Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESS REWARD  (Read 1040 times)
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:52:03 PM

It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward
      2).Be ready to invest when opportunity present itself.

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.

Indeed this bounty reward can be manipulated. It's true what you say that bounty reward can be reduced more if the tokens they offer have a good price on the market. I rate this unfairly. As a bounty campaign hunter, then we should get what is our right. Our bounty reward are reduced because there are parties who don't like it if we get large profits. But believe me, if someone takes what is our right then one day he will get a reply and we will get far greater rights.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

I think you're very much mistaken. Many bounty hunters have to wait a long time to see and feel their reward. This is all due to the fact that many bounty projects become frozen or cease their activities. It's a shame that after 3 months of work the person receives the candy wrappers and can't do anything with them. You are lucky that you were able to dispose of your coins because your coins quickly entered the listing on exchange.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:10:28 PM

We can't do anything we are just joining in their campaign to get some reward and we are all know that not all bounty campaign is legit some of them are scam but even if you make research on it or how good the project is it if it will became failed we can't do anything for it it will return to scam project and failed and some of them are run the funds.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

bounty rewards are irrespective of the season whether bull or bear , but what has been happening is project avoiding payments. there are some opportunity that we need to look into like you said especially the trading aspect where we can make some cool money apart from promoting a project. another opportunity is to buy a token at a low price and sell when its high.
It is not irrespective, there is a link between market season and bounty campaigns. Ongoing bounty campaigns are offering fewer rewards because of the bear market which makes it hard to collect good amounts in the token sale.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:24:04 PM

We can't do anything we are just joining in their campaign to get some reward and we are all know that not all bounty campaign is legit some of them are scam but even if you make research on it or how good the project is it if it will became failed we can't do anything for it it will return to scam project and failed and some of them are run the funds.
we can do a lot if we unite. there is too many people who participate in bounty campaigns . and we can create a very bad reputation for any project or any person. We are strong if we are together

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:31:10 PM

Of course, trading the coins you received while participating in the bounty program is very good, plus you can get a big profit. I am glad for you that you got a profit of 2000%. But you need to invest in projects very carefully. Now there are very few such projects.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

I think you're very much mistaken. Many bounty hunters have to wait a long time to see and feel their reward. This is all due to the fact that many bounty projects become frozen or cease their activities. It's a shame that after 3 months of work the person receives the candy wrappers and can't do anything with them. You are lucky that you were able to dispose of your coins because your coins quickly entered the listing on exchange.
Many coins are listed, but not all campaign bounty pay bounty hunters tokens after listing. many people simply do not have time to sell their awards, because at the time of distribution the price is at the bottom

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:39:38 PM

Less reward in bounty is getting too much this days, many projects are coming up with bounty and airdrop in which at the end, what they distribute to hunters will later worth shit in exchange.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:41:39 PM

While this appears the way to go, it may not be the best for everyone, a lot of persons have gotten burnt trying to trade some altcoins for quick profit, it is not every trade that returns profit. One have to be overtly smart to know when to enter and get out, a lot also depends on luck. Just trade with what you can lose

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.
I really do second your idea of gaining more rewards outside the bounty reward. That has always been my secret in bounty hunting. Sometimes with some project, you get more following what the project is doing more than what you receive from the bounty. Typical example is the Hubrisone bounty, what I earned from just voting was more than what I had from the bounty campaign. This is a good source of information to the newbies out there.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

It will be necessary to deal with these issues. Wash like I voted for one project. I do not remember whether I received a profit of 2000% I think not. Thank you for sharing, I will study this issue.

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:03:38 PM

As bounty hunter my advice is

It will be very hard for other hunters to do what you are doing for the reason that a lot of them is not that good/ don't have any experience with it. And also, as time goes by, the rewards are being decrease because there will be more participants and the rewards will be divided to the number of it.

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:38:02 PM

Of course, this is true since the demand for a bounty company has been very high lately and this contributes to the cause of a small reward for a bounty company and I believe that this problem should be solved at the project level.
ned.ryerson

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:46:02 PM

Of course, this is true since the demand for a bounty company has been very high lately and this contributes to the cause of a small reward for a bounty company and I believe that this problem should be solved at the project level.
Now interest in participating in bounty campaigns has fallen. I can see that now there are fewer participants in spreadsheets in signature companies. so I think now is a good time to participate

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dmty.0809

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

That's right, the gifts we get are not in accordance with our hard work during the campaign. And most ico end up scam, we don't pay it either. I prefer trading only, although it has few advantages. Because it doesn't need to work hard.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

To know the fact that there is huge increase in numbers of bounty hunters but the rewards is also at the same level and sometimes it decreases into some percentage. It also means that people would preferred to be in online jobs rather than to be at field or office works.

There is actually nothing to solve but only for the bounty participants concerns is to give of what they promise to the promoters and not just a lie.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:48:46 PM

Bounty rewards died in 2018. I don't think those crazy thousands of dollar rewards will ever happen again, like they did in 2017. The market is getting smarter and no one wanna pay hundreds or thousands dollars for spamming in Twitter, the profit of which is zero. Only quality content will be rewarded.

I missed 2017, this was the time that you can make thousands of dollars in the bounty campaign, but now even if you are rewarded thousands of dollars in their token, that's not a guaranty, that you will actually get that reward, one, because of the absent of buy order, and two, coins failed to enter the market.

aylabadia05

Activity: 1554
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 01:24:42 PM

But how to choose an ICO project that can enter the market fast and have good prices?
Everyone cannot predict the price of tokens because all of that returns to the theory of "supply and demand", especially the token that is a new market listing. but there is still a real way through total supplay counts, tokens sold, tokens for team and project development and MPV. if you are good at calculating, you can see the prospect of the price of the ideal token or to do pumd and dump. Furthermore, ICO tokens to enter the market certainly have a price that is not cheap, especially through paid voting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:07:28 PM

That is true because I am one of those people who believe that bullrun will have a good impact on the bounty and I think that makes sense because if bullrun comes then investor interest in crypto will increase so that there will not be many projects that fail due to lack of funds and certainly it will have a good impact on the bounty because when there are many successful projects, there will be many successful and profitable bounties

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 11:51:25 PM

That’s the basis and the order of the day
I have even gotten accustomed to getting slashed stakes amongst others in bounty hunting

Let’s hope bounty managers can always get us good terms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: