Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:23:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BNB the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 23461 times)
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:23:11 AM

I will not say that BNB will be the next bitcoin in the near future, but you need to see in advance how the development of bitcoin so far, you can see how great bitcoin from the beginning until now is still strong and always dominates the cryptoqurrency market, so I don't think that BNB is the next bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will always dominate the cryptoqurrency market in the future.

BNB will continue to be a popular coin, considering the continued development of its Binance Platform I think will continue to want, currently BNB is in position 7 in Coinmarketcap, so it's likely to continue to increase the number of its market capitalists, so I'm not surprised BNB will be the target of investors.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 02:54:49 PM

While the whole market of cryptocurrency has had a solid 2019, one coin specifically has triggered up to 300 percent gains since the beginning of the year. Binance Coin (BNB), the official currency of to the world's top ranked crypto exchange by volume, has outpaced both Bitcoin and the market with its huge increases in the course of the most recent month. Given how Binance Coin has, to some degree, taken over the market surge, Is BNB the new Bitcoin?
In my own opinion, no because BNB or Binance Coin has a huge difference from bitcoin when it comes to it's price and popularity, that is why bitcoin will still remain dominant or the number one cryptocurrency in the market. But i believe that BNB has a potential to have a good value in the near future that it could catch up to other coins value like Ethereum.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:15:40 PM

While the whole market of cryptocurrency has had a solid 2019, one coin specifically has triggered up to 300 percent gains since the beginning of the year. Binance Coin (BNB), the official currency of to the world's top ranked crypto exchange by volume, has outpaced both Bitcoin and the market with its huge increases in the course of the most recent month. Given how Binance Coin has, to some degree, taken over the market surge, Is BNB the new Bitcoin?
In my own opinion, no because BNB or Binance Coin has a huge difference from bitcoin when it comes to it's price and popularity, that is why bitcoin will still remain dominant or the number one cryptocurrency in the market. But i believe that BNB has a potential to have a good value in the near future that it could catch up to other coins value like Ethereum.

BNB should be in our list too, as this has been have a real use case just like Ethereum, and CZ is one of the best FOMO people that  I've known, some noticed that once he is twitting great news, the price of BNB is also climbing, and we all know that he always wanted to be on top, so for sure, he is aiming BNB to be at number one, so keep an eye on it.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:38:11 PM

BNB should be in our list too, as this has been have a real use case just like Ethereum, and CZ is one of the best FOMO people that  I've known, some noticed that once he is twitting great news, the price of BNB is also climbing, and we all know that he always wanted to be on top, so for sure, he is aiming BNB to be at number one, so keep an eye on it.

If a coin tripled its value this year then it means it was undervalued last year that prompted its increase of value. But that doesn't meant it is the new bitcoin. Remember that if bitcoin closes at $12,000 this year which is still possible then it also tripled its value this year.

BNB potential is very high. And Binance is the main reason why its token is that valuable. The aggressive plan for BNB by CZ makes it even more valuable. Today BNB from being just a discount token at Binance exchange can be used for shopping, buying gift cards and for travels. And we better expect for more BNB use-case in the years to come.   

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:56:40 AM

Nobody can replace Bitcoins at this time. If you want to replace something that already exists. He should have been better and more perfect than before.
Bitcoin is now still a crypto king. BNB also now suffered a very bad decline and caused harm to investors. BNB also climbed when their project was used to buy IEO. BNB Price now only $16

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:58:55 PM

Nobody can replace Bitcoins at this time. If you want to replace something that already exists. He should have been better and more perfect than before.
Bitcoin is now still a crypto king. BNB also now suffered a very bad decline and caused harm to investors. BNB also climbed when their project was used to buy IEO. BNB Price now only $16
Bitcoin is the always king of crypto market so it will maintain a top region and Ethereum is the next position because of huge marketcap. But why you compared prices because demand and circulation is prove the potential of cryptocurrency. I hope BNB will going to moon on further days and it trying to reach 4th position soon.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
4maxzath7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:05:44 PM

Yes, i agree with you after the IEO trend on the exchange has declined, and the price of BNB has declined, and now we can' t foresee the future of BNB.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:08:49 PM

Yes, i agree with you after the IEO trend on the exchange has declined, and the price of BNB has declined, and now we can' t foresee the future of BNB.
The IEO is still ongoing, the reason by BNB has declined is because of BTC's poor performance.
We can't judge that IEO has decline due to BNB's drop of price because there are still a lot of exchanges that are facilitating an IEO.

Actually this is just normal to the market, at this stage where BTC has slowly losing value, investors are also wary of investing as they might think btc will drop further and their investments in IEO will be affected.

maybe they can just cooling off, but as soon as they see that market starts to recover again, they will start to be investing aggressively again.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:19:33 PM

No the idea behind BNB is pretty diffrent. BNB is creating own ecosystem based on the exchange of individual coins rather than on international payments. Thanks to pegged tokens they can put also "Bitcoin" on their blockchain.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:40:14 PM

This is exciting. Its good to see a challenge in the cryptocurrency industry. I won't be surprise if BNB becomes the next bitcoin looking at the recent innovative ideas and solutions its bringing up to solve challenges. However, I do still believe no coin can challenge bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:49:46 PM

I think it could have been BNB coin would be the next Bitcoin. For one reason is BNB coin has agreed to burn 20% profit every 4 months, So the supply will be reduced and the purchase volume is getting higher for BNB, Hopefully BNB to be the next Bitcoin in the future.
BNB is just altcoin whose hype is so big this year due to IEO. does not mean purely a development. if altcoin is included in a trend then when the trend ends the risk is quite large. there will be a huge price reduction. we take for example ethereum when it was at the peak and when ethereum is now experiencing a decline in popularity

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:03:11 AM

I had to check the chart on bnb, because I hadn't looked at it before, ever.  Now I see why there have been all these threads about it this year, because clearly 2019 has been one of its best. 

When I was able to use binance, before they put my state on their banned list, I owned some.  Not much at all, and I never kept it...now I'm regretting that a little.  I don't think it's ever going to become the next bitcoin or even the next Eth, but I can't argue that it looks like it's got some potential there.  I'm not certain as to the 'why' of that, but traders appear to love it.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:03:44 AM

This is exciting. Its good to see a challenge in the cryptocurrency industry. I won't be surprise if BNB becomes the next bitcoin looking at the recent innovative ideas and solutions its bringing up to solve challenges. However, I do still believe no coin can challenge bitcoin.
In my opinion at the moment there will not be any coin that can compete with Bitcoin because this coin is the king of all altcoins so BNB is only a child when compared to Bitcoin. There have been many comparisons but the result is that Bitcoin is still the winner because when people mention this market, people usually only mention Bitcoin.

Maybe in the near future there will be many altcoins that can compete with Bitcoin and I am waiting for that to happen because if Bitcoin loses the number 1 position, this market will move to a new phase.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:45:20 AM

No, I don't think so. I just read the BNB technical whitepaper https://www.binance.com/resources/ico/Binance_WhitePaper_en.pdf it said that BNB running natively on Ethereum blockchain. So, I think any token/coin that running on Ethereum blockchain cannot beat the Bitcoin.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:55:58 AM

BNB is a very good coin on the market and it has got all that it takes for a coin to succeed on the market. For BNB to displace Bitcoin from the number position will take lots of hard work because in terms of marketcap Bitcoin outweighs BNB more than 50% where in terms of market volume, almost 100 times. This tells the adoption level and how strong Bitcoin is in both the crypto world and real world.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:20:30 AM

What do you talking about? Many people have compared several altcoins with bitcoin. Although the market is now dominated by bitcoin, this is not a matter of competition, we want cryptocurrency to be a financial and economic problem solver. If the altcoin volume is bigger but the bitcoin community is bigger, stop to think of something like replacing bitcoin or something like that, every cryptocurrency has its own uniqueness that makes it survive.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 05:31:42 AM

haha i wouldn't say "the next BTC" thats for sure, but thats not necessarily a bad thing
it just wasent meant to be the same, it was meant to be more like ETH, a dapp smart contract platform for tokens Tongue
BnB is a good coin still to add to ones portfolio for sure, will be interesting to see what it does in 2020...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:50:04 AM

I think it could have been BNB coin would be the next Bitcoin. For one reason is BNB coin has agreed to burn 20% profit every 4 months, So the supply will be reduced and the purchase volume is getting higher for BNB, Hopefully BNB to be the next Bitcoin in the future.

It is actually irritating to see these type of posts here. Just because Binance is being a profitable exchange, you think that it can overtake Bitcoin? Technologically, what makes BNB different from the other cryptocurrencies out there? What makes it different from the other coins, such as Dogecoin or Litecoin? And what are its uses, outside the Binance exchange?

The fortunes of BNB are closely linked with the Binance exchange. They are doing quite well currently, but I don't think that they will remain on top for quite long. First of all, they are not taking the security seriously. Earlier this year, they were hacked and some coins were stolen from the exchange wallets. And later, it was claimed that the KYC information was leaked for tens of thousands of users.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
FaithInCrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

mada mada dane

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:25:00 AM

I don't think any coin could surpass the power BTC holds even if that coin has gained a lot this year. Looking back on how BTC has 10 years in its history and improving ever since it started, no coin could replace that considering the market's ups and downs.

Bitbook - Leading Crypto Sportbook and Casino (https://www.bitbook.ag/)
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:18:50 AM

It seems to me that the new Bitcoin may be Bip. If you do not know about this coin, then you should get to know it, they have their own network. I do not know what Bitcoin will face in the future, but bip has proven itself well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: