Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Coin - Not Far From The Falling  (Read 12418 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:15:27 PM

Since April Binance Coin showed probably the best progress among cryptocurrencies. Your predicton was totally wrong and you caused a damage to people that followed your ideas, those who sold BNB coins. Thats why I do not post any predictions because you never know what happen.
but if it happen , i think much investors and traders will rebuy this coins in huge amount.no matter for me if binance make correction .i will be happy for this moment.binance coin has good future, they have product that really needed by cryptocurrency community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:48:15 PM

Since April Binance Coin showed probably the best progress among cryptocurrencies. Your predicton was totally wrong and you caused a damage to people that followed your ideas, those who sold BNB coins. Thats why I do not post any predictions because you never know what happen.
but if it happen , i think much investors and traders will rebuy this coins in huge amount.no matter for me if binance make correction .i will be happy for this moment.binance coin has good future, they have product that really needed by cryptocurrency community.
I also think that the recent events around Binance Coin are speculation. The price may of course fall by 20-30%, but this is temporary and I plan to also buy this coin.
inge

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

I think that this is all Binance Coin speculation will grow as the child went up and Bitcoin will carry all the coins with me. I believe that he has a good future and he has a very big potential.
astadbtc

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:52:59 PM

In my knowledge we should buy right now as we always should buy high and sell low. I will hold until 10$ then sell.
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:19:52 PM

I also think that BNB may fall soon.
Especially in light of the latest news about blocking U.S. customers.
This will lead to a decrease in trading volumes by 20-30%, which of course will also affect the price of the BNB token.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:54:47 PM

I also think that BNB may fall soon.
Especially in light of the latest news about blocking U.S. customers.
This will lead to a decrease in trading volumes by 20-30%, which of course will also affect the price of the BNB token.
Nah, Binance will open a US version of its trading platform so I don't think it will have a huge impact for them. I think you interpret the news very wrong, they may have closed it to US residents for now, but they are coming up with a new trading platform that is going to be follow the US regulations (crypto as commodities vs security tokens). Of course BNB will fall but I don't think it will go that low, in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:22:35 PM

I think BNB token is reaching its peak for now, not that many room for growth, people think the incentive for the price to keep growing is still there, people need to understand that as long as Binance wants to be regulated its growth would be curtailed, just look at Poloniex what happens to the exchange

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:28:06 PM

I also think that the recent events around Binance Coin are speculation. The price may of course fall by 20-30%, but this is temporary and I plan to also buy this coin.

Honestly, most cryptocurrencies are speculation than anything else. This applies especially to altcoins and tokens. Exchange-based coins, being tokens themselves without real innovation, are simply speculative in this regard. Of course, they have some level of use, since obtaining such tokens will give you numerous benefits. This results in a partial increase in price, as demand rises for them across the market.

Still, all that goes up in price has to go down somehow. We've seen that Bitcoin kept growing in price until it began declining massively in value like a roller coaster. The same thing can happen with Binance Coin (BNB) and other exchange-based coins that are being pumped in the market right now. Despite this, there's a possibility that BNB will become extremely valuable in the future since Binance exchange is very prominent within the crypto space.

Nonetheless, BNB may very well be a token that's too big to fail. Which is why, it's best to buy and hodl some while prices are low, to profit when it reaches new All-time-highs. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:08:57 AM

Will we see Binance coin bubble? I guess we will see it occur, after hitting its new all all time high. There is no exponential rise that is not followed by dramatic decrease. Lessons from 2017, on Bitcoin, on altcoins, on tokens, told us everything. It is just our perspective, accepting the fact, or deny it. It is hard to predict how long Binance coin will go before it officially corrected; but when everyone say Binance around the globe, it is time to sell Binance coin, and find other coins to invest.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:20:59 AM

i don't see Binance coin going down now with the recently market movement. it keeps increasing. i am confident that binance token will reach 50usd before december. since the exchange remains the number one on the top chat.

btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:50:32 AM

i don't see Binance coin going down now with the recently market movement. it keeps increasing. i am confident that binance token will reach 50usd before december. since the exchange remains the number one on the top chat.
When topic like this one occurs, it is early signals of coming all time high, and after that, deeply falls. Looking back at 2017, you will see that Bitcoin kept rising after lots of newspapers realized warnings and predictions that Bitcoin hit the range of bubble. Some mo the later, Buble started to burst. That might be the same pattern for Binance, that might ride more from now on; but the coin has come closely to its bubble. You can sell sooner, much lower than all time high of Binance coin, from which bubble starts. Because even at current price, investors have earned lots of profits from the coin. When bubble burst, they will have cheaper price to buy Binance coin back.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:41:51 PM

I don't see Binance coin falling or going down because of the recent market movement. There's no way Binance coin is going to die out anytime soon. It will survive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:44:41 PM

Looking back at your prediction you're wrong, but bnb is on the pick point like it used to be back in april, we are even higher, so correction is coming, just wait it!

zombi11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:31:18 PM

its 1 on market trade, how to fall? this will go very high
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:37:09 PM

The more Bitcoin price growing the more BNB price will grow too so there is no way it would fall. Besides, i know it's been hyped up but i hope those investors won't dump away their coin just because they see such price growing. It would fall to bearish if they did dump but so far there is no way they will be doing that since Bitcoin is starting to break the $10k resistance level.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:45:17 PM

Looking back at your prediction you're wrong, but bnb is on the pick point like it used to be back in april, we are even higher, so correction is coming, just wait it!
Market correction will definitely happen before the end of this year but that doesn't mean it will totally affect the of BNB cause the recent hack issue which Binance users get the funds the previous IEO (example BTT) which launched by the exchange experienced an improvement in price have make a lot of crypto traders and investors trust in Binance and the user/investor  the exchange receive the higher the surge in price of BNB.

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:05:21 PM

Sorry, you are wrong! BNB is far from the falling! They are doing a lot of good things at the same time! After every IEO completion, BNB price goes higher! Right now Binance has many sub-services like Binance DEX, Trust wallet, Binance Chain, IEO, IDO and many more things! They are growing every day, So, there is no possibility for the Binance coin to fall!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit