Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Binance get closed down?  (Read 12278 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:07:21 PM

It hard to believe that Fed can close binance because it not US-based and US laws has no jurisdiction on it. The only ones that will be affected if the Fed decided to ban one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchange are the members that residing in the US. Binance has more members in Asia and other part of the world than in the US so it won't get affected by a possible closure.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 04:51:26 PM

It hard to believe that Fed can close binance because it not US-based and US laws has no jurisdiction on it. The only ones that will be affected if the Fed decided to ban one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchange are the members that residing in the US. Binance has more members in Asia and other part of the world than in the US so it won't get affected by a possible closure.
I also think that the market of Asia and Europe is much larger and the Americans will compete with Binance for these markets. We'll see how this ends soon, I think, Binance will be the main exchange.

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:54:53 PM

but binance market is not just in America, asian is a big market for binance, now some exchange like bittrex are partnership with bitsdaq for targeting user in asean, it's afact that the biggest market is in Asia not America

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:00:09 PM

I can't imagine that Binance exchange will get close. Cause we know that Binance is one of the most popular and big crypto exchange in the world and I think this exchange will remain good in near future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:04:06 PM

I think CZ all planned in advance when Binance relocates to Malta. Binance now has their own DEX and maybe it is a plan "b" if something goes wrong. But I think they have everything under control.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

yes you're right law in USA is not affected binance because binance office is not based on america but in asia.
that's any regulation from fed can affect binance business, and as you say Binance has more member from asia not america

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:08:55 PM

Binance got its license from Malta right so how can it be a threat to US? I can't even imagine Binance closing down for any reason owing to how far it has come in order to create a better world for cryptocurrency traders and investors.
Your right. They have a lot of licenses and registration. They are one of the biggest company that promotes bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also they are centralized. Binance for me is just starting they will improve more and they will contribute more to cryptocurrency.
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:13:07 PM

Looking at the team at this time I am sure Binance is the biggest exchange, the daily transaction volume of more than $ 1 billion certainly makes a big profit for Binance so I do not hesitate to save my crypto assets at Binance.
Yes, they are the biggest exchange for the moment.
Volume is high and its like they are the predictor of the market and for some altcoins.
When a new altcoin listed there, expect that it would be pumped.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:14:26 PM

Binance got its license from Malta right so how can it be a threat to US? I can't even imagine Binance closing down for any reason owing to how far it has come in order to create a better world for cryptocurrency traders and investors.
Your right. They have a lot of licenses and registration. They are one of the biggest company that promotes bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also they are centralized. Binance for me is just starting they will improve more and they will contribute more to cryptocurrency.
I also think Binance is the best among the exchanges.  She has so many users.  I think that she is only at the beginning of her journey and will not think about closing.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:20:44 PM

The Fed has closed down exchanges in other jurisdictions in the past. Binance has US customers: This is a NO NO. Craig Wright is no fool and wants Binance out of the picture. Be aware! Maybe hell is coming to Binance: Use them but don’t hold your bags with them: Binance is Malta based but is breaking US Laws and if you think for 5 minutes that the US regulators are not going to take them out you are foolish: Wall Street need Binance and these rogue exchanges out of the way. CZ could do prison time! I would not want to be in his shoes! Binance could be deemed as a money launderer and a tool for terrorism. US regulators and law enforcement have Binance on their radar and will make a move! Opinion!

Did you get this job from Craig to raise FUDs? I seriously meant that.
Binance won't get closed. But the question is holding funds in an exchange wallet, its a big NO NO for any exchange not only Binance. Why would anyone hold their coins in exchanges where most people seek solutions like a cold wallet?
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:22:57 PM

I believe that such a large-scale company will not close in the near future.  It is simply impossible.  A large number of investors cooperate with it.  She is the best in her field.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:36:58 PM

I do not see this as a reason to warrant the closure of an exchange as Binance, no it can't happen. Binance has worked hard to get to the position it is now thereby having large users and investors, so it's practically impossible for it to close down.

X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

lol that argument
"binance is like no other its the biggest exchange"

i was witness when MtGox got bankrupt "the biggest exchange" at that time
i was witness when Cryptsy got bankrupt "the biggest (altcoin)exchange" at that time

its not an argument!
Also "the biggest doesnt count anymore nor is it true.
There is so much competition only one-digit-% differences so the term "the biggest" has no true value anymore

At the moment BitMax is the biggest by 30d Volume
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:44:01 PM

I don't see it happening but anything can open in this space and the truth is that Binance can't continue to be number exchange in the industry for life so let's not worry about this, let's keep calm and watch how the industry keeps evolving.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:54:58 PM

The Fed has closed down exchanges in other jurisdictions in the past. Binance has US customers: This is a NO NO. Craig Wright is no fool and wants Binance out of the picture. Be aware! Maybe hell is coming to Binance: Use them but don’t hold your bags with them: Binance is Malta based but is breaking US Laws and if you think for 5 minutes that the US regulators are not going to take them out you are foolish: Wall Street need Binance and these rogue exchanges out of the way. CZ could do prison time! I would not want to be in his shoes! Binance could be deemed as a money launderer and a tool for terrorism. US regulators and law enforcement have Binance on their radar and will make a move! Opinion!
Your question is quite political with very serious conclusions.  With regard to the exchange of cryptocurrency BINANCE, we can say that things are going very well, because they let us know about it.  Perhaps there are problems that are not mentioned.  Is it possible to eliminate BINANCE.  It is impossible to completely eliminate such a development of events.  But lately the BINANCE exchange has been showing a lot of activity and development, most likely the disagreement with Craig Wright will be resolved in the near future.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:01:31 PM

I do not see this as a reason to warrant the closure of an exchange as Binance, no it can't happen. Binance has worked hard to get to the position it is now thereby having large users and investors, so it's practically impossible for it to close down.
the possibility exists so we have to anticipate the worst, but in my opinion, the possibilities are very small because Binance has developed well and has a large community so it won't be easy to close.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:11:21 PM

I don't this this prophecy is one that should take effect now. Binance is such an exchange that have put precuative measures in place to wade off evil such as this one . Am sure, CZ and his team isn't afraid at all.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:12:01 PM

Binance is a well-developed exchange and I don't see lapses in it. I guess there's no enough reason for it to close down.
It's even on top of the list exchanges with a good reputation.
As for me, controversies can't affect it because it offers promising services.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:16:00 PM

And how Binance is breaking US laws? I do not think that such big exchange is not in accordance with regulations and law. Please tell us more.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:24:58 PM

Binance already had problems before, and changed HQ few times.
With US problem - might just close exchange for US customers..  Roll Eyes
Now I believe is Malta, and had some problems as well.
I can't believe that it will stop Binance, most probably will change HQ once again, to some more cryptofriendly country. Don´t worry, Binance going to stay, at least few more months  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: