Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🛒 PEPSHIP 📦 World's Largest Store for Crypto 👜 Don't Just Trade, Shop!!  (Read 773 times)
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:42:27 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 10:14:56 AM by taylor.cwf

NEW PEPSHIP v2 PREVIEW IS LIVE
Welcome to World's Largest Crypto eStore
https://pepship.com/v2

[/url]

This is not the official Project PEPS ANN thread.
To see PEPS ANN, please click here.

APPLY TO ADD YOUR COIN
If you want to add your favorite coin to be accepted as payment currency,
ask your coin team / dev to go apply for listing at
Pepship.com  > Help > Apply

🛒 OLD PEPSHIP 🛒 Screenshots 🛒
Please scroll down for description

Presenting PEPSHIP Crypto Marketplace
> 100% Crypto currency based, No need to pay any Fiat currency
> No need for exchange, pay directly with your favorite alt coins
> Does not drop coin price when you spend them (unlike exchanges)
> Supporting Coins - BTC, PEPS, ETH, DASH, BCH, DOGE, PIVX (soon)
> 100% Anonymous - No need to provide KYC or disclose real identity
> Gift Pack with Personal Notes - Send nice gifts to your loved ones.
> 100% FREE Shipping to all countries - Yes, absolutely FREE Shipping
> Dropship delivery makes low prices possible - Buy below real prices
> No need to signup - Place order on the go! Just 3 Steps Checkout
> Live tracking - Keep an eye on your parcel. Receive it right on time
> Large selection of 18+ Adults Products for Men, Women and couples
> Products starts with $2 which is merely ~ 0.00025 BTC. Try Today

Here is a unique dropshop marketplace where you can purchase your favorite products
with your crypto. A shopping experience very similar to Amazon or Ebay, just pay with crypto
and do not worry about dumping the price or paying exchanges trade fees. Initiated by the
PEPS Project. The shop accepts orders from all over the world and users can order anything
at the store without disclosing their identity. No need to register or subscribe to place order.
For more information on PEPS Coin Project, please see our official ANN thread.

START SHOPPING NOW

http://pepship.com

For more information on PEPS Coin Project, please see PEPS official ANN thread.

Buy more PEPS at these exchanges:
Crex24: https://crex24.com/exchange/PEPS-BTC
Graviex: https://graviex.net/markets/pepsbtc

Join PEPS Discord

[/size]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:26:33 AM

res for further updates. New product listing and other developments will be posted here.
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:51:53 AM

Great job & a very good initiative PROJECT PEPS

Now instead of fretting on low wall and low volume, simply use ur alts to buy the products you need save your $$$$ or BTCBTCBTC  Kiss

And you can buy a gift for ur boo without ur wifey knowing  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:56:39 AM

Kind of interesting to see if there is a dropship community in the  blockchain based on the crypto. Hope this project gonna make more users and got popular soon.
Pandan

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:18:24 AM

Kind of interesting to see if there is a dropship community in the  blockchain based on the crypto. Hope this project gonna make more users and got popular soon.
Project is already there, platform is fully functioning, coin is 3 yrs old & going strong..... so yup, PEPS didn't reinvent the wheel or promised to do so......IT ACTUALLY DID  Cool Kiss
boboto

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:55:06 AM

Hey, a nice project, tell me, are you pleasing to start the bounty campaign?
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:29:24 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 03:50:26 PM by taylor.cwf

PEPSHIP New interface is launched, above are some new screenshots.

go to http://pepship.com for live test
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:28:56 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 05:09:54 PM by JeromeTash

Why are you contradicting yourself
first you claim that PEPS is 4 Years old

and then

Let's be honest, is 2019 - 2016 = 4 years?

And where is the proof that it was founded in 2016? Where is the ANN for the launch back then?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:42:17 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 03:07:49 PM by cryptonomicon25

and then

And where is the proof that it was founded in 2016? Where is the ANN for the launch back then?

It's not 4 years old or 3 years old, it's a little over 1 year old. It was originally launched as PepeGold back in March 2018 and has had several swaps/rebrands since then. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045622.0
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

It's not 4 years old or 3 years old, it's a little over 1 year old. It was originally launched as PepeGold back in March 2018 and has had several swaps/rebrands since then. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3045622.0
But the website says 4 years old and another ANN of theirs which i screenshoted says 3 years old and now it's one year old. So which is which?
Why are they not clear of the exact history?
Check the website for yourself

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
gerstrix

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:55:59 PM

An interesting idea, a beautiful site. In my opinion, the project’s affairs will go uphill if advantages over analogue companies are presented.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:57:37 PM

ya theres been alot of "pep" stuff, hard to keep track of whats what :/
i personally have no NEED for dropshipping but ive heard others have
establish yourself thru time and trust earned, this could be good

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:09:42 PM

But the website says 4 years old and another ANN of theirs which i screenshoted says 3 years old and now it's one year old. So which is which?
Why are they not clear of the exact history?
Check the website for yourself

Trust me, I was around at launch back then. They are lying about the age of the project. The dev promised to swap V1 coins long ago but never did, so I have a bunch of PepeGold that I wasted my time mining. For these reasons I would stay away since the dev has a habit of lying.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

PEPS is there since 2016. There is no 1, 2 or 4 years. It is 3 and it will live long unlike other coins which comes and go like the flow of water. There are many people claiming us cheater, fraud, criminals, gangsters, rapist, thieves, villains, joker, Thanos, blah blah blah but PEPS supporters are there and always will be.

PEPS has always been developing to the need of the time. The PEPS Shop is just a tiny milestone as there is a lot to come. We still have many things to launch but WE DO NOT BELIEVE to make false promises and doing nothing so wait until we launch NEXT BIG THING and then it will appear here on BitcoinTalk for everyone!

cryptonomicon25

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:48:56 PM

PEPS is there since 2016. There is no 1, 2 or 4 years. It is 3 and it will live long unlike other coins which comes and go like the flow of water. There are many people claiming us cheater, fraud, criminals, gangsters, rapist, thieves, villains, joker, Thanos, blah blah blah but PEPS supporters are there and always will be.

PEPS has always been developing to the need of the time. The PEPS Shop is just a tiny milestone as there is a lot to come. We still have many things to launch but WE DO NOT BELIEVE to make false promises and doing nothing so wait until we launch NEXT BIG THING and then it will appear here on BitcoinTalk for everyone!

If you don't want to be accused of making false promises then reimburse me for my coins on the original chain that you promised to swap but never did. I was there at launch, I joined your discord channel and helped promote your project yet my reward is a bunch of worthless coins and loss of money from mining.
Pandan

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:13:57 PM

If you don't want to be accused of making false promises then reimburse me for my coins on the original chain that you promised to swap but never did. I was there at launch, I joined your discord channel and helped promote your project yet my reward is a bunch of worthless coins and loss of money from mining.

I think everyone was notified before swap and all real miners and stakers did swap including the last one  Undecided

Where were you that time? Forgot to follow the updates and suddenly woke up when you saw potential....  Grin
PEPS DEV, you are funny  Grin Grin Grin
Pandan

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:18:24 PM

and then

I think I was correct with my Maths - 3 years ??   Huh Shocked Shocked
cryptonomicon25

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:25:42 PM

I think everyone was notified before swap and all real miners and stakers did swap including the last one  Undecided

Where were you that time? Forgot to follow the updates and suddenly woke up when you saw potential....  Grin

Everyone was notified before the 2.0 swap but there never was a 1.0 swap from PepeGold. You can't fool me, I've followed your discord channel every day since 2018 (Yes, the real launch date) and asked your team several times when the 1.0 swap was going to happen. They promised "soon" or "after the exchange listing" but it never happened. I see that you choose to insult me and try to be cute instead of help me but hopefully everyone can see how this team operates.
Pandan

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:42:00 PM

you mean there was no swap from PoW to PoS, though I wasn't there in the community that time, but there are others there who are that old, and they all seem to have their coins. If u have been following the coin, why didn't u ask in Discord? I do not see any post of yours  Undecided

Everyone was notified before the 2.0 swap but there never was a 1.0 swap from PepeGold. You can't fool me, I've followed your discord channel every day since 2018 (Yes, the real launch date) and asked your team several times when the 1.0 swap was going to happen. They promised "soon" or "after the exchange listing" but it never happened. I see that you choose to insult me and try to be cute instead of help me but hopefully everyone can see how this team operates.

taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:44:28 PM

Nevermind mate, If you missed the swap, no worries. I will send you swapped coins. if you still have the old coins, just ping me up a DM at the discord and I will help you get new coins. PEPS is for everyone and we need everyone at the support site. Relax and stop worrying about your coins. Meet me at the discord and I will 100% help you with this.

Cheers!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: