Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonmint T1 miner update  (Read 309 times)
TheNib (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:15:50 AM

hi, I was just wondering if I could upgrade the dragon miner to cgminer4.11.1 because I have noticed mine is running on 4.10.0 even with the latest update?

Does this matter ?

can someone expand on this for me ?
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:23:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 03:53:09 AM by frodocooper

hi, I was just wondering if I could upgrade the dragon miner to cgminer4.11.1 because I have noticed mine is running on 4.10.0 even with the latest update?

You can upgrade it if there is a new available firmware update for Dragonmint t1 but if you are planning to upgrade only with Cgminer I think there is no method that you can manually upgrade it. The Cgminer version is depends on the miner's firmware version.

Does this matter ?

No, it doesn't matter you can still mine with your current cgminer version.

can someone expand on this for me ?

No, According to the quoted below I don't think if halong still active and I'm sure they don't have plan to release a new firmware for t1.

Read this below:

Under warranty? Really? ROLF... ref https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443327.msg49806643#msg49806643 and a few pages before that spot.
Not surprisingly, following their 'take the money and run' biz plan Halong went out of business at the end of last year and of course ALL of the folks who bought their miners are screwed. Frankly I'm surprised their website is still alive. The only non-scammy and good thing that Halong did was actually deliver the miners before disappearing.

If you having some issue with your current version the only solution you may need for now is to switch to other firmware like Braiin OS.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████