Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoin can buy now?  (Read 1389 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:54:31 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.
what about bnb tokens, this is the best coin this month. You can buy it and hold it until next year it will be very profitable. You can see for yourself the development of the price of this coin. only less than 2 months the price of Bnb has risen by more than 100%. when February bnb cost $ 10 and now has reached $ 23, isn't this good.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

BNB is one of the best performing and well supported by the BINANCE team.
LOYALCOIN is one of the most underrated coin now as they slip to 14 sats value in the market as most holders still can't touch their LYL due to cryptopia problem.
ATLANT will bloom together with UTK this year. just wait for few months and for me it is a must to buy now.

I am completely against your comments.
In my personal opinion BNB is just worse. It's value getting lower day by day.
It is because people are investing less in the coin for which this happened recently,
Moreover go for stable altcoins, if you want confirm profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:11:30 PM

I also believe that the current trend are exchange tokens, because they are raising faster than any other. I would also pay my attention to tokens that are offering dividends for their holders like NEO, Tombola or many others.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:13:25 PM

I really like Lightcoin.  As for me, a very self-sufficient and promising coin.  Which exactly in the future will be very much in demand.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:22:04 PM

I have been away for a while on crypto investments though i still update myself on informations. I would like to know which project to dive into also.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

of course the first one I recommend you invest in ETH because according to my research ETH will be good to be a long-term investment especially now that the increase in ETH has not been so visible and I believe in the future the price of ETH will be high.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:25:18 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
Now a lot of coins that you can invest in , first of all I would take xlm it dangles for a long time at the bottom , and I think the growth of this coin will be very strong !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:59:35 PM

I think ethereum always give the hundred percent result to get our investment for being a better value so we cannot have the other option to invest if we want to make a investment more better than before I always suggest ethereum is the best.

mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:20:36 PM

There are many altecoin that are promising me I invest in Zil, Dent, Rvn and I intend to invest soon in masternode
If you're looking to invest in a new project I recommend you to have a look Miracletele. (details in my signature)
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:34:16 PM

For me now, my first choices are ETH, BNB. In addition, I chose some other coins which wasn't built on blockchain-based such as DAG-based for long-term. 

Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:56:36 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 09:24:31 PM by Kafanchanchan

I personally don't like giving advises to people on coins to buy, because I have been advised and got rekt, I have equally advised people who got rekt, so the best is to follow your instinct, it doesn't always work though but at least you will be half you made a decision of your own. That said, I don't think MFT is bad for long term
Odetolala

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:08:51 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 11:17:06 PM by Odetolala

There are many of them, but didn't always seek people's advise before you buy a coin because I notice some people are simply sentimentally attached to certain coins and will go in at any cost, best is to DYOR, check on the latest news and updates then choose one with low sat
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:39:02 PM

My advice is that you have to buy a BNB for the long term because the BNB is able to grow rapidly and prices will rise, especially since the Binance Chain has been launched.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:32:48 PM

My advice is that you have to buy a BNB for the long term because the BNB is able to grow rapidly and prices will rise, especially since the Binance Chain has been launched.
Why is financium better than ethereum?  I think that binance A will be narrow on the handle and interest in society.  If we talk about the trading platform, then this is one of the best, but you can still argue about the coin.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:53:37 PM

I am not an expert, but for myself I singled out Altcoin ERC-20 FarmaTrast FTT and XYO, I think they are very promising and have already proved that it is not SCAM!
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

Recommending or suggesting altcoins to buy isn't best for you because I'll not be liable for your loss hence your own research and due diligence when considering your participation in any blockchain project is apt but if you insist I'll recommend contents protocol token (CPT) and MTC(Medical token currency)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

There are hundreds of altcoins to invest in
And you can select form it

It could be an altcoin token based on blockchain
It could be an altcoin focsing on privacy
It could be cloud storage or ai or music based tokens

Just dyor and make trades
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:24:32 PM

of course the first one I recommend you invest in ETH because according to my research ETH will be good to be a long-term investment especially now that the increase in ETH has not been so visible and I believe in the future the price of ETH will be high.
ETH is so recommended right now, struggle of the holders to survive when the price is bad, really not in vain. Now surely they get a big profit from it. Reportedly will continue to rise as the price of bitcoin continues to soar, there is no time to keep the doubts.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:41:37 PM

There are so many Altcoin in exchange and of course they have their own advantages, the development of Altcoin is not always the same depending on the quality of the system. We are indeed obliged to have 1 long-term coin even more as a future asset and that coin must have great potential, in my opinion, good long-term coins include ETH, EOS, LTC, XLM.

sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:49:47 PM

If you never bought any cryptocurrency, i suggest you to learn about the cryptocurrency value in the market first.
Cryptocurrency price is not stable as stocks, so maybe you will having gain or loss in the near time after you buy them.
$1000 - $2000 is enough to buy some good coins / tokens like BTC, ETH or BNB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: