Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Breaks $5,600 As New Highs Are Achieved For 2019  (Read 453 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

It is all green once again across the top cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin crosses $5,600 for the first time in 2019, setting up the market for an upward movement that has been anticipated by many.
Read more here: https://www.cryptofish.com/blog/bitcoin-breaks-new-highs/

It's not a surprising move, though what is surprising in my opinion was the fact that the rest of the cryptocurrency market crashed while bitcoin rose in the past few days. Bitcoin dominance has always been seen as something that drops in bullish scenarios, yet right now, it is climbing.

The correction that has happened in recent days was also expected, simply because of the level of growth that was seen in the past few weeks being unsustainable in the medium to long run.

We will likely see the $5k support being re-tested, though I think that it'll hold up relatively well because it has been tested before already and psychological factors there will play a big part in keeping prices above that level. I'm still expecting sideways movements and occasional dips for now.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:33:07 PM

Some minor corrections will certainly still occur in some time to come, I see from the current situation it looks like bitcoin is still weak and maybe he will look stronger when the price reaches $6.000. And, the current increase in bitcoin prices I think has something to do with the number of investors who speculate that increasing the use and adoption of bitcoin is happening in the community especially among institutional investors.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:44:13 AM

It looks like Bitcoin is struggling to breach $5.5K. The current scenario looks very different from what we had in 2017. Back then, there was strong demand which was neutralized by strong supply. But now, both the supply and demand looks weak and the overall trade volumes are down. So there is a chance that any upcoming rally will be more mild and moderate.

In fact, it wouldn't even have been a struggle if sellers had actually tried to put up resistance but they're not. Just check out the volumes, so thin, so unconvincing, which tells me, sellers are just waiting for that to go higher and happy to just let the weak walls fall down on their own once buyers run out of steam.

It's very strange to see this though, very strange. But importantly, nowhere like the 2017 scenario.

The 2017 scenario was very different. At first we had a lot of positive coverage from the mainstream media. Encouraged by these reports a lot of middle-class individuals jumped the ship hoping that they'll become super-rich overnight, although many of them didn't had any basic understanding of Bitcoin. These people have learnt their lesson and are not going to commit the same mistake again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:54:31 AM

it is not "all" green.
just like always it is bitcoin price rising while altcoins are getting dumped and at the same time since they don't get dumped in equal size to bitcoin rise (in opposite direction) their USD value looks to be rising and it deceives the observers who look at coinmarketcap.com into thinking they have been rising. but if you are a trader and are in the market you will see how the price of them is dropping.
Absolutely true, as perfect as coinmarketcap.com claims to be, I really do not completely rely on the value I see there, as sometimes, they do not correspond with trading value, wherein we should not be that surprised about this , usually I don’t expect altcoins to grow that much this period because the demand is more on bitcoin now.

I have seen some cases in this forum where some people said they are dumping their altcoins now for Bitcoin because of the so many uncertainties going on in the Altcoins market, as they can see that many of them are not even responding to the rise of Bitcoin, which I must confess that I also did the same thing too.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:09:47 AM

It is all green once again across the top cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin crosses $5,600 for the first time in 2019, setting up the market for an upward movement that has been anticipated by many.

Yeah all are happy to see the awesome Green streak.
It has made many of the Bitcoin investors happy after seeing the growth of Bitcoin after the downfall.
Let's hope that the bitcoin will rise more higher, as more people are investing it.
I am expecting Bitcoin will surely increase more high and will break its all time record.
Good luck to us.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:07:30 PM

Many people are not seeing this and some are even saying it is falling to $3800! I think we are going to have a glorious 2019 . If you have strong desire to invest now should be the right time to do so as I am speculating bitcoin heading towards $10,000 very soon.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:32:08 AM

The 2017 scenario was very different. At first we had a lot of positive coverage from the mainstream media. Encouraged by these reports a lot of middle-class individuals jumped the ship hoping that they'll become super-rich overnight, although many of them didn't had any basic understanding of Bitcoin. These people have learnt their lesson and are not going to commit the same mistake again.
The number of middle class individuals that is yet to have experience is still by far greater than the ones that have had experience about bitcoin market; the problem I just see is that we still lack some fundamentals that will make the media carry news that will force the new investors into the market.

From the beginning of this year, you will see that we have some projects that are already coming into cryptocurrency, they might not be fully into it yet, but they are working on projects that will make people get more awareness and adopt cryptocurrency, by the time they are through and set to enter the industry, they will pull majority of these middle class individuals into the system too.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1660

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:47:22 PM

Many people are not seeing this and some are even saying it is falling to $3800! I think we are going to have a glorious 2019 . If you have strong desire to invest now should be the right time to do so as I am speculating bitcoin heading towards $10,000 very soon.

Because people have there own narrative behind saying that the price could fall to $3800. Maybe they want to spread panic or buy at dips. Unfortunately, the day of FUD are over, investors are getting smarter and people are not listening to his sort of negativity. Maybe it will have a effect, but in the long run bitcoin will continue to grow because that how it was design. It is a cycle, every 4 years, we will see lots of ups and downs but eventually it will hit all-time-high again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:14:58 PM

Because people have there own narrative behind saying that the price could fall to $3800. Maybe they want to spread panic or buy at dips. Unfortunately, the day of FUD are over, investors are getting smarter and people are not listening to his sort of negativity. Maybe it will have a effect, but in the long run bitcoin will continue to grow because that how it was design. It is a cycle, every 4 years, we will see lots of ups and downs but eventually it will hit all-time-high again.
FUD are not successful anymore because the market is growing, we can see some bad news but people are more bullish to ensure it will not affect the momentum. Price is good currently, it's like the times when we stayed longer at the range of $3,000+ but now we are doing it at $5,000+.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 11:45:50 PM

Even if the price goes down, is a good sign and i think the price will continue grow even if the grow is little by little and this will bring more people who will join crypto and maybe is better little grow than huge one and after bear market again.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:17:25 PM

$5,600 isn't a big issue here. The big picture has it that in 2109 we just might hit $100,000. Besides since the correction, we just might have hit a wall for the next bull ramp.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:37:12 PM

Bitcoin has really do well this year April 2019 and we really wish this bullish trend will continue and we are able to cross the $6000 before end of this first quarter.  I think we are going to have some good days and good pricing as we move close to halving in may 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: