 PM

Does anyone here have any contact details for Fluke? any info on him at all?

Still he's stolen 0.73BTC from me and I'm trying my best to track down his real identity.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: