Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do more people choose to believe in PlusFo instead of Alipay?  (Read 203 times)
PlusFo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:29:27 AM

The success of the blockchain application in digital certification has made us look forward to its application in other industries. Although the current digital pass has encountered a lot of supervision, we can't deny that digital pass has indeed opened up a completely new system. The operating efficiency of this system is independent of the current system and can operate more efficiently. It is precisely because of the successful application of blockchain technology in digital certificate that we have seen the powerful power it has, and we are full of expectations for its future development.

The new technology solutions will enter the digital pass market and will definitely explore and reconstruct new trading models and provide better digital asset management services to users. Under the operation and management of Stanford's well-known teams, PlusFo has many districts. The pioneering work of blockchain technology. At the same time, PlusFo combines the latest encryption technology to launch a unique PUF Mining System. Breaking the traditional mining mode, contribute PUF to the mining pool and earn platform token FOT, daily income, permanent enjoyment. As a new generation platform, FOT has great potential and superior circulation. At the same time, FOT can be exchanged for BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT and other main circulation certificates.

The game on the platform is also a highlight of earning PUF! Based on the blockchain technology developed by the world's first batch of super public blockchain games, the game scene design is clear, users do not have to worry about complexity, easy to understand and operate, we support all kinds of main circulation certificates. There are games such as chess, development, adventure, and leisure on the platform. Play the game every day for zero, self-checking, safe and transparent. We never have to worry about the game developer's black-box operation, and can enjoy the game with confidence.

Now PlusFo has such a big advantage, attracting more and more users. In a completely responsible manner, PlusFo also provides us with an exclusive insurance. During the quantification, if the Token price falls, the platform will take full responsibility for you. We don't have to worry about quantifying the digital pass. The platform gives you 100% insured price, which gives you a secure experience.

The advent of the blockchain era has provided us with this new way of thinking. Through decentralization, consensus-building mechanisms, and distributed storage, individuals who are gradually losing their vitality in the Internet era can be re-energized. It is precisely because of this that we can see that even in the blockchain technology encounters the cold winter of capital, there is still some confidence in the future of the market ice cave.

The market state of blockchain market is actually an inevitable process that will be experienced in the development. Although the development of the blockchain market faces severe challenges, people are still confident about its future. It is precisely because it represents a new round of development after the Internet dividend, and it has opened a door for us to think about new development models in the future.
More info: https://twitter.com/plusfo_official

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:38:54 PM

Is it a fact that more people choose to believe in PlusFo instead of Alipay? or maybe you mean that people "should" choose to use PlusFo rather than alipay because of some advantages it has?

That being said, PlusFo will take full responsibility if the token price falls, with 100% insured price. Is the insured price the same value as when we bought the token or what?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:11:04 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 07:24:47 PM by d1ceplayer

I don't know why I see this as shilling, why would you say people believe in plusfo than alipay, what ground do you have to say that without giving any proof about your claim, I just believe that you are part of that team and you are looking for the best way to promote your project without anyone knowing, for a reason best known to you, the truth is that I haven't heard of this plusfo before but I make use of alipay for my tradings on alibaba.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:04:35 AM

I don't think that is happening right now. I think people still prefer to use Alipay than PlusFo, but we never know what will happen in the future.
If you can give a better service to the customer, then you deserve to compete with the existing services, and you will get more customer that would come to your website and use your services.
We know that Alipay has been a large service and it's not easy to compete with them since they already launch their services.
It needs hard work from PlusFo to compete with Alipay, and I guess that will need time to reach more customer.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:16:18 AM

Now PlusFo has such a big advantage, attracting more and more users. In a completely responsible manner, PlusFo also provides us with an exclusive insurance. During the quantification, if the Token price falls, the platform will take full responsibility for you. We don't have to worry about quantifying the digital pass. The platform gives you 100% insured price, which gives you a secure experience.

I don't know whether this is just a form of marketing strategy or what. I hardly believe this one. A 100% guarantee that this platform will insured the price of the token? How does this work and what will be the insured price of the token will be?
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:09:21 PM

What the heck is up with all these threads op? You should have just stuck to 1 thread instead of opening so many duplicates regarding the same topic which you clearly are shilling. Lock the duplicates and stick to 1 thread.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:14:32 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2019, 02:37:23 PM by Crypto Girl

What the heck is up with all these threads op? You should have just stuck to 1 thread instead of opening so many duplicates regarding the same topic which you clearly are shilling. Lock the duplicates and stick to 1 thread.
Apparently, he wouldn't lock his thread thus it should just be reported and delete permanently. He's one great shiller and don't even realize he just making their project looks rubbish.

TL;DR
Sorry but your so called strategy possibly won't work.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:12:03 PM

I don't know why I see this as shilling, why would you say people believe in plusfo than alipay, what ground do you have to say that without giving any proof about your claim, I just believe that you are part of that team and you are looking for the best way to promote your project without anyone knowing, for a reason best known to you, the truth is that I haven't heard of this plusfo before but I make use of alipay for my tradings on alibaba.

It is clear shilling for PlusFo, his username tells it all already. I believe this OP is the admin/owner of PlusFo which is a new project that created as a competitor to Alipay. To be honest, I think it is not good behavior to claim to be more trusted than other competitors while they cant prove the claim. It is the worst strategy to promote the project as they are trying to fool people by making a claim as a better than other.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:16:14 PM

I don't think it's right to conclude that people are choosing Plusfo over Alipay. Dos you really get this information from a reliable source? As far as I know, Plusfo has a bigger advantage since it attracts more users but people are still confident using Alipay as well.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

I don't have any idea about tho stays behind your shitty payment system but I know that behind Alipay we can see close connections to chinese government and corporation, which automatically gives us a lot of stable users. In case some other project would be very popular in china then government may just ban everything excapt alipay.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:50:09 PM

I also haven't heard PlusFo to be honest. I know Alipay does exist because I'm a user of alibaba as well. So where did the OP get the idea that more people choose to believe in PlusFo? Or is it his imagination only?
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

I also didn't heard about PlusFo, i also know better Alipay because on past some transaction accelerator ask to pay via Alipay service, but i don't know which one is used more, is people choice which one to use.
nimiq.cafe

Activity: 38
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

Do they ?  Huh
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:59:27 AM

The op thinks that he is dealing with a brainless people, he is asking question and at the same time answering the whole question. Who would choose the payment system he mentioned over Alipay.

I doubt if he even knows what Alipay is used for, with these issue that we are having with Chinese government, does he think china government would permit any other company they have no control over to the one that they have given the monopolistic power.

Usually I dint reply post like this but I just had to let him know that we are not fools and nobody will choose the project he is shilling over Alipay.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:30:18 AM

The op thinks that he is dealing with a brainless people, he is asking question and at the same time answering the whole question. Who would choose the payment system he mentioned over Alipay.

I doubt if he even knows what Alipay is used for, with these issue that we are having with Chinese government, does he think china government would permit any other company they have no control over to the one that they have given the monopolistic power.

Usually I dint reply post like this but I just had to let him know that we are not fools and nobody will choose the project he is shilling over Alipay.
He is just using marketing strategy for everyone, you guys ought to have none this, the company is a small company just trying to develop, so they have gat to higher the services of people that will create hype for the company.

I believe what op did was to use one of the most popular payment processor to join with, knowing fully well that people will be curious to know about the company they are trying to compare with the most popular company in China, and probably from seeing the site, we might decide to give it a try, if not because of all these that I mentioned, where on earth did he get the idea.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:44:43 PM

Is it just your conclusion? Because honestly, it's the first time that I heard about Plusfo. As far as I know, Alipay is providing good service so I don't think people aren't really believing in it. If you're promoting Plusfo then you should've provided more information about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: