Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Cryptocurrency Wallet for the New Binance Coin  (Read 124 times)
iam_aayushiJ (OP)

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

Customer Support at https://coinswitch.co/

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:29:39 AM

As we all know that BNB Has moved to Its Main Net, here is a list of Top Wallet Supporting the New BNB Token -

#1 Ledger Nano S
Ledger Nano S is one of the popular wallets which supports over 1000 digital assets and is supporting the mainnet BNB token as well. Ledger Nano is a secured crypto hardware wallet, which lets you store, transfer, receive and send BNB tokens. Ledger Nano S comes with proper backup and recovery feature, which makes it one of the most sought out wallets for BNB. The best part is that Ledger is very updated with the technologies and updates. The user must be updated with the Binance wallet address.

#2 Guarda Wallet
Guarda is a multicurrency wallet, which is not having a secure web wallet, but also known for its secure mobile wallets, and is considered as one of the best BNB wallets android. BNB mainnet release has happened just a couple of days before and Guarda is one of the very first wallets to update and integrate the same. Guarda is comparatively easier to set up and can be recommended for both beginners and experts, hence known as one of the best BNB wallets iOS

#3 Atomic Wallet
Atomic Wallet is a decentralized wallet which is available for Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems, hence you don’t have to shift your operating systems. Atomic wallet is one of the first ones to upgrade its technology with the BNB mainnet update. Atomic wallet is having a very friendly UI, which is why it's been preferred amongst all sorts of users, be it beginners, or experts.

Note: Watch out this space as since I will keep adding more and more wallets here.

Content Source - https://coinswitch.co/news

🅲🅾🅸🅽🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 SCAM 🅴🆇🅲🅷🅰🅽🅶🅴

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:21:08 PM

I really like the purse trustwallet and it is very strange that he still supports the coin BNB. Perhaps I did not notice the update but for our country it is definitely not yet. For me, this wallet has become one of the most favorite and very easy to use. And from these wallets until study Atomic Wallet
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 09:59:45 PM

Interesting, i think will use hardware wallet if i will buy BNB coins to hold, i will check when i have time after Easter to update ledger and install wallet app on device and see how works.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:44:50 PM

Thanks for the information. My friend uses the Atomic Wallet. I think this is a great choice for holding a new Binance coin.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:49:45 PM

Good list. I think in the future there will be wallets that will be designed to work with Binance. Binance is popular and attracts many projects.
AeritaliaCoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:07 AM

Thank you for the information mate. for me ledger nano is the best
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:27:22 AM

I really like the purse trustwallet and it is very strange that he still supports the coin BNB. Perhaps I did not notice the update but for our country it is definitely not yet. For me, this wallet has become one of the most favorite and very easy to use. And from these wallets until study Atomic Wallet

It depends, they could actually list the BNB coin on the trustwallet if they wanted to, I just think that I might use these kind of wallets soon, but for now, I am happy about what wallet I am currently using right now, and for me I am still going to stick on the ethereum blockchain for the mean time.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:14:51 PM

Wow, this is looking interesting already without even using it yet, I just can’t wait to download the wallet and start using it. I am waiting to see the projects that will migrate to their chain and I believe it will be more of the ones that have gone through their IEO.

Could this be the downfall of ethereum? I really don’t want to imagine what will be going on in the mind of ethereum developers at the release of this Binance wallet, the CEO really needs to start protecting himself, because I can see that the Brained man is already getting lots of threat from other threatened exchanges. Binance will soon take over the market.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:41:23 AM

Binance are never sleeping and just trying everything possible to make sure they remain at the top, because one thing I noticed about the crypto community is that once investors begin to take their eyes off you, your project might not be relevant anymore, I just hope they keep up with it and I am sure that the sky will be their starting point, I am also learning from them because I would be building my project real soon and I need their passion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: