Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:49:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the ransom?  (Read 737 times)
niotib (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:39:25 AM

I've left you the answer in your trust page.

Your answer make no sense. It clearly demonstrate the vision of DTs how? you don't have given any direct reason for your negative trust except the hilarious joke.

It's no wonder why Bitcoiners are cheated by the scammers.  Confuse? Ok, I'll explain...

You're a guy or girl with,

Name:   Lauda
Activity:   2198
Merit:   1882
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   April 17, 2013, 09:08:39 PM

Trust:   291: -0 / +30

Numbers are correct and noble, but, your behavior is childish. Read comments behind other red trusts given by actmyname, shasan, DireWolfM14 and Foxpup...  and learn something about logical expression mode (I'm not insulting you).

Anyway, you've received a merit too for your reply by "bones261". In most causes, "he/she" may be yourself (another account) or your conferrer. Unless, no healthy minded person wants to offer a merit at kind of hilarious and  no sense reply. At this point you're abusing the merit system too. 

At the comment, you're suggesting me that "stay silent"... For your good sins, I don't count it as a threat.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:50:02 AM

-snip-
and learn something about logical expression mode (I'm not insulting you).
Thinking that you know anything about logic when compared to me; quite a cute one, aren't ya? Cheesy

At the comment, you're suggesting me that "stay silent"... For your good sins, I don't count it as a threat.
That's not a comment for you. Roll Eyes Yet it looks like you've understood nothing.

Anyway, you've received a merit too for your reply by "bones261". In most causes, "he/she" may be yourself (another account) or your conferrer. Unless, no healthy minded person wants to offer a merit at kind of hilarious and  no sense reply. At this point you're abusing the merit system too. 
Damn it, you've busted us. Bones must be my accomplice or my alt.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:36:40 AM

You're a guy or girl
You're making some bold assumptions, aren't you?

your behavior is childish. ... (I'm not insulting you).
So, you don't consider childish behaviour to be a negative trait? I guess not, since you're exhibiting it yourself. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:52:56 AM

So, you don't consider childish behaviour to be a negative trait? I guess not, since you're exhibiting it yourself. Roll Eyes

Agree, I don't consider it since no value has been associated with a kind of empty consideration. But, somebody (not you) above proved me that childish behavior is a negative trait. Look at my trust page, you'll see it by yourself.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

Agree, I don't consider it since no value has been associated with a kind of empty consideration. But, somebody (not you) above proved me that childish behavior is a negative trait. Look at my trust page, you'll see it by yourself.
Wrong. Writing "You're an idiot" would have been a sufficient, and valid rating given that it has a proper reference link (i.e. this thread). Stop whining.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:52:22 AM

Stop whining.

Whining, Whining,  Huh Huh Huh FOR WHAT? As long as I don't have any necessary at bargain anything from any one,  how did you count it as a "Whining"?. YOU'RE TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD, not my problem.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:18:33 PM

I gave Lauda a merit because it made me laugh out loud when I read the trust comment that she gave you. That is a lot of cats to demand as "ransom." It appears that your attempt to get your red trust by offering to pay a ransom had the exact opposite effect.  I was going to leave you alone, however I think I am now going to join this red paint party.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:41:20 PM

I gave Lauda a merit because it made me laugh out loud when I read the trust comment that she gave you. That is a lot of cats to demand as "ransom." It appears that your attempt to get your red trust by offering to pay a ransom had the exact opposite effect.  I was going to leave you alone, however I think I am now going to join this red paint party.

Sorry for my misunderstanding  Shocked. I was thinking that merit system have created for rewarding users who're sharing valuable contents with the community.  It seems I'm wrong... merit system is possible to use for rewarding jokers as well. Is it the thing you're going to prove me after publishing 4946 posts herein this forum?

Finally, worm welcomes to the red paint party and thanks for the red trust  Cheesy

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:49:38 PM

I was thinking that merit system have created for rewarding users who're sharing valuable contents with the community.  It seems I'm wrong... merit system is possible to use for rewarding jokers as well.
You can give merit on any post if you like the post. And your point is also partially right. On Facebook, there was only like option but now it has given a few others sad, love, etc.  As for sad news, we gave like on the merit system we can use our merit if we like the post.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

Thanks for made this topic, otherwise we were not able to aware about your behaviour. Can you mentioned the name who told you need ransom for remove feedback's? Wondering who is your advocate. Have you realized that you are buying more negative feedback's? It was possible to remove your feedback if you explain to actmyname who have left it. But now no one will consider for remove your negative feedback. Because, if actmyname now removed feedback's than it would be considered that he got ransom from you. So all the feedback's will sticked for forever. Added one more.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:06:49 PM

I was thinking that merit system have created for rewarding users who're sharing valuable contents with the community.  It seems I'm wrong... merit system is possible to use for rewarding jokers as well.
Jokers are valuable to the community. Where would this forum be without a little humour, after all? Smiley

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:13:08 PM

I gave Lauda a merit because it made me laugh out loud when I read the trust comment that she gave you. That is a lot of cats to demand as "ransom." It appears that your attempt to get your red trust by offering to pay a ransom had the exact opposite effect.  I was going to leave you alone, however I think I am now going to join this red paint party.

Sorry for my misunderstanding  Shocked. I was thinking that merit system have created for rewarding users who're sharing valuable contents with the community.  It seems I'm wrong... merit system is possible to use for rewarding jokers as well. Is it the thing you're going to prove me after publishing 4946 posts herein this forum?

Finally, worm welcomes to the red paint party and thanks for the red trust  Cheesy

Yes, humorous content deserves merit. For example, the movie "Airplane" is a silly farce; however it is one of the highest rated movies on Rotten Tomatoes. I give merit for a whole bunch of different reasons. You can check my recent merit history to see who else I merit.  Apparently, theymos thinks I am doing an adequate job as a merit source since he is upped my monthly source merit twice since he granted it to me. Also, if I were in some sort of clandestine arrangement with Lauda, to give her merit, I'm doing a really bad job, since I'm only giving her a very small portion of all the merits that I give out.
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:23:30 PM

Yes, humorous content deserves merit. For example, the movie "Airplane" is a silly farce; however it is one of the highest rated movies on Rotten Tomatoes. I give merit for a whole bunch of different reasons. You can check my recent merit history to see who else I merit.  Apparently, theymos thinks I am doing an adequate job as a merit source since he is upped my monthly source merit twice since he granted it to me. Also, if I were in some sort of clandestine arrangement with Lauda, to give her merit, I'm doing a really bad job, since I'm only giving her a very small portion of all the merits that I give out.

Well, I'll show you the real reason behind your merit...

If I wasn't there and Lauda wasn't there, are you still giving that merit to Lauda? (If what you're saying) the answer is NO (Ask from your conscience). The point is... If you aren't Lauda himself nor his conferrer, you wanted to demonstrate your appreciation to Lauda due to the action he took against me (The red trust). That's why you merited him.

Anyway, there's another orientation as well to discuss this situation.

Read this message again...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135678.msg50762770#msg50762770 You see, I've pointed out there that,

no healthy minded person wants to offer a merit at kind of hilarious and  no sense reply

And, you're saying in this message...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135678.msg50768089#msg50768089

I gave Lauda a merit because it made me laugh out loud when I read the trust comment that she gave you

Nobody has yet merited Lauda, or at least mentioned here (until this reply message is published) they  were made laugh out loud by Lauda's comment. Honestly, I just got little smile at his comment.

Means, it has happened something special for you...

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 05:15:13 PM

I gave Lauda a merit because it made me laugh out loud when I read the trust comment that she gave you

Nobody has yet merited Lauda, or at least mentioned here (until this reply message is published) they  were made laugh out loud by Lauda's comment. Honestly, I just got little smile at his comment.

Means, it has happened something special for you...
1) Humor is subjective.
2) The value of merit is subjective.
3) Correlation is not causation, especially if the correlation has no substance.
4) The "Nobody else" argument is a twist of argumentum ad populum

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:46:24 PM

Jokers are valuable to the community. Where would this forum be without a little humour, after all? Smiley

Mate, do you have some popcorns? I''ll buy it for 0.001BTC while watching in this thread. In fact, nobody wants to move on so I guess this might take longer than the 3hours movie of Avengers:End GameTongue

OP has been tagged numerous times
The subject fails the OP

I guess no more to talk about Huh Let's lock this up already and enjoy a Large Popcorn
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:07:27 AM

1) Humor is subjective.
2) The value of merit is subjective.
3) Correlation is not causation, especially if the correlation has no substance.
4) The "Nobody else" argument is a twist of argumentum ad populum

1) Humor is subjective
2) The value of merit is subjective

Ok, I'll explain....And, I'm taking due to the real world situation...

1) Humor is subjective. Of course I agree with you at this point. Not only the humor but also any human feeling/sense is subjective.  I'll ask you one question, but, I don't want your answer because, most definitely, I know, you aren't writng the honest answer here.  Did you laugh out loud at Lauda's comment? And I ask the same question form ALL OF YOU who're reading this reply message... Did you laugh out loud at Lauda's comment?

actmyname, the whole forum is in your side, everybody hate me at the current situation....

So, ALL OF YOU, stop HATING at me for 10 seconds.....Right... knock to your conscience and listen to the answer....Did you laugh out loud at Lauda's comment?

Ok, time's up, hate me up again........

At a certain situation what? 100 people smile, but, one person laugh loud, doesn't it hint that one person is somebody special in something?

