Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoin can buy now?  (Read 1389 times)
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:31:36 AM

I think trading is becoming more interesting at the moment. Ethereum seems not to be falling drastically as it did back then. I guess I'll rather buy more ethereum and hold it for a while.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:41:51 AM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
please give me suggestion of experts about trader.
Exchange tokens for long term I think are not good (except BNB), because IEO hype will end soon. As for me a better way to look at more technologies projects like EOS, ETH, ATOM, IOST.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:55:34 AM

Smiley Market is day by going below in Altcoin.If i buy some Altcoin now for long time hold what type of coin can buy?
For a long time hold i suggest you to buy this coins like ethereum-eth has circulating supply for about 105,000,000 and has a market cap of $12B and the first cryptocurrency to allow the deployment of smart contracts  and the most stable coin i think and it has strong personality for growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:23:57 AM

It is not the best time to buy altcoins in my opinion. If another correction stage comes, altcoins prices will drop significantly, so it is better to hold Bitcoin or stablecoins now.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:25:14 AM

Is better you buy existing coins they are some reliable ETH and litecoin or XLM is very good to buy , buy them this time of low and sell them high.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 09:28:28 AM

ICON (ICX)

I've been heavily suggesting people to take a look at ICON and if you are interested, just add it into your crypto portfolio, the risk reward is just purely too good to let go
The best update you would get would be around September of 2019 (P-REP Voting and Staking)

At that moment of time, when you stake your ICON on specific P-REP (You don't need to on your pc for the nodes, you don't sent your coins to them too. You just pass your voting rights - Coin stay in your wallet) and with the Score you get, you can redeem ICON from the treasury
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:10:08 PM

I would honestly recommend you just stick with btc.
Or, if you want an alt, ETH or LTC.

BTC always leads the market when there is growth.
You will find that most of the time, alts do not outperform btc.
There are times when the alt might jump up temporarily and outperform btc, but it is hard to time your trades to that cause they dip right after.

BTc is almost a guaranteed profit maker.

Buy low, sell high.
Just stick with exact percentages depending on how much risk you are willing to handle.
For example, buy when it dips 3% then sell for 5% more.
Rinse and repeat and watch your portfolio grow.
Exyabge coins like BNB KUCOIN shares and Co are good investment choices at this time. But the price of BNB is high already. Also look at tokens such as: CVC, ARDR, EOS, PTOY, BAT these coins do well in bull run check their history.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 07:03:40 PM

I think you can buy alt top 10 like ETH, XRP, ADA .. these potential coins can fly up anytime
I completely agree, ETH, ADA, NEO - they have growth prospects, I think more than other coins, maybe there will not be sharp jumps, but the dynamics continues, at this rate, the market will recover to a maximum of 2017, during the year, investments in little-known coins are more risky, more expected profit, more risk.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:23:23 PM

I think this is the right time to buy altcoin especially this time where prices are very low. For now, I recommend lirecoin and ethereum

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:37:46 PM

Very many altcoins may be very difficult as well which are good and potentially. It's better to buy an old altcoin like Litecoin, maybe it's a good buy now. If you want long-term litecoin is certainly good in my opinion. But only advice. And others may suggest again.
Well, we do have different coins to support, but considering your position top alts inside CMC is a good choice when you are willing to wait for extended time frame, while those low value alts which also inside the top 50 can bring much higher percentage in mid or short term bull, you just need to investigate and use every resources to learn more about the projects before investing your money.
Indeed, what I think is for investment in the long term. If you want to find short-term profits, of course there are very many altcoins that can be invested now. So if you really want to invest in litecoin for the long term and invest also for short term altcoins. Maybe it's the right combination.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:58:49 AM

I think we should buying altcoins that have Proof of Stake algorithm so we can stake it to get more coins.
Or we just buying the coin to make a masternode. You don't need mining equipment to mining coin with staking.
Maybe Spidervps coin is good choice to go.

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

I'm looking into masternodes coins and some exchange coin because there has been lots of those coins that is doing good,  in as much as its not a scam exchange or masternodes coins, you can consider buying privacy coin also
Masternodes coins are a good option. I have never paid attention to such projects. Thanks for the idea.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:36:43 PM

It seems to me that the best time to buy altcoins is the beginning of the growth period.  Then you are guaranteed to make a profit.  It is also best to buy top coins such as ethereum and Litecoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:42:02 PM

I think it's ideal to go for exchange coin because there seems to be a lots of them doing pretty good,  holding Binance and Kucoin for a long term is not a bad idea,  I think going for a reputable exchange coin is the best for now

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:52:21 PM

Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity. Nevertheless, virtual currencies such as ethereum and ripple, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, are becoming popular, while some altcoins are being endorsed for superior or advanced features vis-à-vis bitcoins. Going by the current trend, cryptocurrencies are here to stay but how many of them will emerge as leaders amid the growing competition within the space will only be revealed with time.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

I think it's ideal to go for exchange coin because there seems to be a lots of them doing pretty good,  holding Binance and Kucoin for a long term is not a bad idea,  I think going for a reputable exchange coin is the best for now
The last few weeks have been actively campaigning for investments in binance, but after information about the hacker attack, their coins have fallen very much in price.  I think that you need to first think about the security of binance, and then think about the investments of BNB.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

thats good idea , bnb is my target right now since binance get hacked bnb already drop 5%.
i think bnb coin will got pumped if binance margin already release.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:19:54 PM

Ethereum , neo , Ada , nem , eos these are smart contract creation platforms. Exchange coins like. KCS , Coss, binocular token are giving dividends also by holding this coins. Some of the working platforms like sxdt, dropil also good investment . Some solution like utrust crypto payment solution could give good return value n long term run.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 06:29:53 PM

Ethereum , neo , Ada , nem , eos these are smart contract creation platforms. Exchange coins like. KCS , Coss, binocular token are giving dividends also by holding this coins. Some of the working platforms like sxdt, dropil also good investment . Some solution like utrust crypto payment solution could give good return value n long term run.
It is dangerous to keep such a large number of coins with large capitalization. I chose a small-cap coin: 0x, Zilliqa, BitShares, Steem, Decentraland.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:02:07 PM

I think that you can pay attention to completely different projects that are starting to rise in price today. After all, they are pumping up absolutely chaotically today, as it was before. Therefore, it seems to me that analysis is simply not useful for choosing a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: