Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which would be the best Smart media Platform in the year 2020?
Ethereum - 26 (78.8%)
Eos - 4 (12.1%)
Cardano - 1 (3%)
Tron - 2 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Ethereum remain the number 1 smart-contract platform in 2020 and onward?  (Read 692 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:11:44 AM

Of course ethereum remain number 1 smart contract platform in 2020 and onward because it have strong blockchain technology that most of the project are using ethereum platform, ethereum is keeping develop and continue to be more popular here in cryptocurrency.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:34:06 AM

please lets trace history of fact a bit, It’s worth noting that bitcoin was the first to support basic smart contracts in the sense that the network can transfer value from one person to another, but it was limited to currency use case, hence ethereum replaces bitcoin’s more restrictive language  and replaces it with a language that allows developers to write their own programs,  meaning that it supports a broader set of computational instructions. now the question is, in respect of the above are the coins you mention of developing their system to better than ETH?
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:56:47 PM

There is still all possibility that Ethereum would remain the number 1 smart-contract platform in 2020 and beyond that because other named platform are not versatile as the Ethereum network.
I also do not see them dropping this title anytime soon, there are lots of projects that have come after them and tried to copy their system directly but they have still not been able to make them less functional.

Binance launching of their own blockchain is what I thought would be of threat to ethereum before, but I can see that such threat has already been eliminated and majority of users would prefer to build their project on ether smart contract that people are already used to, and the issue of wallet, they cannot change their contract and start asking people to transfer their coins from ether to theirs again.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:55:58 PM

Nothing will say what's happened next. But I think all of us are hopping espcially to those investors are holding and still investing in eth . If we look of number and continues number of investment we will predict that it is possible that when 2020 came eth is remain on top as a number 1. Just hold and give your trust it is possible.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:21:44 AM

i think that in 2020 ethereum will still be the number 1 smart-contract platform, but no one can really predict if this will really happen, i also not.
so far, it does not look like eos, tron, cardano or even waves are capable of doing so, but a lot can change in a year.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:25:35 AM

There is still all possibility that Ethereum would remain the number 1 smart-contract platform in 2020 and beyond that because other named platform are not versatile as the Ethereum network.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:58:20 AM

Ethereum, despite its many competitors, looks solid against their background and covers about half of the entire segment. I think that the success of TRON or EOS, only spur the Ethereum team and it is in favor of the development of both the platform and the blockchain as a whole.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:58:34 AM

Ethereum is still number one altcoin and smart contract and I still have doubts that any other coin can replace it. However, I am closely looking into Binance chain and believe that they have a potential to overcome ETH in the future.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:04:26 AM

Ethereum is still number one altcoin and smart contract and I still have doubts that any other coin can replace it. However, I am closely looking into Binance chain and believe that they have a potential to overcome ETH in the future.

Right. It's been many years already and none beat Ethereum so far. There are many projects that aimed for adoption but still not even close to Ethereum. Binance coin is a good choice to possibly beat Ethereum because they have Binance exchange itself that is the biggest trading platform in crypto. They have the funds and the influence too.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:12:18 AM

In this past year I think ETH is number one and no one will kick down ETH from first place. I am so sure that  ETH will be the first place until 2020. ETH is completely trustworthy in the market. So it will not be an easy job to defeat ETH.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:12:36 AM

Ethereum is leading as a smart contract platform even though new platform are developed that has better feature like the EOS platform. The developers of Ethereum will  not just fold their arms and see a coin come from behind to over take it.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:21:00 AM

Ethereum is still the best platform of smart contracts so far. And i think no one will defeat ethereum until many years later or at least couple years later. Seems like ethereum will keep its position for a long time, i think.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:58:34 AM

Main competitors for the right to be called the main blockchain platform of the future TRON, EOS and Ethereum. And yet Ethereum remains the leader in this trio, many call the other two altcoins “ethereal killers.” In addition to TRON and Eos, there are many other platforms that have functionality similar to Ethereum — cardano, Stellar, NEO, and others. Each of these networks has the potential to become the main infrastructure for running Dapps and smart contracts.Making a choice between these projects is quite difficult. Each of them has its pros and cons.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:09:13 AM

I would like to see more development of smart-contracts on other platforms.
But Ethereum will remain the number 1 smart-contract platform for a long time. Other platforms development are very fast, but it depends on the developers. Developers won't change platform so easily. ICO are still preferable on the Ethereum blockchain.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:10:53 AM

Main competitors for the right to be called the main blockchain platform of the future TRON, EOS and Ethereum. And yet Ethereum remains the leader in this trio, many call the other two altcoins “ethereal killers.” In addition to TRON and Eos, there are many other platforms that have functionality similar to Ethereum — cardano, Stellar, NEO, and others. Each of these networks has the potential to become the main infrastructure for running Dapps and smart contracts.Making a choice between these projects is quite difficult. Each of them has its pros and cons.
I heard that tron is now the leading dapp provider in the market today  . the second one must be eth and followed by eos , these three are now in a tough competition but i believe that die hard fans will stick on eth because eth is the only pioneer coin that first to introduce smart contracts in the public  . eth do also have the highest value among the three .
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:23:18 PM

In my opinion, ETH remains the number one token, as compared to other tokens for which you are talking is not in place, of course, competing projects also provide a suitable product, but I think that ETH is many times better because most tokens are still based on it basis.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:40:58 PM

How would the Proof of Stake, if implemented in time, work for Ethereum?
Would Ethereum solve their scalability issue?
Does Ethereum decentralization give it an edge over other centralized smart contract platforms?
I think this question should be asked Vitalik Buterin. Wink.Any project moves according to a roadmap..I hope this link you will find all the answers to your questions.https://www.ethereum.org/learn/
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:41:04 AM

for now we know that the platform supported by ethereum has worked well and can be evaluated as an important part of every ico project. so as long as this platform is widely used or trusted by every developer, it will always be a smart platform in the future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:47:04 AM

for now we know that the platform supported by ethereum has worked well and can be evaluated as an important part of every ico project. so as long as this platform is widely used or trusted by every developer, it will always be a smart platform in the future.
Yes. I still believe in ETH in the following years. Basically, they have a team that works too professionally and excellently. Besides, their strategies are great and they are intending to expand and cooperate with many new businesses around the world.
In the future, ETH will still get market share largely in cryptocurrency, although their strong rival is EOS.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:43:41 AM

Ethereum is still likely going to be the top smart contract platform, because of its market cap and how quick and cheap it's to use combined with its popularity. Proof-Of-Stakes is designed to enrich the rich, and it gives more money to the people that have the most coins, unlike Proof-Of-Power (pow) that ensures a fair distribution of reward to a high-class technology. Although POW uses more energy, it's fairer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: