Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★Bounty🌠 WowSecret.net🌠 Participate for Ethereum★  (Read 3178 times)
remo713

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:53:05 PM

The most important thing at this stage of project development is that users are satisfied with the program and as many people as possible know about the existence of the service WowSecret.net
paddedwalls

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:59:22 PM

It was the implementation of the rewards program that gave a powerful impetus to popularize the project on the cryptomarket.
remo713

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

Projects fail when they don’t have enough time to advertise their product to the market and hope that it will become popular through the usefulness of their ideas.
brunon15w

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 06:44:17 PM

Projects fail when they don’t have enough time to advertise their product to the market and hope that it will become popular through the usefulness of their ideas.

It all starts with an idea. And not necessarily the idea should be ingenious (as in the case of the WowSecret project). Enough to create the best solution on the market of existing projects. But one of the main stages of the implementation of the plan is to attract users and investors. Professionals in their field know that one of the components of the promotion of services in the cryptosphere is the launch of a rewards program. And ignore this moment the team can not  Smiley

Nationalretina com is utterly the ultimate place for you to have a glance and put an absolute break to your overall search.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

Now all projects are carrying out bounty programs. At the initial stage, this is an inexpensive way to attract the attention of investors and encourage curious users.
remo713

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:53:39 AM

Now all projects are carrying out bounty programs. At the initial stage, this is an inexpensive way to attract the attention of investors and encourage curious users.
Bounty hunters are very fond of this type of promotion, and organic users are a massive advertising tool. The main thing is that the two sided cooperation should be satisfied)
Nasbacyar

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:43:10 PM

The creators of the project, apparently responsible people, therefore, the satisfaction of users of the bounty program, I think, is guaranteed  Wink
paddedwalls

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:38:47 AM

If users didn’t like the program, then there would already be a lot of negative reviews on the branch, and so apparently everything went well for everyone
brunon15w

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:27:09 AM

If users didn’t like the program, then there would already be a lot of negative reviews on the branch, and so apparently everything went well for everyone

Remuneration for the small contribution of their work cannot be disliked by users who see the future of the project idea WowSecret

Nationalretina com is utterly the ultimate place for you to have a glance and put an absolute break to your overall search.
Nasbacyar

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

Guys, tell me who liked the bounty  program service WowSecret, and why?
brunon15w

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 07:49:57 AM

I took part in the bounty program and I liked the fact that the task was clearly defined and it was not difficult to perform them.

paddedwalls

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

I liked that the reward was paid by ethereum, which I will soon use to become a member of the Wowsecret universe  Cheesy
remo713

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:35:58 AM

Guys, tell me who liked the bounty  program service WowSecret, and why?

There was a choice, albeit not a great one, where to take part in bounty program: on Twitter or Telegram channel. For me, this is important, since I use mostly Telegram.
brunon15w

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

I also took part in the bounty Telegram, it was funny to read the stories of other people, in some I recognized my life situations)))

Nasbacyar

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

Excellent arguments guys, thank you for the answers. I like the idea of the project, so I also participated in the bounty program. To participate, it was necessary to register on the site. I did it, also published my story  Smiley
brunon15w

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 05:29:56 PM

In addition to all the above, I was surprised that the bounty program smoothly passed into the Creation Secret Company, which is still in effect. It's nice that the team is so generous))

Nasbacyar

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:11:44 AM

I have a question for the team, the results of the bounty program met your expectations?  Smiley
remo713

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:40:25 PM

I have a question for the team, the results of the bounty program met your expectations?  Smiley

I think the team will not answer such questions. Who will tell you in reality about their expectations from the business? Huh Huh Huh
paddedwalls

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:51:04 PM

Each goal and achievement is different. The advantages of crypto industry are that everything is transparent here, but for example, no one will publicly announce their real financial achievements.
brunon15w

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 08:26:57 AM

There are many users on Telegram Channel that took part in the bounty and remained its readers. This suggests that users like the project  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: