Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoin can buy now?  (Read 1389 times)
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:28:58 PM

i consider the ethereum tokens or altcoins as a worthy buy at this particular point in time, but with precision to project will be with respect to the research you do as every project has its own potentials and you are totally responsible on how you invest your funds so you do the research yourself so as to get sufficient facts enough to convince you.
Arbat33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:09:51 PM

You should do research and look for the best opportunities. Recently I invested in FuturoCoin, the price of FTO is a bit low right now, but soon due to masternode system changes it will definitely rise it is just a matter of time
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:12:03 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.

There are very good altcoins out there now, why don't you  your research as it will give you the best answer  on what to go for but if i should advice would ask that you go for exchange coins but remember  DYOR

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:23:48 PM

In my opinion, the current altcoin that can be bought is XRP. because XRP price movements are very stable in some markets, it is even possible that XRP prices will soar.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:25:46 PM

In my opinion, the current altcoin that can be bought is XRP. because XRP price movements are very stable in some markets, it is even possible that XRP prices will soar.
A spokesman for Binance recently said that one of the best coins you need to have in your portfolio is XRP. And many for some reason do not like this coin.

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:30:58 PM

i consider the ethereum tokens or altcoins as a worthy buy at this particular point in time, but with precision to project will be with respect to the research you do as every project has its own potentials and you are totally responsible on how you invest your funds so you do the research yourself so as to get sufficient facts enough to convince you.
ETH is indeed a very good coin, but as you say, it is expected that every investor must analyze his own market because we will not forever depend on others in making decisions.
and if we choose the wrong coin it will not make us too disappointed because that is what we choose and we will definitely get valuable experience from it.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:33:43 PM

if you really want to invest in altcoins it's the tips that should be done so you do not lose money to buy altcoins with a potential and longterm strategy because other investors are in old coins just buying the altcoins they hold long time and they really choose altcoins that are longterm and others they choose the short term as well as the traders for the daily profit but the risky ones are great for short term users because you can get lost except If your investment is small then before investing in altcoins you will first check carefully and review carefully so that will be a bigger profit.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:34:49 PM

Wow, that is very difficult, you are dealing with a global market, prices move when information circulates. So take advantage of that information to take altcoin profits.
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:37:10 PM

ETH is indeed a very good coin, but as you say, it is expected that every investor must analyze his own market because we will not forever depend on others in making decisions.
and if we choose the wrong coin it will not make us too disappointed because that is what we choose and we will definitely get valuable experience from it.
Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. I do not know much of the projects that really surpass ETH in some way. As for ease of use or the prevalence among the crypto community, then Ethereum has no equal.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Gemliting

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 03:13:22 PM

Exchange token is the best because the price is followed by IEO Trends at now, and for another coin, XRP is still the best
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:14:30 PM

I think the altcoin that is suitable for long and long-term is the king of altcoin, ethereum. Ethereum is currently on the decline and I believe next month's ethereum will go up to $ 200.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:32:47 PM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.
It seems to me necessary now to examine those coins that you are investing , as the market is very much a Scam , and you need to carefully select the coins that will be in the future to grow !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

I would now advise buying altcoins such as ethereum, eos, NEO, ripple.  They have a good price and popularity.  Will also be very promising in the future.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
funnec

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:38:09 PM

It would have been better to make research but if you still want a suggestion, I think top ten coins will not be a bad choice. You can look out for BNB.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:39:25 PM

There are some altcoins that certainly have good future. For example Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Steller. This are top coins that are advisable to buy. They are suitable for long term investment.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:26:24 PM

Lots of members in this forum will shill this coin or that token, but always make sure you analyze how the market is performing overall for an indication of when it is an ideal time to buy, and also observe what trends are emerging, such as the recent surge in popularity for IEOs and the tokens that fuel these launchpads, and the latest protocols and privacy technologies, and make sure you don't invest into anything that may be classified as a security in future

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 11:34:34 PM

It would have been better to make research but if you still want a suggestion, I think top ten coins will not be a bad choice. You can look out for BNB.
actually the altcoin prefix depends on whether you are interested in top coin or want to look for coins that are still cheap but potentially large, usually in the 100 cmc series because they are still not widely known,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:40:27 PM

Many choices of coins in crypto currencies that we can buy. But we must be smart and selective in choosing a coin. We must ensure that the coins we buy are potential coins that are clearly the future. If you want to buy coins and you want to save for the long term, potential coins like ethereum, ADA, EOS, litecoin, ripple, and cardano are the right choices. These coins are potential coins that I think the future is guaranteed. These coins can last a long time in the market because the technology is innovative and can compete with other coins on the market. This is certainly a coin value added to be chosen.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

It is better to do an analysis first if you want to invest, because the advice from each person is certainly different, I also advise you to invest in the top 10 in the CMC because investing in it is safer, BNB is indeed the right choice now and many investors are interested to invest in the BNB

jack8989

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:12:59 AM

I think the altcoin that is suitable for long and long-term is the king of altcoin, ethereum. Ethereum is currently on the decline and I believe next month's ethereum will go up to $ 200.
ETH is still in the accumulation phase and will definitely rise again in the near future if there are many good news related to this coin. I have invested at $120 and do not need to worry much because I believe that ETH is a good long-term investment to hold and will hold for at least 3 years. I believe that the price of $200 is still too low and my desired price is $700 when the market enters the growth phase so consider investing now because the market will not be able to give you chance again

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: