Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto site Guest posting $3  (Read 192 times)
Yourhomeboy (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:38:34 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2019, 03:04:20 PM by Yourhomeboy

We the management of “bit-sites.com" now offer guest posting at a very affordable price. This will help build you a backlink on our site and you will also be able to upload sponsored posts on our site. We kept the price at $3 so that it can suite the reach of anyone in this forum. If you want us to write articles for you too you can reach me on telegram. @homeboybct

My regards everyone...
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:33:32 AM

How people can assure for what they pay if your site is already expired? The site don't even have any rank on alexa.
Warning! Bit-Site.com has expired. If this is your domain name you must renew it immediately before it is deleted and permanently removed from your account. To renew this domain name [...]
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:25:15 PM

Your management is really doing a very shitty job.

Time to fire your management and lock this thread till you fix the issues.

I am alive
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:32:33 PM

Your management is really doing a very shitty job.

Time to fire your management and lock this thread till you fix the issues.
How are they supposed to pay for it and put content on the site if no one buys the "privilege" to post articles on the site?

lol...

@OP A decent host + registration is about $USD130 a year + about $15 for a commodo cert, and there are cheaper if you don't care about some control.

Yourhomeboy (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

How people can assure for what they pay if your site is already expired? The site don't even have any rank on alexa.
Warning! Bit-Site.com has expired. If this is your domain name you must renew it immediately before it is deleted and permanently removed from your account. To renew this domain name [...]

Please forgive me for the mistake which I have corrected. I missed the ‘S'  the site is bit-sites.com It's so annoying that I made such mistake
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: