Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:13:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN][PRESALE][MN/POS]HostingCoin(HSTC) - Revolutionary crypto project  (Read 538 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:00:04 PM

In their channel for Platform Updates they promised updates every 2 days. 20 days later there are no any updates. Their platform is just an empty site - 10 words and couple of labels looking like they are buttons but they are not clickable. A work possible to be made, even with MS Word, for 10 mins. After I asked if there are any updates for last 20 days, they just deleted my messages.

BE AWARE THAT IT IS SCAM LOOKING PROJECT. STILL NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. THE PRESALE IS EXTENDED FOR SECOND TIME SINCE NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. TEAM BEHAVIOUR IS ALSO SCAM LOOKING.

What makes it clear to you? The fact that they rarely popping in, the website that appears to be always down for (hopefully) certain region, or their "professional" email address?

I would still amuse myself by giving them benefits of the doubts and let them defend themselves, but I actually find it hard to guess what materials they can use to defend themselves, given they gave little to no info about themselves to be studied.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:27:19 PM

In their channel for Platform Updates they promised updates every 2 days. 20 days later there are no any updates. Their platform is just an empty site - 10 words and couple of labels looking like they are buttons but they are not clickable. A work possible to be made, even with MS Word, for 10 mins. After I asked if there are any updates for last 20 days, they just deleted my messages.

BE AWARE THAT IT IS SCAM LOOKING PROJECT. STILL NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. THE PRESALE IS EXTENDED FOR SECOND TIME SINCE NOBODY BOUGHT ANY MASTERNODES. TEAM BEHAVIOUR IS ALSO SCAM LOOKING.

We were working on other things, if you check the dev-progress channel you will see that we have updated and finished the Fronted for the Hosting platform, it is unwise to make comments of that kind considering that we are a team that has worked in many other Projects.

The presale has been extended for obvious reasons we have not sold anything yet, but that does not stop us once we finish our platform the currency will be listed in 1 exchange.
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:30:48 PM

What makes it clear to you? The fact that they rarely popping in, the website that appears to be always down for (hopefully) certain region, or their "professional" email address?

I would still amuse myself by giving them benefits of the doubts and let them defend themselves, but I actually find it hard to guess what materials they can use to defend themselves, given they gave little to no info about themselves to be studied.

Regarding your application, I think it is a very isolated case. We have done tests with people from different regions and none of them has such problems. We install SSL certificates, should try some kind of vps or something.

It is also not unlikely that your internet provider has blocked the domain because we use one of the best domains in the market (.net), I think the problems could eradicate in your firewall or antiviruses
HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:33:41 PM

To keep the project as clear as possible we have decided to make a white list of our team. This in order to provide the greatest security to all people who wish to join this project, you can check our team on our website http://hostingcoin.net/

HostingCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

Today we launch our Investment platform, which is formed by 3 other platforms.

1) Monitoring and statistics platform.
2) Shared MasterNodes platform.
3) Exchange fully decentralized.

Join us and win https://www.investments.hostingcoin.net/

Remember that we are on the final date of our presale, join us and win.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: