Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easier way to trade AltCoins Listed on IDEX Exchange.  (Read 370 times)
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 12:44:08 PM

It is maybe a little bit easier but there is another middle man who asks for a fee.

I would prefer doing a little bit more work and not paying any middle man.

Looks escrow terms and the extra fee would affect my purse personally lol
I prefer to log on and do all the task myself on idex

If the fees can be lowered and considerable fair; then coinswitch will be worth it

Seems like some people don't like the Idea of your platform, I don't know how much does the fee you charge, but if some people rejecting your platform because of it, it means it does not worth it to pay those amount of money just to do simple stuff. Maybe add some other features, something like an additional feature that make your user could compare multiple Ethereum DEX not just IDEX, and let buyer/seller to decide which exchange they want to use, after comparing the trade-order using your platform.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:38 PM

Why should we make a decentralised exchange that aims to achieve a high level of decentralisation more centralised through another third party. Does not makes sense for me in general, only because of another interface, I would not leave trading on IDEX.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

I can see a use for a service like this... although perhaps not one that the creators intended. Basically it's great for the more obscure coins where the only exchanges are either iffy, a pain to sign up for, or they require KYC. Not that I am averse to KYC in general, just that many exchanges aren't exactly the most reputable or reliable. When trying to sell a lesser known coin, I'd be willing to eat some profit to go through a middleman, just for safety and ease of use.

That of course assumes the service works like they state it does.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:35:07 PM

By the way, it seems to me that this exchange has a very big potential, because today they are leading as a decentralized exchange. This is how decentralization should look like today and such exchanges should be everywhere!
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:52:57 AM

I am really not of fan of decentralized exchanges, because most of them are just so complicated to make use of, though I like the way idex design their platform, but I can still say it's difficult to understand by newbies which is not supposed to be so, I think I will still keep making use of centralized exchanges until a user friendly decentralized exchange can be created, not because the current one is difficult for me to use, but I consider others too.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:01:26 AM

I am really not of fan of decentralized exchanges, because most of them are just so complicated to make use of, though I like the way idex design their platform, but I can still say it's difficult to understand by newbies which is not supposed to be so, I think I will still keep making use of centralized exchanges until a user friendly decentralized exchange can be created, not because the current one is difficult for me to use, but I consider others too.
But using decentralized exchanges there is no chance that the exchange will block your account or block your cryptocurrency. There are a lot of such cases.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:45:10 AM

Why we should use CoinSwitch as a intermediary when we can trade directly with people on DEX? I do not see that it is easier, or maybe I do not understand it, then teach me that I am wrong.  Smiley

The idea is to reduce the trade drudgery witnessed on decentralized exchanges like IDEX or Forkdelta. However, fees will be an issue because it obviously will increase. Also, the third party situation doesn't help with proper security management
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

It is maybe a little bit easier but there is another middle man who asks for a fee.

Looks escrow terms and the extra fee would affect my purse personally lol
I prefer to log on and do all the task myself on idex

If the fees can be lowered and considerable fair; then coinswitch will be worth it

Seems like some people don't like the Idea of your platform, I don't know how much does the fee you charge, but if some people rejecting your platform because of it, it means it does not worth it to pay those amount of money just to do simple stuff. Maybe add some other features, something like an additional feature that make your user could compare multiple Ethereum DEX not just IDEX, and let buyer/seller to decide which exchange they want to use, after comparing the trade-order using your platform.

The market response is not too good because fees is involved. I hope coinswitch put that into perspective because people actually want cheaper platforms. Coinswitch should also improve their use case because I don't see any other advantage to it asides performing as a CEX alternative to IDEX
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:49:21 PM

idex already easy to use, and better if we send our token direct to there than here, its may consume more fee than direct trading there. simply is simply but what worse if make you spend more fee
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:56:37 PM

I will use your platform when you need to dump a token quickly, really if your website can do it well. For the time being, I still use the order method on IDEX lol.
And there may be additional fee to consider.
In addition, what happen if the number of tokens that are not enough for IDEX min trade?

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:15:07 PM

I would only use those kind of services if a specific coin is listed only on some obscure shady exchanges, so I would transfer the risk to the "swap" service and pay them a hefty fee for that. But when it comes to IDEX, I dont really see any necessity not to use it directly.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:12:28 AM

Correct, i think it is the platform to help the beginner who don't want to take complicated way to deposit / withdraw their coins in DEX exchange,
but of course with fee. It is easier, but it will need more fee because the 3rd party. No, it is 4th party. IDEX wallet is already 3rd party.
Actually it is more economic if you trading with just DEX exchanges like IDEX, Forkdelta, etc.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:32:34 AM

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. And this information should be spread so that people wanting to trade on IDEX Exchange should get. Once I tried to transform my some btc t IDEX Exchange to trade Cajutel (CAJ) tokens. But I found it very much difficult to deposit on the exchange. Later after researching on the google, I got ideas about it. There are many like me who should be educated about it.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

Here is an easier way to trade coins listed on IDEX exchange, go to https://coinswitch.co/ exchange, and select any coin listed on IDEX that you want to trade.

[snip]

I would not say that this is trading. This is just an exchanger.
Yes, this service is much more convenient for an ordinary person than to understand how to trade on a cryptocurrency exchange.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:27:49 PM

Sounds good, but do you guys affiliate with IDEX? Or you just doing your own independent things?! Just want to know more about you app..
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

This reminds me of swap.st the aggregator for stellar protocol. It is cool to have aggregators like this,  the only thing i am concerned about is that in increases intermediaries. Coinswitch lists changelly,  which is already like an intermediary... So coinswitch can be seen as an intermediary of intermediaries

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:59:15 PM

In as much as o want everything easy, simplified and user-friendly, i will still go for trading on idex anytime any day. Trading on idex is not as difficult as it seems, there are videos to watch if you find trading there difficult and the fees are very optimal compared to the above mentioned exchange

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:08:11 PM

Nice update but about this,  but why is the rate different from the normal rate of idex exchange , and moreso are you guys an affiliate with idex,  or just on your own

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

Trading on IDEX is already easy, i don't need any additional exchange platform to execute the transactions.
Decentralized exchanges is should done between only 2 sides, the buyer and seller, IDEX is the platform that connecting them.
But when trading in decentralized exchange, we need to be careful when using our own wallet to prevent phishing.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:55:08 AM

Now it is very difficult to use decentralized exchanges because only 10 percent of people understand how to properly use such exchanges.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: