Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoin can buy now?  (Read 1391 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:54:10 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.

there are many options for buying cheap altcoins
but I think the risk is big enough especially for shitcoin that will never grow again. because there are a lot of chitcoin at the moment.
so in my opinion the best is to buy 10 top altcoins if you want to invest or trade
Among the top 10 altcoins i think its good to buy BNB right now because of the current development with its system and if you spend more time on shitcoins then you will regret it. Any kind of altcoins can also bring profit to you, and with your proper analysis for long term holding is possible. Altcoins are still good investmet while bitcoin is still not moving up trend.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

A good Altcoin for you to buy is BNB. This coin has a very good trading volume and goes to the top 10 coins. I am very sure that someday the price of BNB will be very high like Ethereum. So I suggest you can buy a BNB for long-term investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:19:55 PM

for long term to hold I recommend to buy ethereum, litecoin or BNB these are potential altcoins, you will not regret with these altcoins.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:31:09 PM

There are various suggestions on the best Altcoin to hold or buy now. I believe, the choice of the buyer should be reviewed taking cognisance of his purpose of buying, duration of holding and budget. I will advise that exchange coins should be taken into consideration in making any decision.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:04:22 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?

Well try investing on the top altcoins like Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Binance Coin (BNB), etc. I'm sure these altcoins will give you good profits on your long term investments.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:14:02 PM

You can buy and invest all of your money with ethereum because its the only altcoin have potential at the future, you can hold your ethereum assets about two or three months and check how increase your money.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:43:56 PM

we can see there are many altcoins in this market now, and not many can really success in this bear market and dumpings continuously for long time, but as an investors we usually want to invest in a long term investment and steadt altcoins, so i can suggest you to buy Top Altcoins like: BNB or Ripple because they are young and still have more chance to be better and more valueable than now, then they will be a great investment in altcoins.

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:35:24 PM

Buy wpp it is hot and has a lot of prospect in the energy sector
Buy sha safe haven,  best in the inheritance market,  actually they are the only ones.... The price is low now which makes it great to buy now.... Better to shoot for a node
TCAT the best in fighting fake news
Miracle tele.... Best i know in telecommunication with staking properties... €3 for 100 tokens you stake on their website

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:45:44 PM

I love EOS and LTC all the time. These coins are being stable somehow and when the complete market booms back. These coins a potential like bitcoin to grow more in the marketplace.
Well along that recent days BNB coin's growth little higher than other coins. So you could have invest on that coin as well.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

For any altcoin you must have, I will advice you research and investigate for them cos as of now there are numerous good altcoins that you can you can get at a very good price

If you already hold the top-20 altcoins, maybe there is no need to buy other tokens. learn more about the alts you have, trade them (trading here can be useful), and if you really need more crypto, choose young promising tokens.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:55:05 AM

First it depends on the project you want to invest in, but it's wise to go for projects with active products. These are the projects that can be trusted as it will always give the team a sense of seriousness thereby making the product more efficient and the platform more valuable.
Yes, products with active products are best to look into, active products are the only thing that can give rise to demands that will make the value of such projects keeps appreciating, personally, I like to invest in utility tokens from very god exchanges, because those ones are sure of increasing in value as they grow gradually.

If we take a look at Binance now, from one dollar, their token has gradually grown up to $23, and even when other altcoins are dwindling in price, the fact they are utility tokens makes their value always appreciate.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:24:45 AM

I prefer to buy Ethereum because it is the market coin and we can do trade with it and altcoins are cheap so we can buy it with good amount it is good to use it for trade and the investment of altcoins is good it will rise in the near future. many coins are diminishing day by day so it change the whole market and it's future is good but if we buy now we can become rich in the future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

I might not suggest much to you, but now the price of Crypto's market coins is declining. So you can start investing and trading. I prefer to trade every day because the price of coins is still very easy to change. Like ETH, BNB and XRP provide benefits because the trading volume is quite good.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
chris_90

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:55:53 AM

I think that FuturoCoin is one of the best option. The price is a bit low right now but soon due to their masternode system it will definitely rise. Just do research and look for the best opportunities.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:35:12 PM

I prefer to buy Ethereum because it is the market coin and we can do trade with it and altcoins are cheap so we can buy it with good amount it is good to use it for trade and the investment of altcoins is good it will rise in the near future. many coins are diminishing day by day so it change the whole market and it's future is good but if we buy now we can become rich in the future.
A good choice and many people of course who will choose Ethereum because in the future Ethereum will profitable and many believe.
Potential and low-value Altcoin will usually be bought because they have good opportunities in the future.
indeed not everything is profitable so we choose the good from the good and investigate first.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:39:20 PM

Now there are a lot of top altcoins in which you can invest while their price is small, because when the cryptocurrency market will start to grow, you can get a good profit, so at the moment I would advise you to invest in eth, xrp, bnb and trx, at the moment it is a great option for investment.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:39:25 PM

Do your own due diligence. I won't give financial advice, but one altcoin that suddenly looks very promising is MIOTA with the Jaguar deal to use the Tangle and reward drivers with tokens for sharing data with the manufacturer. This is extremely bullish.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:46:12 PM

For the best buy now and longterm altcoins is the ethereum, bitcoin and ripple that is why the community and project really have a potential and good but I still know that there are better altcoins yet longterm and also potentially like old coin may just come out this year or next year but still be careful because the risk is bigger in the crypto especially if you are talking about if you really want to invest you can find altcoins in coinmarket.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:13:14 PM

There are various coin for investment but you should invest in top 10 coin because movement top 10 with btc price,xrp,xlm,tron,eos,bnb are best for investment.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

I invest in platforms this days, starting from ethereum, neo, tezos, eos, and many others, I found them to be very interesting long term projects and I think in future there will be a big need for this platforms, they are already making miracles. Second thing is tokens from exchanges, I`m in couple of them.
There are many interesting things right now, for more details you can PM me with more specific answer and I will answer you, that works for all of you guys.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███