I believe bones261 is a healthy minded person, so, in the nude fact, by meriting an off sensitive message, bones261 expected to demonstrate his appreciation to Lauda due to the action he took against me.

2) The value of merit is subjective

Yes, the value of merit is subjective but the right usage of the term "subjective" decides by the place and the situation you use it. This is a forum about cryptocurrencies, not about humor... (or at least this isn't the "off topic" forum). I don't think the forum administration is offering you merits for spending at humor. But, as long as  "The value of merit is subjective" and you've rights to spend merits at any post you wish, you can spend merits at humor too, but, forthwith, you're reducing your merits' value by yourself because bitcointalk.org isn't a humor forum.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:38:00 AM

@niotib
The amount of time you are giving at your already failed attempt to clear your reputation would have been more fruitful if you did some introspection about your own actions and how much it affects others. You could have talked to actmyname and then settled on something that would not require you to open a thread about it and then the spend sleepless nights checking the thread for every new reply.

But hey, if you have that much common sense you would not be blabbering away incoherent posts here but move on in life and from this forum. In fact you could have used all this energy in creating your new forum about bitcoin where no "humor" is allowed and only serious "ontopic" posts are made with account sales and scammer being rampant. Nice place to live for scum like you, Thule and the other midgets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:02:17 AM

@niotib
The amount of time you are giving at your already failed attempt to clear your reputation would have been more fruitful if you did some introspection about your own actions and how much it affects others. You could have talked to actmyname and then settled on something that would not require you to open a thread about it and then the spend sleepless nights checking the thread for every new reply.

As other users are saying, and also due to the behavior of himself, actmyname is a tough DT at his decisions. I don't want to bargain anything from anyone.... Sir, remove my red trust sir... Please sir... Cry  Cry  Cry  THAT'S NOT MY WAY...

But hey, if you have that much common sense you would not be blabbering away incoherent posts here but move on in life and from this forum. In fact you could have used all this energy in creating your new forum about bitcoin where no "humor" is allowed and only serious "ontopic" posts are made with account sales and scammer being rampant. Nice place to live for scum like you, Thule and the other midgets.

This  is a discussion forum, As the OP,  I just asked a question. Except asking the question, I didn't try to do anything. some users answered, some users took actions and some of them did the both. I'm still  discussing the subject matter because this is a discussion forum. I agree, some discussion points and messages may be irrelevant to the original post. But, that's how a forum discussion is going on...  if somebody is thinking that forum discussion means to writing something at a thread for achieving the weekly post count target of the signature campaign, he's not a forum user, just promoter...... enough,

I think you've an idea that how does a forum discussion is going on.... if my wastage isn't a problem for me, you've nothing to tell further more. Clear? Smiley

-----------

At the whole thread, I don't have insulted anyone personally. But, I also have to be very little bit acute at this message because you've used a set of discourteous words such as "scum", "Thule", "midget"...

The truth is you're a kind of empty man in ideas. You followed the whole thread, but, your lack of creative mind found no weapon to use against me. So, you used the common statement of any weak & empty man "Go away if you can't stay"....    

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

As other users are saying, and also due to the behavior of himself, actmyname is a tough DT at his decisions. I don't want to bargain anything from anyone.... Sir, remove my red trust sir... Please sir... Cry  Cry  Cry  THAT'S NOT MY WAY...

All these "users" being? Red trusted account sellers and buyers dont really cut it you know? Scammers and ponzi promoters dont need to barge in at all. Do you even have to sense to comprehend this. Why am I asking anyway - you would not even be here making these walls of text if you understood.

Obviously when you do something that hurts your name and you cant show yourself in public you will blame person who judged you instead of rectifying your mistake.

I think you've an idea that how does a forum discussion is going on.... if my wastage isn't a problem for me, you've nothing to tell further more. Clear? Smiley
You are nothing but a speck of dust in a desert. Your existence in this forum does not change anything. You are nobody to say where I will comment and where I will not. Be a contributory member in the forum instead of being a Reputation whore and maybe one day you will also realize what is wrong and what is right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
niotib (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:22:18 AM

You are nothing but a speck of dust in a desert. Your existence in this forum does not change anything. You are nobody to say where I will comment and where I will not. Be a contributory member in the forum instead of being a Reputation whore and maybe one day you will also realize what is wrong and what is right.

I got nothing from your statement. I already and clearly know that "Who Am I?". I know I'm a dust, you don't need to mention it again.

----------

You proved it by yourself something I said earlier....

The truth is you're a kind of empty man in ideas. You followed the whole thread, but, your lack of creative mind found no weapon to use against me. So, you used the common statement of any weak & empty man "Go away if you can't stay"....

As a man with lack of creative ideas, you used your ONLY weapon against me after my above reply message  Grin  Grin  Grin. Yes, you served me another red trust. Thanks for it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: