Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To GPU Mine Zcoin XZC | Nvidia | AMD RX & VII | Windows & smOS  (Read 287 times)
VoskCoin (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:54:15 PM

I am mining Zcoin XZC and today I am going to show YOU how to GPU mine Zcoin with Nvidia & AMD GPUs on Windows & smOS!

This is the ultimate guide to mining Zcoin XZC which is a GPU mineable cryptocurrency thanks to the Merkle Tree Proofs MTP algorithm. MTP is an Nvidia GPU dominated algorithm, however in this video I will also show you how to mine Zcoin with AMD GPUs like the RX 570s as well as the Radeon VII. By changing the work size from 64 to 32 Vega 56 and 64 can mine Zcoin but this is not shown in the video!

The gist is this video will show you how to mine Zcoin with every common GPU as well as touch on useful tools like the Zcoin wallet, light ZelCore wallet, and overclockers such as MSI afterburner useful for getting the best hashrate out of your mining rig!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZlKycuZcy0

All relevant links and timestamps are in the video description on YouTube.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
Xazax310

Activity: 246
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:49:00 AM

Nice to have a recent guide. There a lot of misinformation on Zcoin mostly from it's MTP change in Dec of last year. Hashrates have certainly improved with Nvidia and amd since then! I found TT-miner to be the best.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:55:37 PM

Nice to have a recent guide. There a lot of misinformation on Zcoin mostly from it's MTP change in Dec of last year. Hashrates have certainly improved with Nvidia and amd since then! I found TT-miner to be the best.
I was about to say.
TT-miner is not only faster but the dev is also a lot more active in these forums and addresses every issue the community is raising. He's actively developing and is ahead of CryptoDredge by a good margin by now.
VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:32:53 PM

I was about to say.
TT-miner is not only faster but the dev is also a lot more active in these forums and addresses every issue the community is raising. He's actively developing and is ahead of CryptoDredge by a good margin by now.

shit here I am, out of date and straight to DVD! what hashrate difference are you getting w/ dredge vs TT?

VoskCoin (OP)

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 01:33:49 PM

yeah its been a lot to sift through and test! Even though its not ideal or recommended I got some 4gb cards going on it even though they apparently don't work?

What hashrate you getting w/ TT on what cards? thanks for sharing

dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

I was about to say.

shit here I am, out of date and straight to DVD! what hashrate difference are you getting w/ dredge vs TT?
Getting on average 2.58 MH/s on regular 1080's with TT-Miner.
Last time I checked Dredgearoo it was closer to 2.1 - 2.2 if I remember correctly (it has been a while). Also with MTP you need to check the hashrate on the pool, there had been lots of issues with miners running out of nonces in the past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: