Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm looking for a remote freelancer for a part-time video and audio editing gig  (Read 129 times)
DrewG (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:33:26 PM

I'm looking for a remote (anywhere in the world) freelancer with experience editing audio and video using Adobe Audition, After Effects/Premier Pro.

This is a part-time gig, roughly 4 hours or less per week depending on how fast you work. I will pay you $35 per week, the only stipulation is I will send you all the audio and video Monday evening and I need it completely edited by Monday night.

If you're never busy on Monday nights this is a great way to join a quickly growing crypto media channel.

If interested contact me immediately at: drew@crusayder.com
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:03:08 PM

I'm looking for a remote (anywhere in the world) freelancer with experience editing audio and video using Adobe Audition, After Effects/Premier Pro.

This is a part-time gig, roughly 4 hours or less per week depending on how fast you work. I will pay you $35 per week, the only stipulation is I will send you all the audio and video Monday evening and I need it completely edited by Monday night.

If you're never busy on Monday nights this is a great way to join a quickly growing crypto media channel.

If interested contact me immediately at: drew@crusayder.com

I have 4 years+ experience with video/audition editing with adobe premiere pro/audition and after effects. I also have a youtube channel that is 3 years old. I am located in India and is able to work on any weekdays.

Will send you a mail right away
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: