Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🛒 PEPSHIP 📦 World's Largest Store for Crypto 👜 Don't Just Trade, Shop!!  (Read 773 times)
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:33:54 PM

Update: PEPS Shop now accept BTC, DASH and PivX as alternate payment currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:14:16 PM

The new Adult Products category has been added to the shop.

Warning: 18+ contents!

Try here: http://pepship.com/shop.php?pcat=adult

Note: The parcel will be sent in a generic package so that no one can identify what is in the package. You can place order and receive your toy in full privacy.

Enjoy!
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:42:27 PM

6 more new products have been added to the new adult products category. Go checkout and place order before stock ends at http://pepship.com
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:34:51 PM

The new Adult Products category has been added to the shop.

Warning: 18+ contents!

Try here: http://pepship.com/shop.php?pcat=adult

Note: The parcel will be sent in a generic package so that no one can identify what is in the package. You can place order and receive your toy in full privacy.

Enjoy!

To answer everyone's question about privacy, here is the sample parcel you will receive when you order 'Adult Products' from the Peps Shop. Description will be changed to 'Gift' or 'Toys' so that it will be hard to guess what is inside.
Relax and place your order for your secret toy without reveling your identity or worrying about people who may see the packet being delivered. PEPS Shop guarantees your privacy:
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:03:48 PM

We receive many tickets asking for the shipment timing in their countries. Here is the answer.
Shipment is done with verified postal services to ensure delivery!

taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:46:00 PM

Update: PEPS Shop now accept BTC, DASH and PivX as alternate payment currencies.

New currency ETH has been added to the platform, soon you can pay with more crypto currencies for your orders.

Thank you for shopping at PEPSHIP.com
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:48:05 PM

If you've been following this thread you will have seen that previously I had expressed disappointment with having missed the first coin swap and losing access to my coins. Well, the lead dev taylor.cwf reimbursed me for my original balance and not at the swap ratio which was very kind of him. I take back my previous statements against Peps as it is clear that the people behind this project do care for their users and are working hard on the project.

Not many coins valued so low on the market have an actual, working product - much less an entire storefront - so I would recommend those who are watching here to keep an eye on Peps as I can see it going quite far. Since I have followed it from the beginning, I can see that they are highly dedicated, working continually through the bear market when so many others gave up.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:44:46 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 02:57:46 AM by taylor.cwf

🛒 Crypto Marketplace 🛒 Screenshots 🛒
Please scroll down for description

[/size]

NEW Ann has been updated.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:57:10 AM

If you've been following this thread you will have seen that previously I had expressed disappointment with having missed the first coin swap and losing access to my coins. Well, the lead dev taylor.cwf reimbursed me for my original balance and not at the swap ratio which was very kind of him. I take back my previous statements against Peps as it is clear that the people behind this project do care for their users and are working hard on the project.

Not many coins valued so low on the market have an actual, working product - much less an entire storefront - so I would recommend those who are watching here to keep an eye on Peps as I can see it going quite far. Since I have followed it from the beginning, I can see that they are highly dedicated, working continually through the bear market when so many others gave up.

Thank you very much for your support and kind words. PEPS is and will be alive due to supporters like you.
DarkMind{DW}

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:59:42 AM

Needs a re-design the site looks horrible, to me.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:48:50 PM

Needs a re-design the site looks horrible, to me.

We are looking for help. Do you think you can help us getting a better site? Some PEPS may come your way for generosity.
Please get in touch at discord to me @ <taylor />

taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:37:47 PM

Note: PEPS wallet is back online at Crex24 exchange. Traders can now deposit and withdraw PEPS to their crex24 wallet.
taylor.cwf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:54:02 PM

The new PEPSHIP v2 Preview is public now. You can access it to have a glimpse of what the new shop has in store.
check out the latest version now at

https://pepship.com/v2
@Fabricio8

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:08:32 PM

the store is beautiful, clean layout, many currencies want products and services, but few are the top ones on the market that can.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: