Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cash out crypto to fiat?  (Read 154 times)
yurij.gorbunov.24 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:52:28 AM

What’s up guys! So, I’m relatively new to all this and I’m still sorta exploring the whole processes related to crypto and all that jazz. At the mo I’m looking for a good exchange which I can fully trust. I’m basically looking for the best Crypto to Fiat Exchanges for cashing out. I get the fact that there are quite a number of exchanges which accept your fiat currency to exchange crypto, but I’m looking for something that’s a ‘reverse’ process. After all, does it even exist in the first place? I’m thinking… well, to be honest I’m worried that changing back from crypto to fiat brings with its share of challenges or even problems, perhaps?
I heard that there are some exchanges which can apply quite a few restrictive withdrawal limits to its users. Is it true that there are even exchanges which don’t even allow users to withdraw funds? The fact there’s so much variety when it comes to exchange platforms only makes my decision harder. With all these factors taken into consideration, I’m on the lookout for an exchange that’s worth its salt – without putting all my funds at risk, you know? So… in a nutshell I want to know more about the best crypto to fiat exchanges, the withdrawal limits they have etc etc… I’d appreciate any helpful info you can give – thanks guys!!

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 06:49:16 PM

What’s up guys! So, I’m relatively new to all this and I’m still sorta exploring the whole processes related to crypto and all that jazz. At the mo I’m looking for a good exchange which I can fully trust. I’m basically looking for the best Crypto to Fiat Exchanges for cashing out. I get the fact that there are quite a number of exchanges which accept your fiat currency to exchange crypto, but I’m looking for something that’s a ‘reverse’ process. After all, does it even exist in the first place? I’m thinking… well, to be honest I’m worried that changing back from crypto to fiat brings with its share of challenges or even problems, perhaps?
I heard that there are some exchanges which can apply quite a few restrictive withdrawal limits to its users. Is it true that there are even exchanges which don’t even allow users to withdraw funds? The fact there’s so much variety when it comes to exchange platforms only makes my decision harder. With all these factors taken into consideration, I’m on the lookout for an exchange that’s worth its salt – without putting all my funds at risk, you know? So… in a nutshell I want to know more about the best crypto to fiat exchanges, the withdrawal limits they have etc etc… I’d appreciate any helpful info you can give – thanks guys!!

Instead of looking for so many exchanges and choosing the best one, why don't you simply go to localbitcoins.com and convert your bitcoin into Cash or fiat. The Site supports almost every country and the escrow system is probably the best i have seen so far.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:52:34 PM

The quickest and easiest way for you to convert your BTC to fiat would be through a peer to peer platform, whether LBC, Paxful, Bisq, etc. They have decent rates that are relatively close to spot, with a variety of payment methods, all the while you are protected by escrow.

If you are willing to verify yourself and submit certain identification documents, then you could potentially use a regulated exchange to cash out. There are plenty of options on that end, and it will depend on where you're located, but globally, Kraken, Bitstamp, Gemini are some of the ones that have a solid reputation.

For short term trading, you might look into stablecoins as a more convenient way. Though I don't necessarily recommend it even though you don't need to submit verification on most exchanges in order to cash out this way, because they may run on fractional reserve.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

The quickest and easiest way for you to convert your BTC to fiat would be through a peer to peer platform, whether LBC, Paxful, Bisq, etc. They have decent rates that are relatively close to spot, with a variety of payment methods, all the while you are protected by escrow.
Strongly agree on this statement, you can google it from your local of which wallet that support cryptocurrency and you may convert your Bitcoin into fiat. By the way OP, it is being helpful if you also state where the place you are so that we can research further and help you out regarding that matter. LocalBitcoin.com for sure they are a legit company that supported bitcoin, then I think you must prefer your personal details because KYC now is a part on cryptocurrency related company.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3691

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:01:02 AM

I’m basically looking for the best Crypto to Fiat Exchanges for cashing out.
Due to your history of Bumping services, I expect the purpose of this topic is to maintain your JR rank or to promote this website.
The best who has clear and more detailed answers is Google. Type your country using this way   "How to Buy bitcoin <your country>."

Unless you find a trusted second party to withdraw your money, it is rare to find BTC to fiat without KYC docs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: