Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miners for sale  (Read 490 times)
KaoticCases (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:53:35 PM

What is it exactly that you're selling? I see nothing saying which miners you have, no pics, no prices. It's 2019 now come on
[/quote]

Any miner, and custom firmware for some of the most popular miners. There are a lot and i didnt want to spam the sales forum with items so i chose to make a general post. If someone is interested in a specific model, they can email or message me and i can give the exact details there without making a whole lot of post for individual items. Your also welcome to check out my ebay page under the same name for current on hand items, but really any miner you could think of i can get.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:18:50 PM

What is it exactly that you're selling? I see nothing saying which miners you have, no pics, no prices. It's 2019 now come on

Any miner, and custom firmware for some of the most popular miners. There are a lot and i didnt want to spam the sales forum with items so i chose to make a general post. If someone is interested in a specific model, they can email or message me and i can give the exact details there without making a whole lot of post for individual items. Your also welcome to check out my ebay page under the same name for current on hand items, but really any miner you could think of i can get.

[/quote]

You make it too difficulty to do business with you.  If you bothered to look around other peoples posts you can get a better idea how to sell here.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2240

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:33:43 PM

no - not any miner - I asked about 3 and 2 of them you do not have. So, yes it would be better if you could make a detailed list - had you done that originally, it would have all been one post but due to your vagueness you have created a plethora of posts where people are asking and you are not answering except for one or two questions here or there.

edit you said to check your ebay page - when searching ebay with your name - as you stated - there is zero results. Did I use the wrong name?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
KaoticCases (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:06:50 PM

Yes any miner, but inventory changes constantly because I have several sales outlets. I don't currently have a few items and even bitmain itself is out of stock on many of their units. That doesn't mean I cant get them or wont have them tomorrow or a week from now.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kaoticcases
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2240

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:47:19 AM

Yes any miner, but inventory changes constantly because I have several sales outlets. I don't currently have a few items and even bitmain itself is out of stock on many of their units. That doesn't mean I cant get them or wont have them tomorrow or a week from now.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kaoticcases

but if you dont have them because inventory changes - that means not any miner just specific ones at specific times.

thank you for the ebay link - seems the best way to see what you have - the usernames must be case sensitive

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
KaoticCases (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:15:26 AM

Just an update for everyone, we are on facebook and working on getting ads up on Instagram if that puts anyone at ease. Im not afraid to put a face with my products, how many forum sellers can say that?
With the btc spike we had over the weekend and talk of 8K+ by summer time, now is a good time to grab those extra miners. Happy mining everyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: