Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:59:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN][PRESALE][MN/POS]HostingCoin(HSTC) - Revolutionary crypto project  (Read 538 times)
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:07:35 AM

Official Links

Wallets Links

Official Links

Wallets Links

hannabn

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:10:26 AM

Good initiative, this will have a big impact on the Hosting market since all the providers ask for a lot of data. Besides the ROI is adequate, I will be aware of this project.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:16:43 AM

Good initiative, this will have a big impact on the Hosting market since all the providers ask for a lot of data. Besides the ROI is adequate, I will be aware of this project.

Thank you very much, I hope to see you in our communities. Enter Discord and you can chat with the entire team in addition to see the progress of our development.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:16:48 AM

Nice concept. Wish you best of luck. Should open the eyes of other hosting providers and give them some thought.

Thank you, if in fact the research process was quite extensive and we know where other projects fail. That is why we are more than sure that we will be better.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:52:11 PM

1. We had a similar project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050275 with most similar ideas like yours that turned out to be a fail and waste of time to those who participated. What makes you quite sure that you will succeed in the field of a blockchain based hosting coin?
What other strategic plans do you have in place?

2. Your website is offline, Are you aware of that?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
mcmickburns

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

Hosting paid for with crypto that passively earns coins you can host on your rented hardware what more could you want.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:45:22 PM

1. We had a similar project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5050275 with most similar ideas like yours that turned out to be a fail and waste of time to those who participated. What makes you quite sure that you will succeed in the field of a blockchain based hosting coin?
What other strategic plans do you have in place?

2. Your website is offline, Are you aware of that?

As far as I could read bithost I never tried to create a hosting site, I just sold the idea and it never got executed. Our platform has a little over 60% complete development, you can see the progress on a daily basis in our Discord community. In addition, we are developing a monitors and investment platform in a few clicks for currencies based on MasterNode. Once our 2 main apps mature, we will do a research process to design more applications that help create a sustainable ecosystem.

And answering our last question, our website is online. The problem could be your browser, I recommend you clear the cache of your memory and restart it.
ztaz

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:49:15 PM

in the discord it is written -
"Exchanges:
Crex24.com - 1 BTC
CoinExchange.io - 2 BTC "
they have already been paid for and bidding on the coin will open there soon or is it just in the project plans Huh
how long to wait for the release of a coin on the exchange and which other than those indicated in the list Huh
kryptoBeast

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:24:05 PM

hi :)The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. The thing you were trying to post was saved as a draft. This limit decreases substantially as your account becomes more established.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:29:23 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 09:51:05 PM by HostingCoin

in the discord it is written -
"Exchanges:
Crex24.com - 1 BTC
CoinExchange.io - 2 BTC "
they have already been paid for and bidding on the coin will open there soon or is it just in the project plans Huh
how long to wait for the release of a coin on the exchange and which other than those indicated in the list Huh

In fact those will be the first 3 exchanges in which we will list. We are currently in pre-sale, probably announce the listing after finishing the pre-sale.
lapyshka

Activity: 379
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:35:02 PM

You are planning to create a hosting platform and a platform for monitoring and investing in currencies. Which can be used without prior knowledge. I hope you can realize these plans for the future.
Jumbobit
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:37:41 AM

Do you plan to make Bounty/Airdrop in the future? Or do you already have it?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:00:17 AM

I wonder if you have an IP restrictions or something? I tried to access your site both from mobile and laptop, both from WLAN and mobile data, and I still can't access them. Checking from isitdown confirmed that it's just me, but I also aware that five days ago someone also encountered the same issue as me. And yes, I've clear the cache, I even tried on two devices of mobile just to make sure it's not a device issue.
dachcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 37

DACHex - Realtime Prices, Charts, News, ICO's and

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

Have a look on our cryptocurrency exchange https://dach.exchange/.

A relative fresh and new exchange where some of our keyfeatures are: Userfriendliness, easy tradeprocess, security, innovation and NO KYC.

We are in the process to be listed on CMC and Coingecko and already filed the required listingforms.
Coinpaprika is quite fast and already listed our exchange: https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/dach-exchange/

Despite the fact that we are not yet listed on CMC and coingecko, we have a relative cheap listing fee and some other promotions including our cryptoplatform.

If youre interested in a coinlisting, presale on exchange or other promotions, please reach out to us on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dachcoin
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dachcoin/
Telegram: https://t.me/dachxcoin
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZNDrB63

HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:25:25 PM

You are planning to create a hosting platform and a platform for monitoring and investing in currencies. Which can be used without prior knowledge. I hope you can realize these plans for the future.

Thank you for your wishes, I invite you to our Discord or telegram community and you will be able to see the detailed progress we are currently a few days of launching our hosting platform.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:26:57 PM

I wonder if you have an IP restrictions or something? I tried to access your site both from mobile and laptop, both from WLAN and mobile data, and I still can't access them. Checking from isitdown confirmed that it's just me, but I also aware that five days ago someone also encountered the same issue as me. And yes, I've clear the cache, I even tried on two devices of mobile just to make sure it's not a device issue.

I invite you to try to access again, days ago we had some problems with our hosting providers, but we have changed and the problem seems to have been solved.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:23:38 PM

Our pre-sale will take place on the p2p platform, purchase in just a couple of clicks and secure your investment with the p2p team.
Buy Now in: https://p2p-coins.pro/coins/hstc/presale
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

I invite you to try to access again, days ago we had some problems with our hosting providers, but we have changed and the problem seems to have been solved.

Nope, still not working. Tried on the same devices, with the same steps, even tried going incognito. I wonder if there are other users experiencing this too?
pitusko

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:48:15 AM

I made Bitcoin Forum account only for this project because it is very high ROI and cool developer team Smiley
wish good luck to developers and whole coin community.
bruterz

Activity: 27
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:34:19 PM

In their channel for Platform Updates they promised updates every 2 days. 20 days later there are no any updates. Their platform is just an empty site - 10 words and couple of labels looking like they are buttons but they are not clickable. A work possible to be made, even with MS Word, for 10 mins. After I asked if there are any updates for last 20 days, they just deleted my messages.

BE AWARE THAT IT IS SCAM LOOKING PROJECT. STILL NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. THE PRESALE IS EXTENDED FOR SECOND TIME SINCE NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. TEAM BEHAVIOUR IS ALSO SCAM LOOKING.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: