Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Designer (ERC Token Payment)  (Read 140 times)
Dazedconfused11 (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:33:01 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 03:45:21 PM by Dazedconfused11

Hi All,

I have an exciting new project I'm working on. We are going to be deploying a new token exchange (one of the many!) and are seeking a designer to join our team. We need logos and other designer-related work completed. Happy to pay in ERC tokens for the new platform so please be open to this. It's a risky venture (any startup is) but we have a strong team starting to form and if you're interested in working for token payment today, it should be worth everyone's while in the long run. DM telegram info so we can chat further.

Best Regards,
Kyle

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:45:37 PM

Hi All,

I have an exciting new project I'm working on. We are going to be deploying a new token exchange (one of the many!) and are seeking a designer to join our team. We need logos and other designer-related work completed. Happy to pay in ERC tokens for the new platform so please be open to this. It's a risky venture (any startup is) but we have a strong team starting to form and if you're interested in working for token payment today, it should be worth everyone's while in the long run. DM telegram info so we can chat further.

Best Regards,
J
I suggest you move your thread to the proper section of the forum.
Services section is only for services which propose Bitcoin only.
Altcoin Marketplace here you can hire/find any designer who can accept in ERC tokens. This section is for altcoins.

Try XBTFREELANCER there you may find some good designer, only if you pay in BTC.
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:13:50 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 11:18:01 AM by mavens

Hi All,

Best Regards,
J
yes, I am interested, connect with me:@Mavensr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: