Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:33:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which would be the best Smart media Platform in the year 2020?
Ethereum - 26 (78.8%)
Eos - 4 (12.1%)
Cardano - 1 (3%)
Tron - 2 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Ethereum remain the number 1 smart-contract platform in 2020 and onward?  (Read 695 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:45:48 AM

for now we know that the platform supported by ethereum has worked well and can be evaluated as an important part of every ico project. so as long as this platform is widely used or trusted by every developer, it will always be a smart platform in the future.
For now, I don’t think any investor has any reason yet to distrust Ethereum because amidst all the very strong competition that is coming from Binance, NEO and EOS, and if these projects has been in existence for a while now with Ethereum in the market and some virtually doing the same thing as Ethereum, and yet investors are still fully with them, then I don’t see anything that will ever shake Ethereum again.

And I am glad they are also coming up with different strategies too that will keep them in the loop, so I believe too that nothing for now can bring Ethereum down and I still see them retaining this value come 10 years’ time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: