Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is the Worst-Performing Major Crypto of 2019  (Read 710 times)
Cjblog (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:45:05 PM

Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

No no
I wouldn’t agree with worse performing crypto in 2019
It’s a mere dip and it’s not yet -50%; so what do u imply ??

Like it or not; trading is a sequence
You either swim with it or get carried away
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:52:09 PM

Ripple’s XRP is having a disastrous start to 2019. In a year when bitcoin is storming back towards bull territory, XRP has crashed 16 percent. The third-largest cryptocurrency is now the worst-performing digital asset in the top ten.

Ripple’s woes worsened in yesterday’s trading session as XRP’s value dropped 7 percent, plunging below the key $0.30 mark. XRP is consistently underperforming bitcoin and the broader cryptocurrency market.

Is it really a crypto?? Ohh, I didn't know that!! What I know about Ripple is that they are a company with a well formulated business plan unlike any other crypto!

In some years, these company run currencies will fall out of the race. Read some great inputs here,

https://hackernoon.com/ripple-not-a-cryptocurrency-afc5e9248c4c

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

They are not in good in terms of raising their USD value as the bitcoin to USD is not getting like 2017.
As of being a worst crypto, it is given even before as they are supported with supply in the market though we can't see the transparency, i know that volumes are being fake.
Fall out of the race will be easy as the years goes by, 3rd spot will not be htere place and will surely go down way out of the top 10.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:00:26 PM

XRP is just a shady coin and its price is highly speculated.

It can be the best or worst but if you love crypto, i suggest you not to hold it. It is everything against crypto.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:07:36 PM

They are not in good in terms of raising their USD value as the bitcoin to USD is not getting like 2017.
As of being a worst crypto, it is given even before as they are supported with supply in the market though we can't see the transparency, i know that volumes are being fake.
Fall out of the race will be easy as the years goes by, 3rd spot will not be htere place and will surely go down way out of the top 10.
This coin will be very difficult to hold the 3rd position because in the last few days there is a lot of bad information about this coin and indeed XRP is no longer valuable in the investment field. In my opinion, the supply of XRP is too high, which is the biggest obstacle for this coin to not recover well in recent times and their team probably sold all the coins when XRP reached $2 and they are float away this project
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:24:56 PM

XRP is known to be centralized and the communities don't want it technically to be called cryptocurrencies, but we shouldn't underestimate too much the power of XRP for temporary. It is heaven for the centralized entities especially banker as a gateway to the blockchain worlds. Nevertheless, the nature of it is surely not sustainable and has no different to 'conventional currency'.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:35:35 PM

XRP is known to be centralized and the communities don't want it technically to be called cryptocurrencies, but we shouldn't underestimate too much the power of XRP for temporary. It is heaven for the centralized entities especially banker as a gateway to the blockchain worlds. Nevertheless, the nature of it is surely not sustainable and has no different to 'conventional currency'.
That's the problem with ripple, there's certain part if it where investors really doubt whether it can perform inside crypto industry, knowing to be centralized can always be the disadvantage aside from the pumped and dumped scheme where can be possible to happen, this performance which swaying right now is another indication of losing of trust from the community.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:58:25 PM

Worst performing in the top ten. Yes I agree. But not worst performing cryptocurrency overall. There are worse coins than XRP. I think the massive total supply of XRP is responsible for its slow start to 2019. I might be wrong though

Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

I'm still holding some ripple in the event that the price might come up later this year. I cannot really understand why it has remained almost motionless ever since the resurgence of btc and some other alts so far

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:26:48 PM

Still at the third position. It is removable and could be in less position but it did not happened.  ripple is not yet dead, probably there are something good is going to happen once ripple recovered.The popularity of Ripple as a cryptocurrency is determined by the number of partner banks that use the Ripple payment system. this cryptocurrency is completely different from the usual bitcoin, Ethereum.the high speed of transactions is higher than in the Bitcoin network. With a decrease in the number of coins and the increasing popularity of the entire system, the cost of the ripple will naturally grow.
MECH100

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

XRP will surprise everyone else when it starts to rise. I remember all the negative attitude to XRP in 2017 but when he began to grow all the . crazy in delight, it will be again
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 04:45:10 PM

We know that the ripple coin is adjustable. Therefore, the current price reduction of this coin may be deliberate. Now it is very convenient before a general increase in the cryptocurrency market to artificially lower the ripple price in order to force some of its holders to reset it. Therefore, I believe that nothing bad will happen to this coin. The banking system is the key to the successful development of this coin.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:09:39 PM

OP didn't provide the source, so here it is: https://www.ccn.com/ripple-disastrous-year-xrp-worst-performing-crypto-2019

The hype around XRP has died down, bagholders thought this crypto (and xRapid) would become the norm in the banking system for cross-border payments and other transactions, some even expected that it would replace SWIFT in the future...Reality is that only a few banks are using their tech, the majority of the big banks don't care using another service when they can create one on their own. All those alleged partnerships and whatnot were nothing but hype created out of thin air to attract newcomers and investors.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:10:57 PM

Ripple is a centralized crypto run by banks.

It's everything cryptocurrencies are NOT supposed to be.

Might as well just buy a VCC or rechargeable credit card. If you're going to use centralized bank-issued currency then just buy traveler checks.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

If you have lost faith and do not want to support ripple anymore i would suggest you to just swap it for btc as soon as possible but i am sure that xrp is going to have a good run soon too perhaps all the big coins are just warming up and it is just a matter of time. Xrp, Eth, Ltc all will make good moves in coming months.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:14:43 PM

2019 is not end yet and we all know that every coin has really an unstable volume or maybe price because it is always depend upon the number of investors that invest into it and i think we have many mpre months to go and posibly the xrp will become more amazing because crypto market today is slowly rising maybe next couple of days some tokens will also rise.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:34:59 PM

Among the main projects, XRP is always the last to respond to pumps and dumps in the market. I remember that in 2017, little moved in relation to the other currencies, and then started a strong pump that culminated with him passing projects like bcash and Ethereum. If it is to speculate, I would try to come in after the BTC finds a great resistance.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:02:04 PM

that is nonsense. the performance of altshitcoins can not be measured in the long run. they all perform badly in the long run because they are shitcoins.
their performance is only measured according to their pumps. and XRP is one of those coins that has at least one major pump every year or so which lasts at least 2 or 3 weeks. and during that pump they pump the shit out of their coin before leaving it back to die slowly.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:06:32 PM

This is now happening to all altcoins. While bitcoin will grow the rest of the currency will fall. It is not profitable now to keep funds in other coins while there is a chance to earn a little by transferring finances to the main coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: